Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496357 times)
Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #645 on: July 21, 2012, 12:35:10 AM »

I am sure they could do a version of them, just perhaps not with the see through feature.  Even at that, it would be and awesome saber.

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

Belltower
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

Yesss.. I can feel your anger, gives you focus.

« Reply #646 on: July 21, 2012, 01:09:45 AM »

not sure if anyone has already said this, the mara jade saber would be a nice addition.  I'd like to see ultra add that to the family. 

"Say what again! Go ahead i dare you."

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #647 on: July 21, 2012, 05:04:02 AM »

i would love to see these two hilts, ok ultrasabaers I got a challenge for you, If you can do a graflex saber and do a beautiful job on it, I would like to see you do one of Darth Vaders style hilt with the same beautiful craftsmanship that you did on your new graflex.  also im sure that this hilt has been requested to death but please qive us a curved hilt saber.  thanks Smiley  keep up the great work.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #648 on: July 21, 2012, 05:08:56 AM »

i would love to see these two hilts, ok ultrasabaers I got a challenge for you, If you can do a graflex saber and do a beautiful job on it, I would like to see you do one of Darth Vaders style hilt with the same beautiful craftsmanship that you did on your new graflex.  also im sure that this hilt has been requested to death but please qive us a curved hilt saber.  thanks Smiley  keep up the great work.

OOOOO.  A Vader Hilt would be very nice indeed.  I bet Big Andy would love to see this one as well.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« Reply #649 on: July 21, 2012, 05:40:08 AM »

Well I would like to see More Sith inspired hilts. (i.e. claws and spikes and various pointy thingies!) There are plenty of goody 2 shoes hilts out there already! I ordered a Raven SS and I'm about to go nuts waiting on it! Ultrasabers did an awesome job building it and shipping it out expediently, UPS is who I want to be the first to feel the Raven Wrath!!! Oops... Ramble and rant! Yeah.. More Sithy Darkness hilts! That's what I want!!! Grin

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #650 on: July 21, 2012, 05:55:21 AM »

I presume you mean these:

ZOMG! MIND. BLOWN.

WANT!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #651 on: July 21, 2012, 08:23:49 AM »

Well I would like to see More Sith inspired hilts. (i.e. claws and spikes and various pointy thingies!) There are plenty of goody 2 shoes hilts out there already! I ordered a Raven SS and I'm about to go nuts waiting on it! Ultrasabers did an awesome job building it and shipping it out expediently, UPS is who I want to be the first to feel the Raven Wrath!!! Oops... Ramble and rant! Yeah.. More Sithy Darkness hilts! That's what I want!!! Grin

You like claws!!  Ok, you need to head over to the review section and check out my Overlord video.  I put War Glaive Claws on that thing and it screams Sith!!!!  I don't think you will be disappointed in the look.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #652 on: July 21, 2012, 04:15:47 PM »

You like claws!!  Ok, you need to head over to the review section and check out my Overlord video.  I put War Glaive Claws on that thing and it screams Sith!!!!  I don't think you will be disappointed in the look.

Now thats a Sit Saber Right There! I like the choke on it as well! I bet that makes spinning sweet! I am thinking about customizing my Raven too when I get it. Did you just buy the emitter and with the claws or did you custom that yourself?

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #653 on: July 21, 2012, 04:23:22 PM »

On the other side of the link below, are various pics of my sabers.  One of them shows my Archon V2, with a Dark War Glaive emitter attached.  It definitely takes it over the edge of Sith-ness!

https://picasaweb.google.com/100269279489461982966/LightSabers

Enjoy!

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

Belltower
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

Yesss.. I can feel your anger, gives you focus.

« Reply #654 on: July 21, 2012, 09:47:40 PM »

on another note, a nickle plated guardian would be nice

"Say what again! Go ahead i dare you."

Trickster5596
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

Alias: Dark Lord Strider

« Reply #655 on: July 28, 2012, 04:03:47 AM »

40" ultraedge blades... I'd like to upgrade from lightsaber to light-claymore but only the regular 40" blades are available right now.

l__l___l_l_l_||__0_l|_(|||(=============SRD Shock============
  ..........  ,----,
[ ===== ]____|____O__/=============AB Graflex============
  ''''''''''''''

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #656 on: July 28, 2012, 10:46:44 PM »

I would like to see a tension release coupler for saber staves. Maybe a push together and twist for quick dual handed combat! Grin

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #657 on: July 28, 2012, 11:10:35 PM »

I would like to see a tension release coupler for saber staves. Maybe a push together and twist for quick dual handed combat! Grin

They made one before, but it was so bulky. plus you have to consider the stability too.

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #658 on: July 28, 2012, 11:25:23 PM »

I can make this work but you might not like the changes.

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #659 on: July 28, 2012, 11:33:01 PM »

I can make this work but you might not like the changes.

If only the emitter part is made, I'll already be able to die happy. That thing is just amazing.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: