Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Author Topic: What Game Are You Currently Playing? (Non-spoiler thread)  (Read 18290 times)
MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 106

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #165 on: April 28, 2021, 01:23:29 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K13cP1fINM0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K13cP1fINM0</a>

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -197

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2021, 07:23:04 PM »

Monster Hunter Rise just added in one of my all time favorites so ive been grinding the great Bagel-Goose.

Man, if I had kids they'd probably be warped from watching the games I play... Good nightmare fuel, those terrible beasts and creatures. And the violence properly unleashed upon them. MH has some great monsters to slay. Never mind, on second thought they'd probably think dad was a super hero, legend, or God from watching the nightmare creatures get slain.

Hope you have fun on your bagel run!

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Dark Side Scholar

« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2021, 07:10:13 AM »

Man, if I had kids they'd probably be warped from watching the games I play... Good nightmare fuel, those terrible beasts and creatures. And the violence properly unleashed upon them. MH has some great monsters to slay. Never mind, on second thought they'd probably think dad was a super hero, legend, or God from watching the nightmare creatures get slain.

Hope you have fun on your bagel run!

I did indeed. and Bloodborne is a pretty good example of what youre talkin about i feel like lol

Through passion, I gain strength

-FO Butcher    -PO "Inferno"    -BR Crimson Princess
-AB Aeon v3   -CG Aeon v5

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -197

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2021, 02:18:31 PM »

I did indeed. and Bloodborne is a pretty good example of what youre talkin about i feel like lol

Most definitely, in all ways. Horrific creatures and savage battles against them...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: