Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 542   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1139778 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5415 on: December 04, 2018, 04:25:51 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk690mB9dvU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5416 on: December 04, 2018, 05:36:29 AM »

Growing up loving music and in California, Ice Cube was one and still is one of my favorite rappers and actors

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O6PN83tZ8k" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5417 on: December 06, 2018, 06:58:42 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5418 on: December 06, 2018, 12:20:38 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5419 on: December 06, 2018, 02:32:16 PM »

Bon Wovi? Wery nice!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWQSCn6H5kE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5420 on: December 07, 2018, 12:22:10 PM »

Watching Terminator Salvation even though it didn't do well, I like it.  Only complaint was that Arnold himself wasn't in it despite the CGI cameo

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5421 on: December 07, 2018, 07:29:00 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPDYuowNbk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5422 on: December 07, 2018, 07:29:42 PM »

Watching Terminator Salvation even though it didn't do well, I like it.  Only complaint was that Arnold himself wasn't in it despite the CGI cameo
He doesn't exactly fit the image of "brand new" terminator anymore.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5423 on: December 07, 2018, 12:37:29 PM »

He doesn't exactly fit the image of "brand new" terminator anymore.

Reasons why they went the Terminator's tissue aging in the last movie

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5424 on: December 07, 2018, 08:09:42 PM »

Reasons why they went the Terminator's tissue aging in the last movie
I actually liked how they spun that. I fully wanted to hate that movie, and just couldn't.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5425 on: December 07, 2018, 01:10:12 PM »

I actually liked how they spun that. I fully wanted to hate that movie, and just couldn't.

I didn't want to hate or nor hate it, the Terminator movies have been one of my favorites and the only one that I didn't really care for was the third installment.  Genisys was really good in my opinion.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5426 on: December 07, 2018, 08:30:58 PM »

I didn't want to hate or nor hate it, the Terminator movies have been one of my favorites and the only one that I didn't really care for was the third installment.  Genisys was really good in my opinion.
My biggest problem with the franchise arose in 2. Despite being one of the most terrifying villains ever, the T-1000 shouldn't have been able to be a threat. "Only living tissue can pass through the field." The T-1k is composed entirely of polyalloy. The same with the T-X; polyalloy over a combat chasis. And then again with the corrupted John Connor;.....whatever he was made up of.

But Genisys improved upon the combat abilities of the T-1k, which was awesome. And then there was that cool scene with John in the MRI room. I actually liked the aging T-800 concept. And the best part of all

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5427 on: December 07, 2018, 08:43:26 PM »

My problems with the franchise started with the first movie, where a guy went back in time to save a woman's life for the sake of her unborn child, then decides he'll help make the child (who he knows from his time as an adult who should have had a father, but couldn't have because his father had never met his mother yet). If you think about it, all the machines had to do was never send a Terminator to kill Sarah Connor, then Kyle wouldn't have gone after it and met her and created John. Why did he even exist before being conceived?

None of this ever kept me from enjoying any of the movies (besides the third one).

That's just the fun of time travel flicks. Smiley

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5428 on: December 07, 2018, 11:50:06 PM »

Well, if you're speaking of T1, I think they did anyway...the T-1 just confirmed it.

Yeah - mind job.

-1 man.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5429 on: December 08, 2018, 09:58:49 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewFBuYHldeY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 542   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: