Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Stargate: Timekeepers  (Read 635 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2788

Grey Assassin

« on: May 14, 2021, 06:49:39 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjCUWZLVZ5g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjCUWZLVZ5g</a>

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 08:59:23 PM »

FINALLY! I mean I've waited 15 years to see a good effort made on a SG game, I hope beyond hope it meets expectations. Because I want all of it, planet exploration, full scale battles, stealth action, space battles, missions you can possibly fail and lose planets, recruiting my own team?, and hopefully cameos from actors as voices... I'm salivating just thinking of the possible action.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 11:26:42 PM »

FINALLY! I mean I've waited 15 years to see a good effort made on a SG game, I hope beyond hope it meets expectations. Because I want all of it, planet exploration, full scale battles, stealth action, space battles, missions you can possibly fail and lose planets, recruiting my own team?, and hopefully cameos from actors as voices... I'm salivating just thinking of the possible action.

Indeed one can only hope it does the franchise justice and stimulates a 're birth'...after all every other old franchise is new again LOL.
Personally I always thought a Mass Effect style Action RPG would fit stargate like a glove (gun play and skilling team, character development and interaction with team mates)...but something more strategy and tactics on a grander scale will be cool too.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 01:13:27 AM »

Personally I always thought a Mass Effect style Action RPG would fit stargate like a glove (gun play and skilling team, character development and interaction with team mates)...but something more strategy and tactics on a grander scale will be cool too.

Without a doubt I've got to agree. That planet exploration and fighting for the galaxy vibe is a perfect fit. But, whatever works well can be great in many forms.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: