Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: 2020 Winter Raffle Extravaganza begins NOW! We're giving away 105 FREE Sabers!  (Read 50583 times)
perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2020, 10:25:43 AM »

Perkypatx, you have a great saber coming to you.  It's very nice, fits very comfortably in your hands, light weight, easy to wield. Excellent choice my friend. And of course, we are going to need to see pictures.

I just can’t wait! I’m completely new to (Ultra) sabers. Is it hard to use the application to set custom settings? I just want to be able to have the blade to shimmer to make it look more like in the movies. Any tip or link for this?
And yes! Wil post a pic as soon as I get this baby in. I think it wil take a while before it arrives...

“I know...”

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2020, 10:23:21 PM »

I’ve decided on the fallen. Now to pick a blade color. I’m going to be taking it the ancient artifact direction and want a old republic style color. Either pyrostone, banes heart, or blue violet amethyst.

The empress is on my list but I want to see the final one first.   

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2020, 01:59:34 AM »

I’ve decided on the fallen. Now to pick a blade color. I’m going to be taking it the ancient artifact direction and want a old republic style color. Either pyrostone, banes heart, or blue violet amethyst.

The empress is on my list but I want to see the final one first.   

I just ordered a Empress w/Diamond so i'll make an unboxing video for it and hopefully take some pics to do a review too. I Didn't get the gold one though. 100% gold anodizing just looks wrong.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2020, 03:13:38 AM »

Oof, forgot to use the code on my purchase a few days ago.  Oh well, a missed opportunity on my part.  Hope everyone else entered and wins enjoys their extra saber.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2020, 06:05:50 AM »

I am now officially entered into the raffle. I don’t expect anything as I don’t have luck but it’s still fun to hope and I’m getting a new saber one way or another.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2020, 07:15:13 AM »

One more time! I've just added the Empress to my collection, and as a 2nd raffle entry. Went with SRD with AB FOC. 

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2020, 08:18:11 AM »

So my order just got completed. I'll take that means I didn't win anything In the raffle , or would they ship it separately

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2020, 08:25:47 AM »

That doesn't mean you didn't win. If your order came up in their que, with all the orders they needed to get out, they could be trying to get them all done as fast as possible.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

CraftyCole
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2020, 09:15:55 AM »

I just ordered a saber and i hope i can get one from the raffle for my brother Smiley

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2020, 03:21:55 PM »

So my order just got completed. I'll take that means I didn't win anything In the raffle , or would they ship it separately
The Raffles are pulled AFTER the Raffle ends and all entries are held from shipping so they can include prizes with those orders.
So no one will know who has won any Raffle prize until after January.

I just ordered my saber with sound (Sentinel v5 LE in VA + Silver FoC) and a stunt saber for my wife (Dark Apprentice v5 in AS + color discs) as my entry.  I plan on swapping the windowed emitter sleeves so that the Sentinel has a touch of black (plus the switch and a wrap on the choke point) and my wife can get some Gold on her Apprentice (plus some gold paint in the emitter grooves).

This is my first Raffle entry ever, so I'd be supper stoked to even get a Grab-Bag prize.  But if I get to choose the hilt, it'll be a Grand Mater for sure.

-

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2020, 04:00:33 PM »

It’s only been 9 days since I ordered my Dark Apprentice v5 but the wait is killing me. I’m kinda hoping that there’s close to 105 raffle entries so everyone’s a winner. Probably not the case but I can hope.

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2020, 04:06:48 PM »

It’s only been 9 days since I ordered my Dark Apprentice v5 but the wait is killing me. I’m kinda hoping that there’s close to 105 raffle entries so everyone’s a winner. Probably not the case but I can hope.
I'm fairly confident there's closer to 1,005 entries rather than just 105.  But I think the later Raffles in Spring/Summer/Fall may have a smaller entry number just due to it not being "Star Wars" season

-

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2020, 05:32:02 PM »

I'm in, Fallen in Banes heart with silver FOC and v4 sound. I also got a mystery box just for kicks. I will be aging the fallen to give it the relic look.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2020, 05:49:07 PM »

I'm fairly confident there's closer to 1,005 entries rather than just 105.  But I think the later Raffles in Spring/Summer/Fall may have a smaller entry number just due to it not being "Star Wars" season
Oh yeah I figured but one can hope. I don’t have good luck so if there’s actually that many entries I don’t have a chance lol

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2020, 06:20:16 PM »

Congrats on your new saber. Just out of curiosity, when did you place the order?

“I know...”

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: