Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 977698 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1485 on: February 01, 2017, 03:12:40 PM »

You can be a heterosexual male and still recognise and acknowledge an attractive male. Go on. Give it a go. It'll make you feel good inside Grin

I can recognize attractiveness in men, but I've always felt it would be weird to post any.

EDIT: 100th page.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1486 on: February 01, 2017, 03:13:32 PM »

I can recognize attractiveness in men, but I've always felt it would be weird to post any.

why?

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1487 on: February 01, 2017, 03:23:49 PM »

why?

I'm guessing youth combined with a conservative religious background means "talking about how attractive a guy is means you're gay and gay is not okay"... Am I right, Calon?

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1488 on: February 01, 2017, 03:26:19 PM »

I'm guessing youth combined with a conservative religious background means "talking about how attractive a guy is means you're gay and gay is not okay"... Am I right, Calon?
I know quite a few people without a background of that type who wouldn't feel comfortable doing it either, was just curious.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1489 on: February 01, 2017, 03:59:11 PM »

why?
Because there are idiots that look at you weird. You lose man-points. Blah, blah, frickin' blah.

Not sure why, but I find the Yelp guy, Ben Sinclair, to be quite appealing. Even with the unkempt beard.

On a commercial kick today.

Don't know who she is, and couldn't find a better image.

Michelle Larue, from the Doritos commercial on the plane.

Laura Everly, form the Aflac yoga commercial

Cherry Healey, the Cottonelle commando girl  Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1490 on: February 01, 2017, 04:08:19 PM »

Something to that effect. I will say with absolute certainty that I am not gay.

Ah, whatever.

Stephen Amell

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1491 on: February 01, 2017, 04:13:36 PM »

Because there are idiots that look at you weird. You lose man-points. Blah, blah, frickin' blah.
F*CK the idiots! And who cares about man-points? (Even if my total is exceptionally high at the moment Cheesy )

But, I get it. That's why it's nice to have a good circle of friends. A non-judgemental bunch who accept you for who you are and will relentlessly take the p*ss out of you all the time. (Or is that just a British thing?)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1492 on: February 01, 2017, 04:19:33 PM »

But, I get it. That's why it's nice to have a good circle of friends. A non-judgemental bunch who accept you for who you are and will relentlessly take the p*ss out of you all the time. (Or is that just a British thing?)
That's just a guy thing. I'm fairly certain it's universal.

From my standing, calling out what you see as attractive in another man only strengthens one's security in their masculinity. Effectively, "I know myself, and don't need others to validate it."

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1493 on: February 01, 2017, 04:22:42 PM »

From my standing, calling out what you see as attractive in another man only strengthens one's security in their masculinity. Effectively, "I know myself, and don't need others to validate it."
Exactly the point I was trying to make. I love that you "get" me. Makes the world a brighter place. LOL

That's good to know

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1494 on: February 01, 2017, 04:23:29 PM »

F*CK the idiots! And who cares about man-points? (Even if my total is exceptionally high at the moment Cheesy )

No, it's not a British thing, save for the wording. You call it "taking the p*ss" whereas we call it "giving you sh*t"... It all means the same thing: Good natured, non-judgemental ribbing.

Had a buddy come out to us as a group once. He said it was the hardest thing he ever did, even coming out to his parents was easier. In the end, he was the same guy we all knew, and we told him that. Didn't stop us from cracking the occasional gay joke at his expense, but at least he knew we were just screwing with him, so he laughed about it.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1495 on: February 01, 2017, 04:26:47 PM »

I would posit that it actually takes more security in your own mascculinity to be straight and comment on a guy's attractiveness.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1496 on: February 01, 2017, 04:29:23 PM »

Exactly the point I was trying to make. I love that you "get" me. Makes the world a brighter place. LOL

I may be a Dark Lord, but my light shines bright.

I would posit that it actually takes more security in your own mascculinity to be straight and comment on a guy's attractiveness.
Yeah, kind of a down payment sorta thing. Takes some to have some.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1497 on: February 01, 2017, 04:31:51 PM »

No, it's not a British thing, save for the wording. You call it "taking the p*ss" whereas we call it "giving you sh*t"... It all means the same thing: Good natured, non-judgemental ribbing.

Had a buddy come out to us as a group once. He said it was the hardest thing he ever did, even coming out to his parents was easier. In the end, he was the same guy we all knew, and we told him that. Didn't stop us from cracking the occasional gay joke at his expense, but at least he knew we were just screwing with him, so he laughed about it.
I love flirting with my gay friends, even though I'm straight. All harmless fun, especially on a night out. I have done quite a few DJ sets at a gay bar in my hometown. I always invite all my friends who still live in the area to come along, but about 99% of the guys never come along because it's a gay bar. Funnily enough about 70% of the ladies I invite always show up and we all have a great time.

Yep. Why can't acknowledging how attractive another guy mean just that? Fortunately, it seems we are an enlightened lot on the forum

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1498 on: February 01, 2017, 04:39:40 PM »

I love flirting with my gay friends, even though I'm straight. All harmless fun, especially on a night out. I have done quite a few DJ sets at a gay bar in my hometown. I always invite all my friends who still live in the area to come along, but about 99% of the guys never come along because it's a gay bar. Funnily enough about 70% of the ladies I invite always show up and we all have a great time.
Yep. Why can't acknowledging how attractive another guy mean just that? Fortunately, it seems we are an enlightened lot on the forum

The problem here, without getting into topics that are verboten, is that a subset of humanity that pretty much ran things for centuries deemed homosexuality to be inherently wrong and waged a campaign of propoganda and fear to attempt to eradicate it. Even as late as the 1950's there were "educational" PSAs warning about the dangers of homosexuality, such as this piece of filth.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1499 on: February 01, 2017, 04:50:19 PM »

The problem here, without getting into topics that are verboten, is that a subset of humanity that pretty much ran things for centuries deemed homosexuality to be inherently wrong and waged a campaign of propoganda and fear to attempt to eradicate it. Even as late as the 1950's there were "educational" PSAs warning about the dangers of homosexuality, such as this piece of filth.
Let's get back on topic, as that video just got me very angry, especially as how that "subset of humanity" viewed black people.

*and breathe*

Sebastian Stan (men with dimples always look good)

Zhang Ziyi

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: