Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kilted Jedi  (Read 202 times)
AbsoluteEmperess
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« on: March 13, 2021, 03:08:41 PM »

Is anyone here fond of the killted look?

I have a very nice black Utikilt, and I was thinking of incorporating it into a Dark Jedi costume.

Thoughts?

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1288

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 04:05:37 PM »

I have a very nice black Utikilt, and I was thinking of incorporating it into a Dark Jedi costume.
Thoughts?

Hello AbsoluteEmperess and welcome to the forum. I would think a kilt with a nice set of long tabards would look pretty good and would be quite functional as far as freedom of movement in combat is concerned. All I know is that kilts show off your calves well from what I've been told.
There have been a few members mention they either own or use a kilt in their outfits (one named Darth Knox is a good guy but unfortunately he doesn't post as much as he used to).
I am sure other active members will add their opinions and it will be interesting to see what you decide.

Hope you enjoy your time here.
And I'll award you a Darkside point - just a forum appreciation bit of fun, the points don't lead to prizes or anything ok!

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -184

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 12:50:52 AM »

Hello AbsoluteEmperess and welcome to the forum. I would think a kilt with a nice set of long tabards would look pretty good and would be quite functional as far as freedom of movement in combat is concerned. All I know is that kilts show off your calves well from what I've been told.
There have been a few members mention they either own or use a kilt in their outfits (one named Darth Knox is a good guy but unfortunately he doesn't post as much as he used to).
I am sure other active members will add their opinions and it will be interesting to see what you decide.

Hope you enjoy your time here.
And I'll award you a Darkside point - just a forum appreciation bit of fun, the points don't lead to prizes or anything ok!
Not to mention the ultimate perk of flashing your opponents mid fight to distract them before slaying them.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow
* Dominix green/red
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2 / Fallens / Black butcher BVA
Butcher LE AS / Sentinel LEV5 VA
Please someone stop me..

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -197

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 06:33:03 AM »

Thoughts?

If it came right down to it, I could actually see it being a look that could work pretty well. I mean I can't really think of reasons why it outright wouldn't work as a possibly functional part of an outfit, aside from being ill suited to the cold... If designed right, I think it could be incorporated properly without "messing up the look".

Oh Darth Knox, yes I could easily see that being something he would integrate into an outfit... he makes me laugh for sure on occasion. Pretty good sense of humor on that one...

Not to mention the ultimate perk of flashing your opponents mid fight to distract them before slaying them.

And you my friend, are just shamefully bordering on Naruto's Sexyjutsu in tactical ideology. Shame, shame, shame on you... lol We might have to cut down on your tv/movie time.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2021, 06:47:58 AM »

If it came right down to it, I could actually see it being a look that could work pretty well. I mean I can't really think of reasons why it outright wouldn't work as a possibly functional part of an outfit, aside from being ill suited to the cold... If designed right, I think it could be incorporated properly without "messing up the look".

Oh Darth Knox, yes I could easily see that being something he would integrate into an outfit... he makes me laugh for sure on occasion. Pretty good sense of humor on that one...

And you my friend, are just shamefully bordering on Naruto's Sexyjutsu in tactical ideology. Shame, shame, shame on you... lol We might have to cut down on your tv/movie time.

I hate Naruto and do not watch any of it ^^'
I do own and wear a kilt though.

Owned :
* Dominix green/red
Wishlist :
Please someone stop me..

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -197

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2021, 06:51:15 AM »

I hate Naruto and do not watch any of it ^^'
I do own and wear a kilt though.

...mind blown.

P.S. Do I sense the formation of a Dark Kilt Alliance?

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2021, 07:20:51 AM »

...mind blown.

P.S. Do I sense the formation of a Dark Kilt Alliance?
Oh that would be interesting =D

Owned :
* Dominix green/red
Wishlist :
Please someone stop me..

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: