Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1498264 times)
Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2325 on: January 28, 2014, 02:27:23 PM »

Here is something simple. How about a written oreder of prociedures for installing the obsidian launcher or posably an included cd rom with the most updated software and the sound fonts from the main site for those that order a saber with sound or the emerald driver. Id gladly pay an extra couple $ for that with my order

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

JustEd
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #2326 on: January 28, 2014, 07:09:51 PM »

If this has been brought up before, all apologies. I did a search and couldn't really find it in here, and I would have read this entire thread...but then I would have gotten nothing done all day.

But I would like it if a weathered finish was an option. As much as I like the new look, I like the weathered/worn look even more. I know this look can be achieved after the fact, but still think this would be cool if offered as a buying option.

Also, I noticed alot of people wanted D rings. Was this ever discussed by the powers that be?

There is passion, Yet peace
Serenity, Yet emotion
Chaos, Yet order
I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance
I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way
I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance
I am a guardian of balance
I am a Gray Jedi

firehead7373
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2327 on: January 29, 2014, 02:56:34 AM »

I personally think that you guys should make a version of this toy here http://www.wired.com/geekmom/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Lightsaber-1.jpg it would be absolutly b/a and the staff at ultrasaber should look into making something like this only a little more sophisticated.

Obalon
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 8

Everything we do, the Force is always with us.

« Reply #2328 on: January 31, 2014, 02:07:01 AM »

A night stick lightsaber???

Sabers I own:   Archon V2 (b).    Sabers i want: Dark Prophesy (r)       Any points will do. you make the choice. prefer light points.

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #2329 on: January 31, 2014, 03:23:52 AM »

A night stick lightsaber???

Tonfa have been done before, and I would like to see it again. However in an earlier post on this thread I outlined why it would only be for show:
Tonfas have been done before and look great, but there's nothing worse than trying to swing a pair of tonfa that are way too big. I've owned several pairs of wooden ones and too small is fine, too big is just not cool.
If they were made, the blade would have to start soon after the handle and finish at the elbow, possibly with a forearm guard running along the back of the blade, which aesthetically could go either way. On top of that, the blade would have to be the 16" US would offer and when you get it you'd have to cut it down to suit your forearm length... that's if you want them to be practical for saber-v-saber

I suggested a gaffi stick saber before, but I've only just found an imaged that I didn't have to doctor. Dude on the right:

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #2330 on: January 31, 2014, 04:44:25 AM »

The ability to mix and match MHS parts in a saber build.

firehead7373
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2331 on: February 01, 2014, 12:15:06 AM »

One suggestion i have would be to create a lightsaber axe, it would be a little tricky, but ive seen some concepts. also, a "wristsaber" would be pretty cool, it would be a lightsaber that you could wear on your wrist, also seen some pretty cool concepts of that as well.
Also another cool weapon here. just food for thought http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27620/2991984-5529093267-ploko.png
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 12:29:12 AM by firehead7373 » Logged

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #2332 on: February 01, 2014, 12:49:06 AM »

One suggestion i have would be to create a lightsaber axe, it would be a little tricky, but ive seen some concepts. also, a "wristsaber" would be pretty cool, it would be a lightsaber that you could wear on your wrist, also seen some pretty cool concepts of that as well.
Also another cool weapon here. just food for thought http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27620/2991984-5529093267-ploko.png

According the the concept art book, Plo was going to use that in RotS (probably back when it was going to open with battles on several different Outer Rim worlds), but Lucas decided to scrap it. They have included it in at least one action figure of him, though.

no

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2333 on: February 03, 2014, 05:40:02 AM »

More Star Wars icons please? Tongue We need more for sure.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #2334 on: February 03, 2014, 10:26:43 AM »

How about Aeon/Dominix V3.1 large enough to fit in Emerald AND Sound?

(It seems the current V3s are just a wee bit to small: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=18250.msg280978#msg280978)

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2335 on: February 04, 2014, 12:06:41 AM »

This would be cool. I'd go for an Emerald Dominix for sure with sound and such.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #2336 on: February 04, 2014, 02:03:46 PM »

are any of the mods reading this? or are we talking to the wall. (just askin)

I believe this has been said but... WE NEED A GUARD SHOTO! like this:

Also, It would be cool to know when a product MIGHT be back in stock.
For example, I'm wanting to get a set of pike extensions, and don't want to be checking all the time thinking... is it here? is it here?
a simple schedule sheet with a general idea of when they will be made would be perfect.
example sheet:
------------------------------------------------------------
production line-
100 omen (new release)
50 war glaive
100 reaper (limited edition orange)
150 saber pike extensions
200 raven claws
etc.
---------------------------------------------------------
just an idea would be cool.
I'm sure the factory has some sort of production schedule... right?

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #2337 on: February 04, 2014, 02:07:17 PM »

Bring BACK the SILVER finish on the Monarch........The nickle is okay, but not my thing.  I have always LOVED the silver finish and would love to see this come back as a finish option on the Monarch...

Cheers

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #2338 on: February 04, 2014, 02:26:29 PM »

are any of the mods reading this? or are we talking to the wall. (just askin)

I believe this has been said but... WE NEED A GUARD SHOTO! like this:

Also, It would be cool to know when a product MIGHT be back in stock.
For example, I'm wanting to get a set of pike extensions, and don't want to be checking all the time thinking... is it here? is it here?
a simple schedule sheet with a general idea of when they will be made would be perfect.

I'm sure the factory has some sort of production schedule... right?

Did you mean to say tonfa?  A shoto mean short, as in single grip and short blade.

As for if Ultra and crew read/listen, I am sure they look over the suggestions.  If a really good one strikes them then I am sure they will take note and act.

A tonfa is easy enough, drill and tap the threads, add a handle.

As for them posting a schedule, they are a small operation and I am sure they work within a flexible schedule based upon budget, materials, and outside contractors.  So in the end I am confident their schedule changes.  So posting it would not make sense.

If you want a tonfa or a pair of them, them offer to have them custom made, prepay, and I am sure they will fit your order into their schedule.

Cheesy

Light side points please Smiley

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #2339 on: February 04, 2014, 04:26:45 PM »

Well, the two ideas weren't connected, but I don't see why a tonfa or "guard shoto" as it was called in my book about lightsabers would be something NOT mass produced. It seems like something many people might want if it were available.

Also a lightwhip would be cool too. it could be made of fiber-optics

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: