Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497504 times)
Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #750 on: August 30, 2012, 03:44:04 AM »

I have an idea, have the option to have all 4 switches on an RGB saber be AV and not just the master switch like it is now. Maybe even have them light up the color that they control to.

Definetely possible but... Damn that's going to be expensive. RGB is already 90 bucks, plus 4 AVs that's gonna be like 190 dollars extra o.O

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #751 on: August 30, 2012, 03:54:56 AM »

Definetely possible but... Damn that's going to be expensive. RGB is already 90 bucks, plus 4 AVs that's gonna be like 190 dollars extra o.O
it would prob be like 140-150 cause AV switches are only around $10 if I'm not mistaken

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

« Reply #752 on: August 30, 2012, 03:36:41 PM »

it would prob be like 140-150 cause AV switches are only around $10 if I'm not mistaken

They're 10$ by themselves, but to install them on the sabers it costs 25$. And they're only compatible with sabers that have sound(unless there's an activation box), so that's another 75-95$ to add Obsidian. That will be one expensive saber.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
GB Raven "Azure"

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #753 on: August 31, 2012, 08:06:59 AM »

I'd like to see an emitter with a V shape in it.  And some shrouds.

DarthXyess
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #754 on: August 31, 2012, 08:12:06 AM »

This has probably been said a thousand times but since I am new to the forum I will say it again. Ultrasabers PLEASE MAKE A CURVED HILT SABER !!!!!! I think if you make one you guys will go done as one of the best saber makers ever (you guys are but this would seal the deal) I think a Dooku style hilt or my favorite curved hilt a Darth Bane curved hilt saber would be awesome.

Peace is a lie,
There is only passion,
Through passion i gain strength,
Through strength i gain power,
Though power i gain victory,
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #755 on: August 31, 2012, 11:21:09 AM »

This has probably been said a thousand times but since I am new to the forum I will say it again. Ultrasabers PLEASE MAKE A CURVED HILT SABER !!!!!! I think if you make one you guys will go done as one of the best saber makers ever (you guys are but this would seal the deal) I think a Dooku style hilt or my favorite curved hilt a Darth Bane curved hilt saber would be awesome.

I support this Idea 110%  please ultrasabers pull the trigger on this saber. it will be epic

DarthXyess
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #756 on: August 31, 2012, 12:56:23 PM »

I support this Idea 110%  please ultrasabers pull the trigger on this saber. it will be epic

Which style hilt would you prefer a Dooku style or A Bane (curved hilt) style

Peace is a lie,
There is only passion,
Through passion i gain strength,
Through strength i gain power,
Though power i gain victory,
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

« Reply #757 on: August 31, 2012, 01:17:42 PM »

Which style hilt would you prefer a Dooku style or A Bane (curved hilt) style

I personally would like to see both. Or maybe something original from US.

Also, broader options for AV Switches. White, Yellow and Orange are already available for stunt Malice/Grafflex sabers, but I want all my sabers with sound, so make that available for them too Grin

RGB Raven "Stalker"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
GB Raven "Azure"

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #758 on: August 31, 2012, 01:55:20 PM »

I agree with Lord Cooler on the broader selection of AV switch colors...

I would LOVE to see a Darth Sidious lightsaber in the near future......this is by far one of my favorites........OR
Ulic Qel-Droma's lightsaber

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

jedimasta556
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -13

Should I Listen?

« Reply #759 on: August 31, 2012, 03:01:54 PM »

Ultrasabers should definately make a total sith saber.... black with red accents would be nice

Dark Side Points Are Like Pie To Me. (I LOVE Pie!!) Give Me Dark Side Points. GIVE. THEM. TO. ME. NOW!!!!!!

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #760 on: August 31, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »

You know, the more I think about curved hilts, the more I want to see a Jedi version. Something LIGHTSIDE for the Makashi user. I would love to have a curved hilt, but I don't want it feeling overly sinister. 1 Red saber is enough for me. Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #761 on: August 31, 2012, 05:36:40 PM »

You know, the more I think about curved hilts, the more I want to see a Jedi version. Something LIGHTSIDE for the Makashi user. I would love to have a curved hilt, but I don't want it feeling overly sinister. 1 Red saber is enough for me. Wink

Exactly.  Something I could get in green... oh wait, I think I already have too much of that color.  Dangit!

Mrandstuff
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

peace is a lie there is only passion

« Reply #762 on: August 31, 2012, 05:43:15 PM »

i think they should reverce the colors of le sabers like a silver saber with black rings and a gold saber with silver rings be kinda cool and bring back the saber spear id like to see a limited run on those

Eiyame
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 92

If you want a costume PLEASE message me on Etsy

« Reply #763 on: August 31, 2012, 06:06:49 PM »

I wouldn't mind Luminara Unduli's saber or even Quinlan Vos's saber.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE. I VARY VARY RARELY LOG IN ANYMORE SINCE I AM SO BUSY. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK OR ETSY TO GET A HOLD OF ME.

For Costume Information: http://etsy.com/shop/aetherealdesigns
For Ęthereal Designs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AEtherealDesigns

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #764 on: August 31, 2012, 07:55:51 PM »

@:Big Andy:

I'm not sure how you got "Key Lime Green" from using a hint of red. When you mix red and green you get an off yellow color. To mix lime green you would need a good yellow base with a green filter. Since making lime green this way is a shade of yellow.

the primary colors of light are Red Green and Blue. any variation of colors between them are a mix. While it's possible to have and LED set to a specific wavelength, it is no doubt a cost saving technique to use the same kind of LED and just mix the colors your want.

Sentinel Yellow is produced from the Red and Green dies, like with Pyrestone Orange. With PO the main portion of the power is going to the red LED die and the leftover portion goes to the green. With SY there is more power going to the green die so it mixes to yellow. Every now and then (I had this happen on my staff) SY comes out funky and the green is too powerful, or the red is not getting enough power so the result is a mostly green color, but since the red is still mixing with the green you get a lime green look. I had ordered a SY staff and it was amazing for a while but as the batteries warmed up after a couple minutes of use one side turned lime colored. I ended up having US replace the LEDs with BR so I would have a consistent color.

With the curved hilt... I don't know how they could make a cost effective product. Most hilts are produced on a lathe and most billets come in straight blocks so getting a curved hilt would be much more time consuming... If you look at Dooku's it's not a curve like an arc, but more of one section is bent and then the next is straight and the next is bent a little more. The designs and the claw at the end help convince your eye that what you're seeing is curved but it's not really curved, it has a couple bends in it.

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: