Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2035992 times)
angelo07stang
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #1200 on: March 21, 2013, 08:15:18 PM »

Awsome pic man it looks like you waked the top off of a droid.  Cheesy

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #1201 on: March 22, 2013, 08:31:53 PM »

Awsome pic man it looks like you waked the top off of a droid.  Cheesy

That's what I was thinking!  I thought he killed R2 for a second!

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1202 on: March 23, 2013, 08:21:17 PM »

i just have to say everyone, there are some absolutely amazing photos on here! makes me itching to get my hands on a US lightsaber! i think i need to start saving!
this thread has also made me completely lose track of the time two nights in a row and stay up very late, good thing its a weekend (81 pages apparently takes quite some time to get though!)!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #1203 on: March 23, 2013, 10:54:59 PM »

Once you get your hands on an ultrasaber you will be addicted like the rest of us. But, you'll enjoy every minute of it as well Tongue

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1204 on: March 24, 2013, 02:55:32 AM »

I hope so! I do have a picture of me in costume wielding a toy light saber, does that count for this thread? You could just imagine its a real one, that's what I do Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1205 on: March 24, 2013, 03:19:41 AM »

Sure that works lol. You could either put it here or in the costume section. Or you could wait until you have an US and do a before and after picture. Tongue That would definitely be a good picture, especially considering the Ultrasaber motto is "Everything else is just a toy". Before I got an US, I only had those really cheap (I'm talking $10 here) Hasbro plastic extendable lightsabers that I got just to have something to mess around with. Hopefully when finances allow, I'll be able to buy all the other pieces I need for my Sith costume and will put some pics up of that. That is a good $500 down the road though.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1206 on: March 25, 2013, 06:25:17 AM »

@Solus. Nice blade paint. And @Venturous. How did you get the blades to be that deep? Like what settings did you use and all? My fancy camera has iso and all the fancy stuff. Thanks for any input on this. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1207 on: March 25, 2013, 06:42:06 AM »

The settings used for this shot were as follows:
Aperture: f/22
Shutter Speed: 1/6
ISO: 800

It was also shot in a completely black room at 1:34 AM where the only light source was the saber itself. I also used the self timer of either 5 or 10 seconds on a tripod to help steady the shot. Hope that helps.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1208 on: March 25, 2013, 06:45:53 PM »

Thanks I'll try that some other time. But here is a good pic of me and my Bellicose. ISO at 100 and shutter speed at 10. You can see the blade color more.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1209 on: March 25, 2013, 08:28:22 PM »

Looks good, although if you want to see more of the blade color, try raising your ISO by two or three steps and reducing your Shutter Speed by the same amount (two or three steps) and see what that gives you.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1210 on: March 26, 2013, 07:36:04 AM »

Okay. I'll keep checking and see what I come up with. I kinda like this setting though.

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1211 on: March 26, 2013, 10:06:09 AM »

Well if you like it then that is the setting you should be using. Everyone likes different things when it comes to this hobby, so in the words of a great wise man, "you must do what you feel is right of course".

DarthSolus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -74

« Reply #1212 on: March 26, 2013, 12:06:04 PM »

Thanks I'll try that some other time. But here is a good pic of me and my Bellicose. ISO at 100 and shutter speed at 10. You can see the blade color more.

Looking really good Zren, you're on the right track!

Depending on your camera, you may have the ability to change its mode so that you only have to manually adjust either your aperture (Av mode) or your shutter speed (Tv mode) on its own while the other  changes automatically in response to what you choose. This is a really great way to start to get a feel for how the different settings react to each other. It might be a little easier than diving into full manual mode (M) right away.

Dark side points, please and thank you!

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #1213 on: March 26, 2013, 08:40:39 PM »

Figured I should contribute, I just ordered softboxes and a backdrop stand/backdrops, you'll probably be seeing alot more of my stuff then. but for now here we go.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1214 on: March 28, 2013, 12:40:59 AM »

Me and my Bellicose in the dark. =]

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: