Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Coruscant  (Read 8237 times)
Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2018, 08:03:35 AM »

The younger Intelligence officer stiffened as Jedi Nabor approached, “Jedi Nabor, I am Lt. Falcor, Major Frid made it clear that we were to assist you in any way possible, so what can I help you with?”

The Lt.’s face and voice were solid and respectful, the fingers on his left hand moved slowly as he made a half fist and then relaxed and his weight shifted ever so slightly to his left foot.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2027

Lord of the Force

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 05:04:43 PM »

:: Coryn Nabor, Jedi Apprentice ::
:: Coruscant Lower Levels, Coruscant ::

Coryn listened to the advice that Oexu gave, knowing that it was good advice. He did need to be careful. He had hoped that Knight Krokrum would have his own questions to ask, but he did not seem too. So as he turned and walked towards the Officer, he began thinking of questions to ask.

He noticed a few things as he approached the man. First, Oexu had moved, and placed himself a little ways behind the Officer, should he try to escape. Next he noticed that once the Officer realized that Coryn was approaching him, he tensed up a bit more. He spoke a stiff, formal greeting, and then inquired how he could assist the Jedi.

“Lieutenant Falcor,” Coryn began as he noticed that the man slowly make a fist. He could feel the tenseness in the Force. “How long have you been working with Major Frid?” But before the Falcor had a chance to answer, he added, “I am also trying to determine what may have been the cause of the murder, and, if possible, who did it. If there are any details you could give me, or refer me to someone else who may have a better grasp of the situation, that would be great.” He hoped this would defuse the man’s tension, so that he would be less likely to run.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 02:02:22 PM »

:: Lt. Falcor ::

Relaxing a little as the Jedi asked about the investigation, Falcor nodded his head, “I have under Major Frid for three years now, Jedi Nabor.”
Looking around the crime scene for a moment the lieutenant turned his gaze back to the Jedi, “We do not have as information as we would have hoped, but if we had wrapped this up they wouldn’t have had to call you in.”

“What we have is Senator Teefor dead, from what appears to be a poison dart attack.” Falcor paused for a moment and motioned for an Ensign to come over.

“We are doing a trace on the poison and are having the droids look to identify the symbols on the dart, but we have not received any results yet.”

“We still don’t know why the Senator was here at this hour, or why he appeared to be alone but we are rounding up all his aides and are sweating the ones we have for information as we speak,” Falcor paused as the Ensign approached, “Ensign show the Jedi the photos of the dart.”

The younger looking ensign showed the Jedi a photo of the dart which was fairly non-discrete with the exception of a small symbol. The symbol was all in black with the outline of a starburst or sun with a solid black circle in the middle.

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 11:25:33 AM »

:: Coruscant Lower Levels, Coruscant ::

Coryn saw the man relax, but he could still feel something strange in the Force. But once the man began talking, he did a good job of explaining the situation, and what they had found. When Falcor showed him the images of the dart, Coryn’s blood ran cold. He knew what the symbol meant. Looking up, he waved for Oexu to come over. Once the older Jedi arrived, he showed him the images as well.

“We should probably contact Master Naa.” He said. Coryn didn’t know if Naa had already seen the pictures or not, but this development changed a lot of things. Then turning back to the Officer, he said, “Thank you Lieutenant, I don’t have any more questions at the moment, though Knight Krokrum might, but please stick around. We may have more questions after we observe the scene a bit more.”

Falcor nodded, then walked away towards a different group of Republic Troops. Before calling Master Naa, Coryn looked up at Oexu, and said “we still need to keep an eye on him. Try not to let him leave. I still don’t know what, but there is something not right about that man.”

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2018, 06:57:08 AM »

:: Jedi Master Lonus Naa::
::Coruscant, Lower levels::

Naa suppressed the urge to sigh as he looked down at the crime scene from the second level, not much of the situation was making sense. A Senator killed on the lower levels and no members of his staff with any knowledge of what he was doing here? If they were lucky perhaps it was just a relationship gone bad and lust or hurt feelings were to blame.

Naa stood up and shook his head, if it was a relationship gone bad the body could have been left anywhere, not many would take the time and the risk to bring someone all the way down to the lowest levels of the city, something felt wrong here, like this was the first piece of a bigger puzzle.

As he made his way to the turbo lift Naa saw Jedi Krokrum and Padawan Nabor talking to some of the officers, they appeared to be looking at something. As the turbo left quickly took him to the surface level Naa took a moment to try to remember the last time he or any other Jedi had been on the surface of the planetary city. The Republic had failed most of these people, perhaps this murder was made to point that out, perhaps not but Naa couldn’t shake the sense that the situation was going to get darker and more obscure before the truth was revealed.

“Jedi Krokrum, Padawan Nabor, what have you found?” Naa said with a smile as he approached the two.

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2018, 04:58:41 PM »

:: Coruscant Lower Levels, Courscant ::

Coryn was about to contact Master Naa, when the turbolift opened, revealing the Jedi Master. “Jedi Krokrum, Padawan Nabor, what have you found?” The Master asked to the two younger Jedi, as he walked towards them.

“Master Naa, good. We were just about to call you. We haven’t found a lot yet, but after speaking with some of the officers, we were showed this image of a dart supposed to have been what killed Senetor Treefor. So far who the dart may have belonged to or what they poison on it came from has not been determined. The symbol on this dart though, please tell me that it isn’t what I think it is.” Coryn said, handing the photo to Master Naa. “I feel there is a lot more going on here than just a murder.” Coryn said as Oexu nodded in agreement.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: