• Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Update  (Read 7563 times)
SOTJ
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 156

Serenity, the way of the Jedi is serenity.

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2013, 02:46:04 AM »

So rather than making a new thread or clogging up Random Thoughts, I'll post an update here.

It turns out that I've just lost my mind Grin For a little while the docs thought I might have Creutzfeldt-Jakobs disease, which is a pretty nasty neurodegenerative disease with a 100% fatality rate. The news that I'm just nuts is quite a relief. The fact that I've lost a bit of my coordination is probably a side effect of the cocktail of medication I'm currently taking and we're working on finding the source of the issue.

Also, I no longer have internet at my house, so I will only be posting when I'm at Luna's (which is a lot of the time).

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2013, 07:37:43 PM »

That's good news in comparison to what they thought it was. I am sorry for all the troubles, I hope things Corinne to get better!

SOTJ
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 156

Serenity, the way of the Jedi is serenity.

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2013, 03:40:16 AM »

Sooooo....

I've made progress in leaps and bounds and I've decided to become nomadic once again, perhaps adopt a monastic lifestyle.

While I really do like this place and the people here, my fear of technology outweighs the benefits of coming to a single site, so this is goodbye. I know I haven't been active lately anyways, so this won't be much of a change, I just figured I ought to let everyone know what's going on and why I won't be active anymore. Thanks for the good times folks, I'll miss you Kiss

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2013, 09:55:54 PM »

This is very sad news, but I understand its for the best. Though you weren't as active as many other members you brought a significant presence to the forum. I wish you the best in life, and I hope you can always follow your heart. Though we never had much interaction here on the forum, I'll miss you. I know I'm not the only one. Again I wish you happiness and health in life. If you ever need a friend in the future I'm sure I'll still be here! MTFBWY always!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2013, 02:04:42 AM »

First, sorry I missed this originally. I'm very glad to hear you're doing better!

Even as inactive as you usually are, the place won't be the same without you. Wink Take care, I already miss ya, you are and will remain in my prayers, and if you ever need a pal, you've got my number. (If ya ever lose it, just have Luna shoot me a PM) Despite the known evils of technology, I can promise you the endangered payphone species does not bite anything but your pocket change. Cheesy

Stay safe, and know that no matter where you are...

Godspeed, SOTJ. *farewell web hug*

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2013, 04:17:31 AM »

Sooooo....

I've made progress in leaps and bounds and I've decided to become nomadic once again, perhaps adopt a monastic lifestyle.

While I really do like this place and the people here, my fear of technology outweighs the benefits of coming to a single site, so this is goodbye. I know I haven't been active lately anyways, so this won't be much of a change, I just figured I ought to let everyone know what's going on and why I won't be active anymore. Thanks for the good times folks, I'll miss you Kiss

The Force is with you, SOTJ. No matter where you're at, we're always here! Smiley

Be well!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2013, 03:16:39 PM »

As a fellow forumite May the Force be With You. And every other nice good-bye there is.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2013, 01:07:15 AM »

We've certainly enjoyed having you on here, SOTJ, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I wish you all the best in your endeavors.  I don't know you very well personally, but from what you and Luna have posted on here I gather that you're one of the strongest types of people out there.  I have great faith that you'll find your way.

You're always welcome back here, and of course... the Force will be with you, always.

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2013, 08:25:42 PM »

I'm gonna miss you, fellow comrade in glitter. Cry

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2014, 01:52:25 AM »

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: