Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Samick's Luck Cantina TOR 2019 RPG short game  (Read 21180 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 12:58:29 AM »

:: Koryn Haldri, Undercover Nautolan Jedi Sentinel::
::Main bar, Samicks Luck Cantina ::

Koryn walked through the long entryway into the main bar. He didn’t attract much attention, even though his light green skin and long head tails common to all Nautolans did draw a few stares. Although the clothing he was wearing didn’t attract much attention at all. It was a thin black jacket with a deep red undershirt and dark brown pants with a medium blaster pistol on his hip, though the gas canister was noticeably removed. But that didn’t concern him one bit, it was in his pocket after all. And if he really needed something a bit more flashy his two sabers were hidden in an interior pocket of his jacket, concealed within the many folds in the fabric.
        He walked through the room towards the main bar. He knew that in an establishment like this there were bound to be some Sith but he wasn’t too worried. If they were in a place like this, none of them were bound to be overly powerful.
        “Get ya anything?” The bartender asked, walking away from the patrons he had been serving previously.
        “Novanian grog, if you got it.” he replied curtly.
        “Comin’ right up” The bartender asked, walking away to get some from the back.
        Koryn leaned backwards and looked around the cantina, hoping to spot something interesting.
        He didn’t see much. There was a Miraluka and a Human talking quietly. A pair of Humans, one in a striking blue jacket, the other wearing more subdued clothing, but with more makeup and dye on her head than seemed common for someone at an establishment like this. He had a slight suspision that her and a few of the others were Sith and he wished he had brought at least one other person. And then there was the Mandalorian man sitting a few seats away.
        All in all, pretty much what he had expected to see. The only thing he was worried about was that one or more of the Sith may be able to read minds. But he didn't have too much to worry about, after all, why attack a lone Jedi getting a drink when there are far more pressing matters in the galaxy
        By this time, the bartender had finished getting his drink
        “here you go.” He said.
        “Thanks.” Koryn replied, handing the bartender the requested credits.
        With his drink in hand, he stood up and went over to one of the empty booths on the edge of the room and sat down, hoping something interesting would happen.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2027

Lord of the Force

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2018, 02:21:21 PM »

:: Terran Hastinns, Human Mercenary ::
:: Main bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina ::

Terran Swirled his drink as he sat. Just as he took a sip, he felt something. Something was nagging at his mind, but he couldn’t figure out what it was. Then it was gone. Terran took another sip and looked up. One of the patrons was headed towards his table.

Sith? He guessed as the young woman approached.

“You look like just like the type of man I'm looking for.” She spoke then sat down.

“Well, that depends on what type of man you are looking for.” He replied. He didn’t know what she wanted, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to do another job for the Empire just yet. “Name’s Terran. What can I do for you?”

Some of the other occupants were moving around. A few more had entered. A young woman with black hair, and short, stocky, dangerous looking man, and a nautolan. Terran could tell his jacket had caught the nautolan’s eye by the way he glanced over at them as he entered. It was a beautiful jacket to be sure.

“Interesting crowd we got here tonight.” Terran said turning his attention back towards the woman who had approached him.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -451

Dark Jedi

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 02:53:32 PM »

:: Zaliz Zan, Miraluka Sith Marauder
Main Bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina ::

Zan sensed a familiar presence, his attention being drawn to the Mandalorian at the bar briefly then returning to his conversation with Zendrah.

The droid had arrived with their drinks. A glass of Idewil for Zan, and a glass of Red Wine for Zendrah.

“ To New Beginnings “ Zendrah said.

“ To New Beginnings “ Zan repeated.

They tapped glasses and then drank. The two remained quiet for a moment, both studying their surroundings. Zan was the first to break the silence.

“ We need a crew….and it cannot be completely comprised of Sith, as much as I would enjoy that. Let’s split up and see what we can come up with. “ Zan said as he finished his drink and stood.

“ Agreed. “ Zendrah said, sipping at her wine as she continued to scan the bar for potential.

Zan made his way towards the Mandalorian, taking the seat next to him. He flagged the bartender down.

“ This man drinks for free for the rest of the day. Start a tab. “  Zan said as he turned to face the Mandalorian,

“ It has been a long time. You may not remember me, but without your help I would probably not be standing here. “ Zan was never one for sentiment, but this particular Mandalorian had saved his life after a mission had gone horribly wrong. He had been the only survivor.

The sound of the stool next to his position made Talon Gim look sideways at the Miralukan Sith who had settled into position next to him. He considered the statement of as many drinks as he could want, eventually flagging down the bartender for a new bottle of ale.

Only after it had been delivered and he'd taken off the cap to start drinking, did he turn his head to contemplate the Miralukan beside him. Now that he was up close, he could recall the way the man had looked with mud and blood on his face in the shadows during the operation.

"I remember you." Talon's voice was quiet, steady. "The extraction mission. First one I ever got sent on."

He tapped one of the broken sabers on his belt. "Where I picked up this beauty. You’re...." He shook his head, frowning. "I can't remember your name, don't think they told me when I was deployed. “

“ Zan. And you are Talon Gim. Quite the reputation you’ve made for yourself lately. “ He said, eyeing the saber Talon had motioned to. That very saber had almost removed Zan’s head from his shoulders if not for a crack shot from Talon.

Zan Continued. “ What brings you to Nar Shadda? “ He asked, leaning back against the bar to keep an " eye " on those nearby.

"Just doing my job, is all." Talon shrugged, taking another pull from his ale and setting it down with a clink. His mind slid through recollections of the mission, the way the Jedi Master's head had snapped back from the shatter rifle round. The others had died easily after that.

"Finished my last mission. I'm in between taskings now, waiting for assignment." He glanced over at the Miralukan, raising an eyebrow. "Is that why you're here? Got another job for me already?”

Zan motioned with his head towards the woman he was speaking with previously. “ We are putting together a team. Off the grid. The Empire will not be sanctioning the missions. The pay will be much better.  “ Zan said, making sure to emphasize the plural. He had plans that did not involve his mission for Coruscant. They had given him permission to do as he pleased, and he planned to do just that.

"And you need a Force Hunter for this mission?" Talon didn't sound concerned, just curious.

Glancing over at the woman, he grunted and sipped his ale, taking a few bites of his steak. "Alright, I'm in. But I expect to be well paid, especially since this is beside my existing imperial contract.” Talon said as he finished a bite of his steak.

Zan nodded to himself. Things were going well so far. He did not normally play well with others, but this was what is was going to take to accomplish the task ahead. His attention was temporarily drawn to a man sitting in a booth, alone, drinking Grog. Something seemed different about him than the rest of those in the bar. He returned his attention to Talon.

“ Well compensated. Welcome to the team. “ Zan said. Going rogue meant he would no longer have the resources the Empire provided him, so he would need other means to earn credits. Best not to share that with Talon at the moment. He had his ways to get it if he truly needed it.

Talon just grunted, shrugging one armored shoulder slightly in acceptance. Turning his attention back to his food, he took another bite of his steak, chewing and swallowing before glancing over again at Zan.

"A bit of peace now, if you wouldn't mind? I'm sure you've got others to recruit.” Talon said.

Zan took the hint. He nodded and stepped away from the bar and returned to the table with Zendrah.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2018, 08:38:38 AM »

::Ikis Epecegu, Twi'lek Jedi Guardian Battlemaster::
::Main Bar Area, Samick's Luck Cantina::

Ikis strode into the Cantina as he had many times before.  Unlike some Jedi, he was not squeamish about coming to the smuggler's moon, so when there was Jedi or Republic business that was required here, he was sent.  

The large, red-skinned(Lethan) Twi'lek entered wearing his standard muted bronze Jedi armor with brown robes over the top.  The robes were big enough to keep the armor mostly concealed, as well as the sabers on his hips, but it wasn't something he was concerned about.  Some would go with subtlety, he did not care about that right now though.  Ikis was a mountain of a Twi'lek, bigger than most of his species, and big by humanoid standards being just over two meters tall.  His face bore a couple light scars, as did his Lekku, though the tribal tattoos all the way down his Lekku attracted more attention than the scars.  By outward appearance he appeared to be in his early thirties, though he was actually pushing forty, but the power of his ability with the Force helped keep him a bit younger than a normal being.  Normally he exuded an air of authority about him, but right now he wasn't pushing that.

His gaze swept over the Cantina, eyeing some of the more notable occupants as he entered.  He could feel the presence of a few Sith, which was not worrying, but it was a little strange to see so many at one time.  The Miraluka he noticed was an odd case.  Aliens were ostracized within the Empire, and Miralukas were usually a race more associated with the Jedi.  Both things probably led to a rather rough time for that man during his training.  His attention also stopped briefly on the Mandalorian, a look of disgust briefly crossing his face.  The man bore a weapon and trophies that showed he liked to hunt Jedi.  He was not here for that though, so his attention moved on.  The last person his attention caught was a woman at the bar with raven-black hair.  He was sure she was familiar, but not sure from where.  His gaze lingered on her for a few moments before continuing to sweep around the room.

As he moved along and approached the bar, he met the gaze of any that looked him in the eyes, not in challenge, but in acknowledgement.  Some he gave a slight nod of greeting to.  Upon reaching the bar he took a seat at the end of it with his back towards the kitchen entrance.  Terrin, the Twi'lek slave that worked there had caught sight of him coming in and came by to get his order.  Ikis gave the fellow Twi'lek a silent greeting with his Lekku.

"Ji ilkerie Ikis?" The blue-skinned(Rutian) Twi'lek asked in Ryl.

"Rycrit lo'ak narsu Terrin." Ikis responded with a nod.

The Rutian left the Lethan with the food order and headed back to the kitchen. The bartender approached a few moments later, carrying a small pot of tea and an empty mug.  He poured the tea in the mug and then set the pot on a trivet on the bar next to the Jedi.  Ikis reached into a pouch on his belt and fished out a few credits, paying for the stew and the tea.  He lifted the mug and took a couple sips before gazing around the room once more, waiting for his stew to arrive.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 03:48:40 PM by Krace » Logged

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Kaboose0008
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2018, 04:48:43 PM »

:: Zendrah Tuul, Human Sith Marauder.
Main bar, Samick's Luck Cantina. ::

As she stood Zendrah noticed the Nautolan enter, but since the alien was not her target at the moment she paid him little mind. Zendrah finished her drink and donned the rebreather mask. Once it clicked into place the sound of the woman's breathing increased but also took on a deeper synthetic tone. She took one last look around the room before zeroing in on her target, a human male dressed in a high quality three piece black suit with a blood red shirt. Zendrah moved gracefully toward the man as she sat in a corner booth.

“Do you mind if I join you?” she asked. At that moment Zendrah saw The large, red-skinned Twi'lek enter. His manner of dress implied a Jedi, but Zendrah knew that may not be the case.

Rough Knight
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2018, 08:32:27 PM »

::Rauk Kartoo, Kasa Horansi, Bounty Hunter/Pilot::
::Side room booth, Samicks Cantina, Nar Shaddaa::

The Twi'Lek opposite grew increasingly agitated as the seconds ticked past and Rauk drummed his claws on the tabletop chipping the varnish. The Duros twice spoke into his comm but evidently got no response.

The big Horansi pondered the situation as he impatiently waited, were these guys just disorganized time wasters? Was this a set up? There were no shortage of enemies in Rauks line of work. The impression that he had got three hours earlier when Fetjup the Twi'Lek had approached him was that it was the Empire who needed a job done. A target on Belsavis, unlikely it would be a bounty there more likely an extraction or an execution.
But it seemed that it was going to come to nothing, Rauk shrugged his shoulders, grabbed his breath mask and stood up before the allotted time ran out.

"If you leave now my employer will be most displeased, she is coming here in person"The Duros announced.

Several people in the neighboring booths had turned to look at Rauk. Standing at somewhat over 2.5m high, armor clad, his tan fur, black stripes and scarred face gave him a startling appearance especially when suddenly emerging close by from a shadowy corner of the cantina.
"then your employer should have been here at the time she nominated.....three quarters of an hour ago" snarled Rauk as he turned to leave.

The Duros looked furious and the Twi'Lek had disappeared. Rauk flicked on the comm on his wrist. "Barl I'm on my way back to the ship" he said, a guttural response in Coynite came back as a reply. Rauks second in command would be waiting close by outside the cantina if these two tried following they would be in for a nasty supprise.

What a waste of time, Rauk thought to himself, there were a couple of juicy bounties coming up and he still had to find more crew, they were down to Barl, Tok the Verpine and himself and the droid. Pretty much minimum crew for a D5 Mantis, at least if you wanted someone on watch at all times. 
As the Horansi walked back into the bar he saw a number of what looked like mercs, and even a Mandalorian among those drinking. He may be able to find crew here or possibly a job. It might also be worth hanging around for a moment just to keep an eye on the Duros and the Twi'lek wherever that latter had got to.
"Hang on Barl I'm just going to grab a drink, I don't suppose you want one?" Rauk said into his comm, "no" was the reply in accented basic. The Triple Eclipses second in command didn't drink much which was just as well as far as Rauk was concerned considering the size and temperament of the Coynite.

"Bartender a Utozz" he said on reaching the bar.

"We're all out I'm afraid" the bartender responded "got some Kuati Ale though, brewed with Toz grains".

"Whatever" said Rauk putting his credits on the bar as he turned to inspect the crowd and to make himself comfortable.

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2018, 09:13:59 PM »

::Hunter Travis, Human Imperial Cipher Agent
Main bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina::

Hunter yawned slightly his hand running down his neatly trimmed beard, a few streaks of gray joining the grays that had began to form at his temples. The Cantina had filled up quickly with quite a menagerie of Jedi and Sith most not even bothering to even attempt concealing themselves.

Well if Sith were subtle, men like him won’t need to exist, Hunter thought to himself as he took a drink of his bourbon. He watched as a slim armored and armed Sith approach his booth. She had been talking with a Miraluka who oddly also appeared to be a Sith.

Smiling he nodded his head, “Of course have a seat, I’ve always thought it was unwise to deny an ally of the Empire a seat at my table. “ He reached for his drink before stopping, “I’m sorry, where are my manners would you like a drink?” Hunter said as he motioned to the bottle.

“It’s Alderaanian bourbon, not the best I’ve had but the best you’ll get in a place like this. What brings you Nar Shaddaa?” As he talked Hunter took out a pen like small cylinder from his breast pocket.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 748

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2018, 03:05:17 PM »

Terran Swirled his drink as he sat. Just as he took a sip, he felt something. Something was nagging at his mind, but he couldn’t figure out what it was. Then it was gone. Terran took another sip and looked up. One of the patrons was headed towards his table.

Sith? He guessed as the young woman approached.

“You look like just like the type of man I'm looking for.” She spoke then sat down.

“Well, that depends on what type of man you are looking for.” He replied. He didn’t know what she wanted, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to do another job for the Empire just yet. “Name’s Terran. What can I do for you?”

Some of the other occupants were moving around. A few more had entered. A young woman with black hair, and short, stocky, dangerous looking man, and a nautolan. Terran could tell his jacket had caught the nautolan’s eye by the way he glanced over at them as he entered. It was a beautiful jacket to be sure.

“Interesting crowd we got here tonight.” Terran said turning his attention back towards the woman who had approached him.

:: Sola Navin, Human Sith Sorceress.

"Yes, quite interesting indeed." Sola extended her hand to Terran, who shook it quickly. "Nice to meet you Terran, my name is Sola, I'm looking for someone to do a simple, quick job. You're in need of credits, so I'm offering work. It's a simple security detail, if you're interested." Sola crossed her leg and leaned back, somewhat nonchalantly, her fair skin must have been glistening under these lights, and her bright blue eyes had softened, she wanted to look pretty and gentle, not intimidating, she could tell that Terran was hesitant to work for a Sith, his thoughts confirmed it. She was trying to ease his worry, and it was working, at least a little.

(Sig by me!)

Kaboose0008
Knight Officer

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2018, 07:09:50 AM »

Zendrah had to stifle a laugh at the mention of being an ally of the Empire. While it was technically true, she was not really on good terms with the Empire or the Sith for that matter. Casually the Sith removed her mask, giving a nod to the offer of a drink and taking a seat.

“I'll give most things a try once.” she said coyly, a hint of Alderaanian accent evident in her voice. She eyed the small cylinder with suspicion when the man brought it out.

“As to what brought me here. Originally I was seeking information about a young Alderanian noble of the Tuul family. He seems to have gone missing. Now  I've been recruited into aiding the Empire that has me blacklisted because of my former Master.” Zendrah paused here to gauge the man's reaction.

“Part of my current task is to recruit more people and you seemed a likely candidate. Am I mistaken?” she took a sip of the bourban and waited for his answer.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2027

Lord of the Force

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2018, 04:06:10 PM »

“Security detail you say?” Terran leaned back pretending to think about the proposition. He already knew his answer though. “You see, the problem with a ‘simple security detail’ is that it is never as simple as the employer says.”

Terran knew she was trying to make him feel comfortable. The way she leaned back and did a bit of half smile. She was good, he’d give her that.

“Of course I’d be a fool to not at least ask how much it pays, and what I’m protecting. And then comes the fact that you don’t know my skill set, or whether or not I am even able to provide the security you’d be looking for.” It was his turn now. He knew this Sola could probably figure out everything she needed to know about him in a matter of minutes, but he needed to get a feel for who she was. “Say I am interested. What’s next?”

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 748

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2018, 01:31:47 PM »

“Security detail you say?” Terran leaned back pretending to think about the proposition. He already knew his answer though. “You see, the problem with a ‘simple security detail’ is that it is never as simple as the employer says.”

Terran knew she was trying to make him feel comfortable. The way she leaned back and did a bit of half smile. She was good, he’d give her that.

“Of course I’d be a fool to not at least ask how much it pays, and what I’m protecting. And then comes the fact that you don’t know my skill set, or whether or not I am even able to provide the security you’d be looking for.” It was his turn now. He knew this Sola could probably figure out everything she needed to know about him in a matter of minutes, but he needed to get a feel for who she was. “Say I am interested. What’s next?”

:: Sola Navin, Human Sith Sorceress.

Sola giggled. "Yes, I suppose you're right, security details rarely turn out simple." She leaned her right elbow on the table, her palm underneath her chin. "As far as the details, it's a shipment of Imperial artifacts, headed from here to Drommund Kaas. The artifacts are useless trinkets to all but the Empire, however the Republic would love nothing more than to capture them, if only to keep them out of our hands." Sola was already reading his next questions as they formed in his head, so offered an answer. "Stealth is the name of the game here, that is why we aren't transporting them on an Imperial vessel, using Imperial personnel. That and there are far too many within the Empire who would love these artifacts, I'm one of only a small handful who even knows we have them." Sola's voice softened even more. "I'm authorized to pay you whatever you ask, spare no expense to get this done. And as to how I know you'd be good, I'm reading your thoughts." Sola leaned in a little closer, dropping her voice to a near whisper. "So, what is it you want?" She batted her her big blue eyes and awaited Terran's answer...

(Sig by me!)

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2018, 08:41:50 PM »

Zendrah had to stifle a laugh at the mention of being an ally of the Empire. While it was technically true, she was not really on good terms with the Empire or the Sith for that matter. Casually the Sith removed her mask, giving a nod to the offer of a drink and taking a seat.

“I'll give most things a try once.” she said coyly, a hint of Alderaanian accent evident in her voice. She eyed the small cylinder with suspicion when the man brought it out.

“As to what brought me here. Originally I was seeking information about a young Alderanian noble of the Tuul family. He seems to have gone missing. Now  I've been recruited into aiding the Empire that has me blacklisted because of my former Master.” Zendrah paused here to gauge the man's reaction.

“Part of my current task is to recruit more people and you seemed a likely candidate. Am I mistaken?” she took a sip of the bourban and waited for his answer.

Back booth, Main bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina::

Hunter put the pen on the table and took a drink, “That’s the problem with nobles, once they get popular they seem to go missing just when you need them. I was friends with an Alderaanian noble once, well at least I thought we were friends, he helped make me  the person I am today, but one day I woke up and he was gone, almost like he never existed.”

Chuckling slightly Hunter shook his head and smiled, “But those were the old days,” he said as he raised his glass for a toast. “Let’s drink to the new days. What job are you recruiting us poor saps for? I mean other than to bolster the cause of the Greatest Empire to ever grace this galaxy.”

Hunter finished his drink and poured another, watching the Sith in front of him, if a blacklisted Sith is recruiting for the empire it must be a grim assignment, it was also an assignment that he had not been made aware of. He was usually informed, in a general sense of the assignments that would cross his.

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Kaboose0008
Knight Officer

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2018, 09:36:12 PM »

Hunter put the pen on the table and took a drink, “That’s the problem with nobles, once they get popular they seem to go missing just when you need them. I was friends with an Alderaanian noble once, well at least I thought we were friends, he helped make me  the person I am today, but one day I woke up and he was gone, almost like he never existed.”

Chuckling slightly Hunter shook his head and smiled, “But those were the old days,” he said as he raised his glass for a toast. “Let’s drink to the new days. What job are you recruiting us poor saps for? I mean other than to bolster the cause of the Greatest Empire to ever grace this galaxy.”

Hunter finished his drink and poured another, watching the Sith in front of him, if a blacklisted Sith is recruiting for the empire it must be a grim assignment, it was also an assignment that he had not been made aware of. He was usually informed, in a general sense of the assignments that would cross his.

::Zendrah Tuul, Human Sith Marauder

Zendrah gave the man a knowing smile at the man's remark about nobles, "That's how I became a Sith, actually. This noble you say was your friend, was he from House Tuul?"

Taking a sip of her drink, the Sith grimaced slightly. Bourban, even one from her homeworld, was never quite to her liking. "As to the nature of this task, my Miraluka associate has decided to keep most of the details to himself thus far, a wise precaution." Zendrah lowered her voice to a whisper,  "Before I tell you what I know I need to be sure if you are okay with doing things off the grid, no help from the Empire whatsoever. If caught the Empire will disavow all of us. Are you amenable to this arrangement?"

Zendrah leaned back and finished her drink. She was having difficulty reading the man sitting before her and it troubled her. She reached out to probe his mind with the Force, but found many mental blocks on his mind, confirming her suspicions about him. If he really was Imperial Intelligence, Zendarah's opinions about him would undoubtedly dip even lower than the already were.

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2018, 10:19:31 PM »

:: Hunter Travis, Human Imperial Cipher Agent
Back booth, Main bar, Samick’s Luck Cantina ::

Hunter smiled again, “You know, I never knew the man by his given name, I just knew him by the name he called himself when he saved me, from my own self destruction. I do know his estates were in Crevasse City, so not of House Tuul.”

“As to your offer, I don’t remember the last job I did that was something you could tell the folks back home, that was if I had folks or a home to return to. Off the grid is the life I’ve chosen to live.  As for the Empire disavowing it, wouldn’t a good servant of the Empire gladly die rather than expose it to risk?”

Hunter lowered his head and ran his tongue along his lower lift trying hard not to laugh. “We are all here for some reason or another, and most of the people in this room feel their cause is just. You though are interesting. You are recruiting for the Empire that has black listed you and are recruiting a force for dark work. That peaks my interest, and for no other reason, I’ll join your party.”

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Kaboose0008
Knight Officer

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2018, 12:07:18 AM »

::Zendrah Tuul, Human Sith Marauder

Zendrah chuckled, "Being blacklisted had more to do with 'guilt by association' rather than anything else. My former Master was quite outspoken about his displeasure with the leadership of the Empire. I was approached by a member of the Dark Council whom had promised that if I silenced my Master I would no longer suffer this fate. I was lied to."

"I am pleased you will join us. Call me Zendrah. My associate is Zan."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: