Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 977903 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1725 on: February 13, 2017, 05:13:26 AM »

Cobie Smulders

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1726 on: February 13, 2017, 06:27:22 AM »

Cobie Smulders

Absolutely the cutest gal. Love her. Point to you for this addition.

Watching the premier of the second half of season 7 of the Walking Dead and had a duh moment... My favorite ladies of the zombie apocalypse:

Lauren Cohan:

Christian Serratos:

Sonequa Martin-Green:

Emily Kinney:

And another pretty lady, musician/actress Janelle Monáe from the film "Hidden Figures":

« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 07:27:23 AM by Lord Bladewraith » Logged

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1727 on: February 13, 2017, 04:52:16 PM »

The beautiful, always quirky and extremely funny Audrey Plaza (wearing some REALLY nice shoes)

I believe it's pronounced "Aubrey". But also very much yes.

Quirky sense of humour, deadpan delivery (Scott Pilgrim vs The World) and she can just be downright dirty (Dirty Grandpa). Plus, those really big round brown beautiful eyes.

I do find her attractive. She is definitely more uniquely beautiful  (like Uma Thurman) than classically beautiful. But, it is fine if you don't find her attractive.

Yep. All this.

She's always got like a B*tch face on. I know that's not always on, and duh, I know she's smiles, but it's burnt into my eyeballs. Some guys make it seem as she's too hot too handle and can't say a bad thing about her. I'm like "really??" I've never got the appeal. She's always been that psycho mean wench Scott pilgrim. Moody.

I first saw her in SP. And despite being the moody b____, I couldn't shake the attraction. Although, lately I'm beginning to think that I have a closet attraction to B-face. Roll Eyes

NOTHING could have made those movies better. Not even her addition

Oh c'mon. You take away Kristen Stewart and they weren't half bad. You just have to look at the bright points.... Grin Grin Grin

Janet Montgomery

Oh yeah.

Cobie Smulders

Points to Calon. That's a nice picture, too.

And another pretty lady, musician/actress Janelle Monáe from the film "Hidden Figures":

Very much. Although I prefer seeing her wild style.

Also a nod to Knox for A.K. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1728 on: February 13, 2017, 04:57:38 PM »

I believe it's pronounced "Aubrey".
Yeah I realised that after the 1 hr deadline had passed.

As for Twilight, it doesn't matter how many pretty people are in it, even if one of them is Anna Kendrick, they are still bad movies that almost killed the vampire genre.

Cobie Smulders

IT'S ROBIN SPARKLES!!!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1729 on: February 13, 2017, 05:01:32 PM »

Yeah I realised that after the 1 hr deadline had passed.

As for Twilight, it doesn't matter how many pretty people are in it, even if one of them is Anna Kendrick, they are still bad movies that almost killed the vampire genre.

To be fair, Anne Rice started the trend of sexy, sympathetic vampires. Meyer was just the culmination of that idiocy.

IT'S ROBIN SPARKLES!!!

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1730 on: February 13, 2017, 05:06:54 PM »

To be fair, Anne Rice started the trend of sexy, sympathetic vampires. Meyer was just the culmination of that idiocy.

True. But her vampires DID NOT sparkle. Her vampires were still vicious killers. And did not stalk schoolgirls (unless they were toying with them first before killing them). Also, vampires have always had a sexy, mysterious, erotic undertone to them.

Because, why not?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY_bhVSGKEg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY_bhVSGKEg</a>

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1731 on: February 13, 2017, 05:17:44 PM »

I've seen way worse. I just watched it with the idea that it was a new take on the vampire legend.

And damn you, Jev. That gif is really annoying.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1732 on: February 13, 2017, 05:25:12 PM »

I've seen way worse. I just watched it with the idea that it was a new take on the vampire legend.
Me too. However, those bad movies didn't almost destroy the genre while simultaneously being box office hits.

And damn you, Jev. That gif is really annoying.
It is fantabulous

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1733 on: February 13, 2017, 09:31:39 PM »

Agreed. I appreciate the angle they took on it and actually liked the fact that they didn't burst into flames whenever they went into the sunlight. Pretty cool twist of why they did try to stay out of the sunlight, albeit that the effect of it was poorly, poorly done and with a bigger budget could've been so much better. I also appreciated the aspects of the werewolf side of things. Overall the movie offered some new things we hadn't seen before, so I watch Twilight for its strong points, and as a whole it works for me.  I don't think it came anywhere close to destroying the genre. It added to it.  There, I'm done "defending" it before we get anymore off topic ... Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1734 on: February 13, 2017, 09:48:19 PM »

Agreed. I appreciate the angle they took on it and actually liked the fact that they didn't burst into flames whenever they went into the sunlight. Pretty cool twist of why they did try to stay out of the sunlight, albeit that the effect of it was poorly, poorly done and with a bigger budget could've been so much better. I also appreciated the aspects of the werewolf side of things. Overall the movie offered some new things we hadn't seen before, so I watch Twilight for its strong points, and as a whole it works for me.  I don't think it came anywhere close to destroying the genre. It added to it.  There, I'm done "defending" it before we get anymore off topic ... Grin
First - when has ANY thread on the forum EVER gone off topic.
Second - I disagree with you, but respect your opinions and your right to have them.
Third - Kristen Connolly

4th - Brad Pitt

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1735 on: February 13, 2017, 10:00:18 PM »

Any love for Keegan Connor Tracy?

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1736 on: February 13, 2017, 10:07:38 PM »

Any love for Keegan Connor Tracy?

ALL the love for Ms Tracy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1737 on: February 13, 2017, 10:19:10 PM »

ALL the love for Ms Tracy

Seconded

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1738 on: February 14, 2017, 01:30:24 AM »

Seconded

Thirded. Grin

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #1739 on: February 14, 2017, 01:46:30 PM »

The only way the Twilight series could have been improved -

Speaking of vampire hunters, Kelly Overton (Vanessa in Van Helsing)

Hilary Jardine (Susan in Van Helsing)

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: