Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 542   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1139875 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4065 on: February 23, 2017, 11:46:37 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb4HlIBDOjQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb4HlIBDOjQ</a>

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #4066 on: February 24, 2017, 12:10:17 AM »

Taking a quick break to watch Star Wars Rebels ep 15. Didn't realise it was back after it's broadcast break (will never understand with some tv shows have a break part way through a season).

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4067 on: February 24, 2017, 04:26:17 AM »

Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do (on the radio). Loved this song when it came out. And Ms Crow is quite the hottie.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgmBaE1cqD4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgmBaE1cqD4</a>

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #4068 on: February 24, 2017, 04:30:32 AM »

Yeah I hate mid season breaks, makes no sense and totally causes one to lose the momentum of watching.  DK, do you know if Rebels will ever be on Netflix?  All the clone wars are but I really want to watch rebels.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4069 on: February 24, 2017, 04:32:01 AM »

Yeah I hate mid season breaks, makes no sense and totally causes one to lose the momentum of watching.  DK, do you know if Rebels will ever be on Netflix?  All the clone wars are but I really want to watch rebels.
You're lucky. The Clone Wars is not on UK Netflix.

As for Rebels, I'm not sure what their plans are. Possibly maybe? If I hear anything I'll post about it.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4070 on: February 24, 2017, 04:11:20 PM »

Watching an episode of the mentalist, one that I have seen a few times before and know really well. However, this is first time I have noticed the doctor is played by David Naughton (who played David in one of my favourite movies An American Werewolf in London). Love it when that happens.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4071 on: February 24, 2017, 04:31:48 PM »

Watching an episode of the mentalist, one that I have seen a few times before and know really well. However, this is first time I have noticed the doctor is played by David Naughton (who played David in one of my favourite movies An American Werewolf in London). Love it when that happens.

MJ, and I still have a season of that to finish up. We'll probably wind up rewatching the whole shebang along with it.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4072 on: February 24, 2017, 04:35:18 PM »

MJ, and I still have a season of that to finish up. We'll probably wind up rewatching the whole shebang along with it.
It's repeated every day on a online streaming service in the UK. A double bill meaning we are zipping through the seasons quite rapidly. Currently part way season 4.

The only season I didn't fully watch was the last one as it was erratically broadcast on terrestrial TV when it was first aired (I missed out 6 episodes). But any excuse to watch the other episodes is always welcomed.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4073 on: February 24, 2017, 07:23:46 PM »

Just recorded off the DVR:

Ghost In The Shell

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG

Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society\

Today is going to be great.  Cool

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4074 on: February 24, 2017, 07:29:12 PM »

Just recorded off the DVR:

Ghost In The Shell

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG

Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society\

Today is going to be great.  Cool
In your opinion, which is better: Akira or Ghost in the Shell?

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4075 on: February 24, 2017, 07:38:02 PM »

In your opinion, which is better: Akira or Ghost in the Shell?

Oooh, I don't know, man. Both of them do such an exemplary job of tackling their respective themes, but I like the animation of GITS more than Akira.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4076 on: February 24, 2017, 07:41:02 PM »

Oooh, I don't know, man. Both of them do such an exemplary job of tackling their respective themes, but I like the animation of GITS more than Akira.
Akira is my jam. It took me about 5 viewings in my teenage years before I fully understood the whole movie and I think the animation in it is better than GITS (as great as GITS is).

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4077 on: February 24, 2017, 08:00:57 PM »

Akira is my jam. It took me about 5 viewings in my teenage years before I fully understood the whole movie and I think the animation in it is better than GITS (as great as GITS is).

Hopefully reception of the live action GITS is good, otherwise I imagine getting a live action version of Akira off the ground will be an uphill battle.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4078 on: February 24, 2017, 08:05:26 PM »

Hopefully reception of the live action GITS is good, otherwise I imagine getting a live action version of Akira off the ground will be an uphill battle.
I think GITS live action movie will be this generations Blade Runner, insomuch as it will not do well at the box office but will then gather a HUGE cult following once it hits home media.

Personally I don't want an Akira live action movie. For me, Akira is like Watchmen; there is so much story and subtle nuances to the original that will get lost in the conversion to live action. Plus, I'm stubborn and like my Akira in comic and manga form and that's it. *stamps feet and pouts*  Cheesy

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4079 on: February 25, 2017, 05:11:59 PM »

Takeo Ischi "The Chicken Yodeler"

(Give it a listen, it is so worth it.  Grin)

Chicken Attack
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miomuSGoPzI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miomuSGoPzI</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IBbcx3Gnzk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IBbcx3Gnzk</a>

Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 542   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: