Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496302 times)
Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3795 on: December 16, 2015, 09:37:22 PM »

Seriously, are we talking about the "bane" from SF?

No.  I'm not going into detail because we do not discuss other smith's or their products here.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3796 on: December 16, 2015, 09:43:24 PM »

Seriously, are we talking about the "bane" from SF?
No.  I'm not going into detail because we do not discuss other smith's or their products here.

No. I don't US will mind if bash another smith's inferior design.

The saber in question was only pulled off by using cast halves. I've heard reports that the design is weak.

The smith I refer to has a habit of turning out sabers in the price range of $XXXX.XX for his high ends.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #3797 on: December 16, 2015, 09:45:54 PM »

if this other design isn't that great, it might be in US best interest to perfect a rugged and truly curved design.

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Shock LE (Purple)
Emerald Consular (Green)
Arbiter raffle prize (Green)
Menace double bladed (Red)
Emerald Graflex SE (Blue)
Bane (Red)
Stunt Aeon V4 raffle prize (green)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3798 on: December 16, 2015, 10:54:56 PM »

Has anyone suggested, over the course of the last 250ish pages, a Chosen One with a silver emitter?

Even if they don't do changes to the openings just behind the emitter or the horizontal line on the activation box, it'd be a worthy option.

Alongway2go
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #3799 on: December 17, 2015, 03:04:49 AM »

I would pay a kings ransome for an Ahsoka Tano set of sabers. I'm talking A LOT OF CASH!!!

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #3800 on: December 17, 2015, 05:00:55 AM »

Has anyone suggested, over the course of the last 250ish pages, a Chosen One with a silver emitter?

Even if they don't do changes to the openings just behind the emitter or the horizontal line on the activation box, it'd be a worthy option.
I'd love to see the Chosen One saber with a silver emitter, I'd also like to see some of the black parts in silver as well.
A different grip option would be great also.

I am the other Blind Jedi

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #3801 on: December 17, 2015, 05:06:22 AM »

It just seems like, with that one, simple option for the emitter, they could also satisfy people who want the Ep 2 Anakin saber.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #3802 on: December 17, 2015, 05:21:24 AM »

If anyone from US actually reads this.
I have a suggestion that would make at least me happy.
I'd love to have the option to purchase a saber without a blade.  This is for those saber collectors who only want the saber for display, or those that have a bunch of sabers and nowhere to store all of the blades.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3803 on: December 17, 2015, 02:03:15 PM »

^^^NO NOT from them. Don't ever mention them here e.e Some others are okay I think just not them I'm sure something is being worked on though for a more comfortable curved saber. Maybe a more smoother hilt but with some details in it still. Something along the lines of the Overlord style body or something like that. I can't really think of anything else at the moment. Maybe add regular custom blade lengths of all sizes as a regular option at some point? Even for the Heavy Grade blades? I'd like to get some 34 inch blades

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #3804 on: December 17, 2015, 03:25:37 PM »

I emailed US over the summer enquiring about future curved sabers; Emory said they were working on one, but it would probably not be out in time for xmas.  This was before they got hosed with orders, too, so I imagine that process is even more delayed.  So maybe sometime in 2016?  Who knows.  Smiley

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3805 on: December 17, 2015, 05:40:01 PM »

if this other design isn't that great, it might be in US best interest to perfect a rugged and truly curved design.

It would. I've said before that I would love something like just a SIBS with 30° of a R6".  But the problem with a curved hilt is that the wire harness for the batts & boards needs to be straight in order to remove from the body. Take the "grip" section of the Mantis. That's about the minimum you need to house US guts and still have room for enough wire to pull everything out.

A true curved hilt would most likely require mandatory recharge ports. Access to the boards would take some other doing. Those types of guts don't come cheap. It's part of the reason the one smith charges so much for one of his curved hilts. US makes a high quality and affordable combat grade saber. So let's not gripe too much. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3806 on: December 18, 2015, 06:53:03 PM »

This one is actually The Prophecy. But yeah, an activation box would be nice.

I'm glad we got the Archon v3, so one of my wishes came true. but still, need the little box.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #3807 on: December 19, 2015, 11:14:58 PM »

This one is actually The Prophecy. But yeah, an activation box would be nice.

I'm glad we got the Archon v3, so one of my wishes came true. but still, need the little box.

It's a Prophecy in the same way that Vader's saber is a Dark Prophecy.  They both bear about the same degree of resemblance to the Prophecy sabers.  But the Chosen one is far, far closer to the picture, Anakin's Ep II saber, than the Prophecy is.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #3808 on: December 20, 2015, 10:00:14 PM »

Don't know if these have been suggested yet or not.
I think the Chosen One saber should be offered with a silver emitter, and some other details to make it look closer to Anakin's Episode 2 saber.
Plus I think the Archon v2.1, should be offered with a Granade grip and gold anadized neck, making it look more like Obi-Wan's saber from Episodes 3, and 4.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3809 on: December 20, 2015, 11:45:04 PM »

^   Ohhhh, grenade grip good suggestion. The one on the Arbiter would do nicely in that roll.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: