Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 542   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1139560 times)
Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #3690 on: January 28, 2017, 07:49:18 PM »

Why, why, why, why, why, why would you want to do that to yourself?

Mostly to make someone ask that question. Also, it was on... I didn't spare a lot of attention for it.

Currently Ant Man.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3691 on: January 28, 2017, 07:55:11 PM »

Mostly to make someone ask that question. Also, it was on...
At some point we need to have a sit down so I can introduce you to a new invention called "the remote control". It's a wondrous device that easily allows you to change the channel on your tv whenever really bad movies are on. From the comfort of your chair or bed!!!!  Shocked

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #3692 on: January 28, 2017, 08:35:39 PM »

Went and saw Resident Evil: The Final Chapter on Thursday night, and it was excellent (Milla Jovovich is still as beautiful and bad-ass as ever), so I'm a bit late reporting in, but it has made me want to watch all the Resident Evil movies again, so I'll be starting with the first one today.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3693 on: January 29, 2017, 05:19:42 AM »

Arrow

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3694 on: January 29, 2017, 05:28:52 AM »

Went and saw Resident Evil: The Final Chapter on Thursday night, and it was excellent (Milla Jovovich is still as beautiful and bad-ass as ever), so I'm a bit late reporting in, but it has made me want to watch all the Resident Evil movies again, so I'll be starting with the first one today.

I quite enjoyed it myself.

They may not be the most thought provoking movies, but I sure do love watching them.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3695 on: January 29, 2017, 02:31:46 PM »

They may not be the most thought provoking movies, but I sure do love watching them.
Tbey are the very definition of dumb fun. Are they good movies? No. Are the accurate adaptations of the game? No. Are they guilty pleasure fun watch? Hell yes

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #3696 on: January 29, 2017, 05:03:52 PM »

At some point we need to have a sit down so I can introduce you to a new invention called "the remote control". It's a wondrous device that easily allows you to change the channel on your tv whenever really bad movies are on. From the comfort of your chair or bed!!!!  Shocked

LOL But... Knox!! The remote control is on the coffee table and I haven't figured out how to use force powers to bring it to me from about 6 ft away yet... XD

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3697 on: January 29, 2017, 05:14:29 PM »

LOL But... Knox!! The remote control is on the coffee table and I haven't figured out how to use force powers to bring it to me from about 6 ft away yet... XD
Rookie mistake. Remote controls should never be put down on any surface that you will not be sitting near.
I kind of cheat as my playstation and tv can be controlled using either the tv remote or the playstation remote so I always have one to hand.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3698 on: January 29, 2017, 05:21:31 PM »

Don't you think they should come up with a Velcro cuff that you stick your remote control to. So that you never lose it again. A biceps cuff

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3699 on: January 29, 2017, 08:14:08 PM »

What could be more brutal than the butchering of innocent animals?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21LEKj9bbSo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21LEKj9bbSo</a>

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #3700 on: January 29, 2017, 08:42:59 PM »

Tbey are the very definition of dumb fun. Are they good movies? No. Are the accurate adaptations of the game? No. Are they guilty pleasure fun watch? Hell yes

Here, here. Different movies entertain in different ways, and I enjoy the way this franchise does it. I am always impressed by Milla Jovovich in each of them. She made her character as Hugh Jackman made Wolverine. I hope they don't go tryin to do a remake later with another actress trying to play Alice. Just won't work.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3701 on: January 30, 2017, 12:51:19 AM »

Listening to Pogo as I often do while at work.
He does remixes using sound clips from popular movies.  His most famous songs use clips from Disney movies like Alice in Wonderland, and are very chilled out, but there is a lot of range nowadays too.
Check him out if you have a minute.

One of my favourites:  https://soundcloud.com/pogomix/the-trouble-final
For fans of Borderlands: https://soundcloud.com/pogomix/psycho-soup-alternate-ending

https://soundcloud.com/pogomix

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3702 on: January 30, 2017, 04:36:40 AM »

Battle Cry - Skillet

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3703 on: January 30, 2017, 04:51:39 AM »

Battle Cry - Skillet
Do you listen to any other band?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3704 on: January 30, 2017, 05:01:23 AM »

Do you listen to any other band?

Rarely. But I've pretty much exhausted all of Skillet and listened to the best ones so much I'm bored of even them. So I will explore more of the rock genre soon.

I did listen to all three Evanescence albums recently, have you listened to them?

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 542   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: