Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496450 times)
Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #3870 on: January 10, 2016, 02:11:37 PM »

I'd like US to stock an outlet plug with 2 USB slots so I can plug in 2 chargers into one outlet. It would really declutter things. I know I can get them elsewhere, but it'd be nice if I could include one with an order when I order more chargers.

unless you get a high end one most of the plugs that offer multiple usb ports tend slow down or trickle charge.

you may be better off getting an outlet from the home depot (hardware store) or an electrical wherehouse that comes with multiple USB outlets. and install it in place of the standard plugs in your home.  (subsequently you could also purchase a power strip (surge protector) with USB slots built in. The power output tends to stay more uniform. in something like that rather than plugging in a charging base with two usb ports.

(I do not recommend you change the outlet yourself if you are unfamiliar with wiring though it is a fairly straight forward process.)

just for reference:

Something like this IMO would work the best.
https://www.maxximastyle.com/wall-timers-switches/dual-usb-charger-with-15-amp-duplex-receptacle?gclid=Cj0KEQiAn8i0BRDur-HV1PCTy4UBEiQAPuFr9LkcjVKFOdLe0jnbovS0Q6OR0xTX-mqWRWqGY1lKVOQaApUO8P8HAQ

This would be my second choice.
http://www.amazon.com/FlePow-3-Outlet-Protector-Charging-Smartphone/dp/B014CQ18JE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1452434935&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=mini+power+strip+with+usb&psc=1

This is my least favorite option and thends to work better with only one device plugged in at a time.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/DP-Audio-Video-Dual-USB-Wall-Charger-for-Apple-iPad-and-iPhone-White/41974639?action=product_interest&action_type=title&item_id=41974639&placement_id=irs-106-t1&strategy=PWVAV&visitor_id&category=&client_guid=9658a4ec-4804-4f3f-9610-f325ddbda4fe&customer_id_enc&config_id=106&parent_item_id=41974640&parent_anchor_item_id=41974640&guid=e687bbff-ae88-4241-a159-1dd1226d99ac&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&beacon_version=1.0.1&findingMethod=p13n

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #3871 on: January 14, 2016, 06:03:05 AM »

Ahsoka Tano Based Saber, including my self i have 9 people to order that design, do we have 256 more customers? LOL !! Grin

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3872 on: January 14, 2016, 01:44:51 PM »

Reoffering the "In series" options for Emerald sabers! Grin

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #3873 on: January 14, 2016, 02:13:37 PM »

Reoffering the "In series" options for Emerald sabers! Grin
That Should be top of the list, I too after spendign time looking at emerald in series, went to build one and that option wasn't there, if i'm not misteaken that would help numerous people that have had various posts as of late about 2-channel emerald drivers

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3874 on: January 14, 2016, 05:32:33 PM »

Ahsoka Tano Based Saber, including my self i have 9 people to order that design, do we have 256 more customers? LOL !! Grin

It's coming.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #3875 on: January 14, 2016, 06:07:49 PM »

The possibility to add labels to wishlist items  things like: 'for myself',  'for X', 'blade color Y' and such. some things can be inferred by the base price listed, some...not so much. And when someone, like me, is in love with a specific hilt and filling thewishlist with different set-ups things can get  confusing.

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3876 on: January 17, 2016, 12:02:14 AM »

My Christmas wish (because it's never too early to write to Santa) is for Ultrasabers to come to some UK conventions so those of us based in Europe can buy from them direct. Plus it would be awesome to meet you guys in person.

Rogu3Wo1f
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3877 on: January 18, 2016, 04:17:07 AM »

The possibility to add labels to wishlist items  things like: 'for myself',  'for X', 'blade color Y' and such. some things can be inferred by the base price listed, some...not so much. And when someone, like me, is in love with a specific hilt and filling thewishlist with different set-ups things can get  confusing.

I dig this idea, would be a good way to differentiate what was in your wishlist and why it was there.

Would it be at all possible for US to show us a few different designs for the next batch of sabers and have us on the forum vote for which ones we'd like to see in order of preference or something?

Why is the fear of being afraid acceptable by the Jedi Order?

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #3878 on: January 18, 2016, 04:25:14 AM »

I've heard rumors, that there is a saber in the works, that last time it was seen on screen it had a purple blade. Just saying.

I am the other Blind Jedi

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3879 on: January 18, 2016, 04:57:23 AM »

I've heard rumors, that there is a saber in the works, that last time it was seen on screen it had a purple blade. Just saying.

Between that, the curved saber x 2 rumors, and the saber of a certain Togruta rumored to be coming, their rush of orders might not end with the holiday season winding down, after all.

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #3880 on: January 18, 2016, 05:21:03 AM »

Something funky would be a pivot joint connector that can allow a saberstaff to be folded in half (Krell style).  It have to be a really tight joint or have some lock features so it can't swing out quickly, but also be able to hold tight when dueling.

The Rebel's era sabers would be interesting, but that Togruta's new blades in white would be a nice, though a very custom style.  Flattened (though slightly curved) handles rather than cylinders.  
Her older green and greenish yellow bladed ones would be interesting.  With a setup like the an Initiate and an Aeon pair.  Though this sort of thing might be like having a mini- and micro-Graflex with a price to match.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 06:09:59 AM by ithekro » Logged

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #3881 on: January 18, 2016, 06:32:11 AM »

Sorry about the double post, I just remembered the other thing I was thinking about.

The Emerald Driver program as an App. So that you can change the color anywhere.  Sure you could do it with a laptop, but people don't always have those with them.  But we almost always have our cell phones with us.

Every been someplace, a convention, party, work, and wanted to change the color of your blade?   Or been showing off to someone who is interested, but wants to see a specific color before committing to getting a saber of their own?  If you could change the blade color from a phone, you could change it anyplace as long as you had a cable.

This might do for sound fonts for the Obsidian, but that might be too large, and with the v4 you can have a bunch of saved sound fonts installed already.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #3882 on: January 18, 2016, 06:43:05 PM »

I'm sure this has been suggested already but I'm not going to sift through 259 pages of this thread to find out!

I would love to have the option of buying the emperor's saber. The darth sidious model. None of the saber companies currently have a good saber inspired by this design that i've been able to find. I am aware that korbanth did a run of these but I think that was awhile ago and they were only empty hilts. I would like a fully loaded saber based on this amazing design. I love the gold and electrum colors and the little green and red button highlights. I would buy a saber built on this design in a heartbeat. It was one of my favorite sabers in all of star wars.

Also I would like to see obi-wan's saber from episode 3 and 4. I know about the Archon but I don't see it as an accurate version of obi-wan's or Luke's saber from ROTJ. It seems more of a saber designed by some unknown mysterious jedi using similar methods to the other two. The lack of any type of control box really sets it apart. I would love more thin neck designs with control boxes/activation switches that more closely resemble obi-wan's ep 3 and 4 and luke's ROTJ design.

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3883 on: January 18, 2016, 07:25:16 PM »

Sorry about the double post, I just remembered the other thing I was thinking about.

The Emerald Driver program as an App. So that you can change the color anywhere.  Sure you could do it with a laptop, but people don't always have those with them.  But we almost always have our cell phones with us.

Every been someplace, a convention, party, work, and wanted to change the color of your blade?   Or been showing off to someone who is interested, but wants to see a specific color before committing to getting a saber of their own?  If you could change the blade color from a phone, you could change it anyplace as long as you had a cable.

This might do for sound fonts for the Obsidian, but that might be too large, and with the v4 you can have a bunch of saved sound fonts installed already.

I've been wondering why they haven't done an app, then I realized that I'm not sure where to get a cable that would go from, for example, my iPhone to the mini USB on the Emerald board.  Maybe they're out there and I just haven't seen them.

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #3884 on: January 19, 2016, 06:06:17 PM »

Calmacil in Canada has a boffer lightsaber that uses bluetooth to configure stuff.  For US, I suspect the hilts are Faraday cages, so you'd have to pop the pommel off and position the phone accordingly to get Bluetooth to work.  No idea what the demand would be for this, though.  Cute, yes, but maybe not worth all the cost.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: