Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 977946 times)
Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #2250 on: August 17, 2017, 02:33:46 AM »

And another Track and field athlete: Ruth-Sophia Spelmeyer

Damn, she's beautiful...........and that wriggle of the hips (swoons)

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2251 on: August 17, 2017, 01:29:22 PM »

Have I mentioned Troian Bellisario yet?
That's why I run a search sometimes to see if someone has already posted (or if I've already posted) the person I want to post on.

Damn, she's beautiful...........and that wriggle of the hips (swoons)
I would seriously like to know where the stereotype of unattractive Eastern European women came from. Truthfully, I find that region to have some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2252 on: August 17, 2017, 01:43:11 PM »

I would seriously like to know where the stereotype of unattractive Eastern European women came from. Truthfully, I find that region to have some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

They run opposite ends of the spectrum, it seems. You have either extremely gorgeous model-quality women, or you have something that looks like the bastard love child of Steve Buscemi and Susan Boyle. There is no in-between, apparently.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2253 on: August 17, 2017, 01:51:22 PM »

They run opposite ends of the spectrum, it seems. You have either extremely gorgeous model-quality women, or you have something that looks like the bastard love child of Steve Buscemi and Susan Boyle. There is no in-between, apparently.
Granted, but you're gonna have a "rough" end of the spectrum from any region.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2254 on: August 17, 2017, 05:50:52 PM »

That's why I run a search sometimes to see if someone has already posted (or if I've already posted) the person I want to post on.

Yeah, this thread has gotten so long that it's near-impossible to do it any other way.

Although to be fair, more pictures of attractive people (even if they're redundant) are hardly something I'd complain about Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2255 on: August 17, 2017, 06:08:13 PM »

Yeah, this thread has gotten so long that it's near-impossible to do it any other way.

Although to be fair, more pictures of attractive people (even if they're redundant) are hardly something I'd complain about Wink
It's like OMG, do I have to keep looking at the same pretty faces? Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2256 on: August 17, 2017, 09:09:53 PM »

It's like OMG, do I have to keep looking at the same pretty faces? Tongue

Life is tough...

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2257 on: August 17, 2017, 11:16:30 PM »

Seriously, ain't no one got time to run a search.

I know who I've posted most recently, and if I can't recall last I or someone else has posted someone, then I figure it's been long enough it doesn't really matter.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2258 on: August 18, 2017, 01:51:00 PM »

Seriously, ain't no one got time to run a search.

I know who I've posted most recently, and if I can't recall last I or someone else has posted someone, then I figure it's been long enough it doesn't really matter.
But if your memory were as slippery as mine, you'd get excited about thinking of someone and want to post, not remembering that you did the exact same thing a month back. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2259 on: August 18, 2017, 05:58:56 PM »

Here's one that's most likely been posted quite a bit recently (but can't possibly be posted too much) - Gal Gadot!

The thing about her that really makes me swoon is the giant goofy smile she's always making, she's adorkable.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2260 on: August 18, 2017, 06:01:39 PM »

Here's one that's most likely been posted quite a bit recently (but can't possibly be posted too much) - Gal Gadot!

The thing about her that really makes me swoon is the giant goofy smile she's always making, she's adorkable.
Can't see it. But yes, Jev and I have both posted on the.......subject. Roll Eyes

It wasn't until my second viewing of WW that I finally realized what it is that I find so irresistible about her. It's her lips.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2261 on: August 18, 2017, 06:04:31 PM »

I think you nailed it. It's a contagious smile and those smiling eyes that I could swoon over all day long.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2262 on: August 18, 2017, 07:02:29 PM »

10/10

Would disappoint her so hard.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2263 on: August 18, 2017, 07:14:57 PM »

10/10

Would disappoint her so hard.
"But it's 11."

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2264 on: August 18, 2017, 07:23:10 PM »

"But it's 11."

10/10 is not a rating for her. It means 10 out of 10 times.

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: