Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496370 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6210 on: July 19, 2018, 11:49:54 AM »

That may even lead to a gold trimmed LE model which would look nice on silver with all the grooves.

The regular silver without the grooves is cool and all, but with the option to have them opens up customizing possibilities to an otherwise awesome hilt.

I second that as well, I've been playing around with photos of silver hilts and adding the black myself and I have to say that it looks really good.  Maybe it's just a matter of time and not a matter of if.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6211 on: July 19, 2018, 01:09:18 PM »

I second that as well, I've been playing around with photos of silver hilts and adding the black myself and I have to say that it looks really good.  Maybe it's just a matter of time and not a matter of if.

I've done the same thing, putting a very dark gray on my Aeon V4 to highlight it in a "reverse LE" scheme.  :-)  but the thing to remember with this is that the black on the hilts is a coating.  Doing LE on the dark hilts just means machining the grooves after you've done the coating.  For whatever reason, the dark coating doesn't go on as easily as the gold on the silver hilts.  So you  don't see dark reverse LE hilts much.  They would be nice, though.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6212 on: July 19, 2018, 09:48:41 PM »

I've done the same thing, putting a very dark gray on my Aeon V4 to highlight it in a "reverse LE" scheme.  :-)  but the thing to remember with this is that the black on the hilts is a coating.  Doing LE on the dark hilts just means machining the grooves after you've done the coating.  For whatever reason, the dark coating doesn't go on as easily as the gold on the silver hilts.  So you  don't see dark reverse LE hilts much.  They would be nice, though.  :-)

Good info to remember about the black being a coating on the hilt.  And I agree with Reverse LE being nice.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #6213 on: July 20, 2018, 01:34:53 AM »

I once again state my request for a linkage that allows v2 sabers to utilize any/all of the possible pommels in the US catalog… I'd buy it for sure

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Caranchamion
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #6214 on: July 21, 2018, 05:01:38 PM »

I would love to see Ultra Sabers make a Neo Pixel blade option.  Especially with the new Diamond controller, that would be very cool!  Barring that, I suppose I could purchase an empty hilt and do an install myself.  My soldering skills are poor as of this moment, but that too can be remedied.   

People should not be afraid of their governments.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6215 on: July 21, 2018, 08:15:47 PM »

I had this crazy idea about a chassis being helpful.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6216 on: July 21, 2018, 08:22:12 PM »

I had this crazy idea about a chassis being helpful.

maybe I should ask Ultra if I can market those here then? got a functioning one for stunts so far.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6217 on: July 21, 2018, 09:35:29 PM »

maybe I should ask Ultra if I can market those here then? got a functioning one for stunts so far.

Again, I think that's a great idea. I would be really stoked on that. Thanks bigBear.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6218 on: July 23, 2018, 02:03:05 PM »

He's working on some for the other models as well, I volunteered my sabers as tribute

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6219 on: July 23, 2018, 09:19:08 PM »

so we're all plotting on this one....I see.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6220 on: July 23, 2018, 09:29:58 PM »

Can I get in on it too? Haha

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6221 on: July 26, 2018, 01:16:53 AM »

Because of the great response I got with the Dorinian, Archon, Guardian, and Chosen One descriptions, I thought I would try my luck again, and see if any of you wonderful saber fans would be willing to describe the following sabers to this Blind Jedi.
Electrum Wind:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=39117.0
Fulcrum and Lost Gray:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=39116.0
Graflex:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36579.0
You guys have no idea how much I appreciate your help with these descriptions.
It gives me a better idea of what they look like, and well, makes me want to purchase them even more.
Thanks again.
Tthanks to Lady Agana Kath, for her wonderful description of the Chosen One.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36578.0
Thanks to Lord Rapine for his amazing description of the Dorinian.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38546.msg630647#msg630647
Thanks to Lord Rapine for his wonderful description of the Archon.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36580.0
Thanks to James Casey for his wonderful description of the Guardian.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36468.0

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6222 on: July 25, 2018, 06:41:57 PM »

An Obsidian V5 with blade flicker and blaster blocks would be sweet. Just saying.  Cool

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #6223 on: July 26, 2018, 01:51:09 AM »

An Obsidian V5 with blade flicker and blaster blocks would be sweet. Just saying.  Cool

That would be sweeeeeeet!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6224 on: July 26, 2018, 01:53:03 AM »

Good to see you Sci!  Yes completely agree.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: