Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom Sith WIP  (Read 6138 times)
MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 106

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2021, 10:50:38 AM »

**UPDATE -ish**

Just thought I'd post a pic of ALL my "hard parts"

That looks fantastic. Point.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -127

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #211 on: June 18, 2021, 07:17:56 PM »

Thanks for the pointage!

can I just admit how much I hate waiting for my order to be delivered?!? so impatient…

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

janx
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -16

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #212 on: June 20, 2021, 06:10:51 AM »

Thanks for the pointage!

can I just admit how much I hate waiting for my order to be delivered?!? so impatient…

Yep. Waiting is the hardest part.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2021, 07:26:12 PM »

hey folks! Been out on vacay and just getting back. I should have an update soon with my tunic/obi. More soon…

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #214 on: July 19, 2021, 07:46:51 PM »

Tried to slap on the new tunic and obi today and get it squared away with some strategic velcro.

Good  lord almighty! How did these folks get themselves dressed in the morning?

I decided to try out all my known parts so far and it took the better part of an hour or more to get it right without even addressing the shoulder/arm armor. I managed to get a pic on my craptop (will share when I get time) before running out of time today…and this was just the upper body!!!

Overall the fit for the tunic from Far far away outfitters was ok (slightly snug in the shoulders) and material could have been better…microfiber?

The obi took me a minute to realize it needed to be wrapped around me a time or two but looked decent once employed.

Together with the (SirLiftaLot) cardigan/tabbard it looks nice with variations in black tones

visuals soon

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 121

« Reply #215 on: July 19, 2021, 08:24:14 PM »

Tried to slap on the new tunic and obi today and get it squared away with some strategic velcro.

Good  lord almighty! How did these folks get themselves dressed in the morning?

I decided to try out all my known parts so far and it took the better part of an hour or more to get it right without even addressing the shoulder/arm armor. I managed to get a pic on my craptop (will share when I get time) before running out of time today…and this was just the upper body!!!

Overall the fit for the tunic from Far far away outfitters was ok (slightly snug in the shoulders) and material could have been better…microfiber?

The obi took me a minute to realize it needed to be wrapped around me a time or two but looked decent once employed.

Together with the (SirLiftaLot) cardigan/tabbard it looks nice with variations in black tones

visuals soon
Glad to have you back! I think the real reason Sith Lords have servants and acolytes was to get them dressed in the mornings! Looking forward to seeing it all come together.

"He who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand men."

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." -Bruce Lee

janx
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -16

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #216 on: July 20, 2021, 05:58:34 AM »

yeah, it can be tricky.  Men's garb is usually easier to wear than jedi stuff. I'm used to having to help cinch up a corset.

I've heard for cosplay photos, bring a friend to help you get dressed and adjust everything.  Those pesky tabbards get crooked when you try to pin them down with the obi.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: