Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1304200 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5430 on: October 14, 2017, 03:32:00 AM »

First it was people wondering why the new Tarzan film didn't follow the disney cartoon, now people are Saying Murder on the Orient Express is copying clue........

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5431 on: October 14, 2017, 03:38:48 AM »

First it was people wondering why the new Tarzan film didn't follow the disney cartoon, now people are Saying Murder on the Orient Express is copying clue........

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #5432 on: October 14, 2017, 03:39:07 AM »

I think every girl has done it at one point, and immediately regretted it...

Get yourself some clip in bang extensions if it's too bad.  They're inexpensive and work really well.  Just make sure you get real human hair, though.  Otherwise, you'll be sorry!  Cheesy

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5433 on: October 14, 2017, 04:36:53 AM »

Get yourself some clip in bang extensions if it's too bad.  They're inexpensive and work really well.  Just make sure you get real human hair, though.  Otherwise, you'll be sorry!  Cheesy

Looking into that now and trying to resist the urge to go with a full fringe!(I don't think the rest is long enough to pull that off yet. It'll probably be tough to match my natural hair color(Brown with red highlights/tint).

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5434 on: October 14, 2017, 09:52:58 PM »

So, I think I might be getting an allergic reaction to anodizing now or on all sabers x.x I might have to quit the saber game. My under middle finger has been getting blisters lately from handling my Overlord some. I know you can gain an allergic reaction over time so x.x I'm gonna be really sad and upset if I have to give up the whole thing u.u At least not get black anodized hilts anymore x.x So here's a list of CE/silver finish hilts I think should be added:
Overlord, Scorpion, Reaper, can't really think of anything else for how upset I am at the moment. Just discovered this today so D: What else could go next. I don't have any problems with my Archon saber though which is weird same with a few of the silver hilts I do have

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5435 on: October 15, 2017, 12:28:42 AM »

Just got home from vacation to learn that my parrot spent a day unattended in my room. My Mom was watching him for me and didn't follow directions... she left his food dish unlatched. The phone is destroyed, stuff strewn about, fish food all over my floor and my hardcover Darkhorse Darth Vader collection as well as Wolverine: Origins are chewed to pieces. /headdesk

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5436 on: October 15, 2017, 03:17:28 AM »

^^^*Force hugs* Yes that's a thing too Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5437 on: October 15, 2017, 06:16:25 AM »

Just got home from vacation to learn that my parrot spent a day unattended in my room. My Mom was watching him for me and didn't follow directions... she left his food dish unlatched. The phone is destroyed, stuff strewn about, fish food all over my floor and my hardcover Darkhorse Darth Vader collection as well as Wolverine: Origins are chewed to pieces. /headdesk

That is rough.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #5438 on: October 15, 2017, 01:58:26 PM »

Took my pup for his yearly vaccines yesterday and for the first time in 10 years, he had a scary reaction.  He was having a hard time walking and looked generally out of it, so I rushed him back to the vet where they pumped him full of cortisone to stop the reaction.  A few hours and one very long nap later, he came out of it and started acting like himself, but man . . . that was some scary shiiiit.   We'll be spreading out his vaccines next year in the hopes that we can prevent this. 

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5439 on: October 16, 2017, 03:38:17 AM »

Turns out its just stress and stuff messing with my skin x.x Like too cooped up in the house too much still even now so, not getting out and getting any fresh air. Still kinda stressful so, but not too too bad. I'll be getting a couple new sabers to add to my collection next month so. See what I did there Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2772

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5440 on: October 16, 2017, 01:55:52 PM »

They remade MotOE? I won't take offense to this one. The first one with Albert Finney left me limp. However, if they remake Clue, I'ma riot.

Took my pup for his yearly vaccines yesterday and for the first time in 10 years, he had a scary reaction.  He was having a hard time walking and looked generally out of it, so I rushed him back to the vet where they pumped him full of cortisone to stop the reaction.  A few hours and one very long nap later, he came out of it and started acting like himself, but man . . . that was some scary shiiiit.   We'll be spreading out his vaccines next year in the hopes that we can prevent this. 
Would this be the padawag, or did you get a new one?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5441 on: October 16, 2017, 05:41:27 PM »

I am happy to hear that the pup came out okay. My smaller dog, Olive, had a reaction to a relaxation medication earlier this year, it is a very scary situation. Happy everything turned out all right.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5442 on: October 16, 2017, 08:39:42 PM »

They remade MotOE? I won't take offense to this one. The first one with Albert Finney left me limp. However, if they remake Clue, I'ma riot.

Yea, pretty big cast

Kenneth Branagh as Hercule Poirot
Penélope Cruz as Pilar Estravados
Willem Dafoe as Gerhard Hardman
Judi Dench as Princess Dragomiroff
Johnny Depp as Edward Ratchett
Josh Gad as Hector MacQueen
Leslie Odom Jr. as Dr. Arbuthnot
Michelle Pfeiffer as Mrs. Hubbard
Daisy Ridley as Mary Debenham
Derek Jacobi as Edward Masterman
Marwan Kenzari as Pierre Michel
Olivia Colman as Hildegarde Schmidt
Lucy Boynton as Countess Andrenyi
Manuel Garcia-Rulfo as Biniamino Marquez
Sergei Polunin as Count Andrenyi
Tom Bateman as Bouc
Miranda Raison as Sonia Armstrong

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68frP9Q7XA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68frP9Q7XA</a>

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2772

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5443 on: October 16, 2017, 08:54:22 PM »

Yea, pretty big cast

Kenneth Branagh as Hercule Poirot
Penélope Cruz as Pilar Estravados
Willem Dafoe as Gerhard Hardman
Judi Dench as Princess Dragomiroff
Johnny Depp as Edward Ratchett
Josh Gad as Hector MacQueen
Leslie Odom Jr. as Dr. Arbuthnot
Michelle Pfeiffer as Mrs. Hubbard
Daisy Ridley as Mary Debenham
Derek Jacobi as Edward Masterman
Marwan Kenzari as Pierre Michel
Olivia Colman as Hildegarde Schmidt
Lucy Boynton as Countess Andrenyi
Manuel Garcia-Rulfo as Biniamino Marquez
Sergei Polunin as Count Andrenyi
Tom Bateman as Bouc
Miranda Raison as Sonia Armstrong

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68frP9Q7XA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68frP9Q7XA</a>

Oh yeah. I remember hearing about this some time back. Thanks for the reminder.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #5444 on: October 17, 2017, 01:59:29 AM »

I paid $634 for this computer and was immediately disappointed by the fact that its performance didn't match the promise made by the hardware within, six months after I got it I had to replace the hard drive, then again three months on, and now (two months after the last hard drive replacement) I am looking at doing it again. Don't buy Dell, I know a few people who swear by them but I've never encountered one that I didn't want to defenestrate.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: