Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My second saber  (Read 562 times)
JaysonReaper
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: March 16, 2016, 05:32:38 AM »

First I want to thank the team at Ultra Sabers!
One week after receiving my amazing grab bag saber. My son decided it was his and that I need to get my own lol. So I did just that  Initiate v4 with Obsidian Premium Sound [Blade LED Color:Fire Orange][Flash on Clash:Flash Red][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Charger Included)][Recharge Port:No Recharge Port][Blade Option:Mid Grade][Blade Size:Standard 32" Blade][Windows:Yes Include Windows in Emitter][Pommel:Regular Vented Pommel (hole in bottom) [Recommended]][Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]][Switch Type (Momentary):Orange Illuminated Silver AV Switch][Blade Tip:Round Tip.
 I love my Initiate, I have small hands but the diameter is perfect for me. I wont go on about every little thing that I find amazing but I will say MONEY WELL SPENT!

I want to thank US crew again. I am a disabled combat veteran and have a difficult time exercising and socializing. I truly never dreamed that a light saber would help me with those problems.
After receiving my sabers and dueling with my son once a day for three weeks. I have noticed improvements in my physical and mental health. So for that I will be for ever grateful.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 604

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 09:05:52 PM »

Congrats to you and your son on the sabers!   Smiley  Nothing puts a smile on a mans face like a saber! And THANK YOU for your service!!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/s & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/s an silver foc
 Archon CG w/s an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/s an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite s and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/s an silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Free)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (Raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (free)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Sound in my Guardian, Dark Prophecy BR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: