Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496302 times)
Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #4830 on: January 10, 2017, 09:30:08 PM »

I know nothing about new US hilts. Not a thing. I am mushroom man! Cheesy

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4831 on: January 10, 2017, 09:30:31 PM »

I'm just going to speed things along and call Bullshell. That way the Force will decide to hasten progress in order to rub my face in it. Either way, I win. Grin

Judging by what you said a couple of posts ago, if you're wrong you win the ability to wail and gnash your teeth at something awesome that you cannot afford?

Well, I suppose that might be how you get your sithy rocks off...

Grin

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #4832 on: January 10, 2017, 09:36:40 PM »

Judging by what you said a couple of posts ago, if you're wrong you win the ability to wail and gnash your teeth at something awesome that you cannot afford?

Grin

Yeah, nothing but Whiners, all of em! lol

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4833 on: January 10, 2017, 09:47:39 PM »

Grin
My instincts tell me not to trust the "insight" of someone who only has a small arsenal of V-series stunts. (No offence CVB) It rubs me as a ploy to get me on edge.

And even if he is telling the truth, I'm already behind as I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy want a Fulcrum and LG as well as an EW.

Besides...........I finally worked out how to get the Project:BOOYA! video off of my phone, edited, and onto the forum. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4834 on: January 10, 2017, 10:26:29 PM »

Besides...........I finally worked out how to get the Project:BOOYA! video off of my phone, edited, and onto the forum. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well you'd better hurry up and do it, because people have been talking about this since before I joined.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #4835 on: January 10, 2017, 10:48:37 PM »

Well you'd better hurry up and do it, because people have been talking about this since before I joined.

I have heard that too many times and have not a clue what it is.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4836 on: January 10, 2017, 10:48:40 PM »

I'm skeptical.  I still think it's possible that I'll get my UPCOMING summer projects done and pictures posted before we see Project:  BOOYA!

Tongue

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #4837 on: January 11, 2017, 03:04:19 AM »

My instincts tell me not to trust the "insight" of someone who only has a small arsenal of V-series stunts. (No offence CVB) It rubs me as a ploy to get me on edge.

And even if he is telling the truth, I'm already behind as I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy want a Fulcrum and LG as well as an EW.

Ahh, but while talking of your own project, you dismiss mine so casually!
Time shall tell, my sithy friend, time shall tell!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4838 on: January 11, 2017, 04:02:41 PM »

This seems like a "pick-on-Logos" thread.

I'll admit that the delay is making it tough.  I'd imagine that it is pretty spectacular though.

Logos' doesn't seem like the type to be frivolous. Smiley

Looking forward to seeing it Logos.

Finally. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4839 on: January 11, 2017, 09:37:59 PM »

Ahh, but while talking of your own project, you dismiss mine so casually!
Time shall tell, my sithy friend, time shall tell!
Riiiiggghhhtttt. Undecided

The rest of you all can suck it. I'll get my mod buddies to block you from viewing the thread. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I'll admit that the delay is making it tough.  I'd imagine that it is pretty spectacular though.
I like to think it is.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

markarich159
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #4840 on: January 12, 2017, 03:09:54 AM »

A really well done Darth Sidious. I think it is such a unique and different design for a lightsaber, probably why it has not been done to a large extent by many saber-smiths. It remind me of Windu's somewhat but much more curvy and stylized.

Famous physicist Michio Kaku has said that making a lightsaber will never be physically possible. Apparently he has never seen this place.

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #4841 on: January 13, 2017, 03:43:17 AM »

From the top to the bottom: Yellow Archon, Blue Fulcrum, Green Mantis, and a Red Dominix V4

A Red Dark Apprentice LE V4 saberstaff and a Green Initiate LE V4 saberstaff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #4842 on: January 13, 2017, 03:49:29 AM »

From the top to the bottom: Yellow Archon, Blue Fulcrum, Green Mantis, and a Red Dominix V4

A Red Dark Apprentice LE V4 saberstaff and a Green Initiate LE V4 saberstaff

Sorry wrong forum

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #4843 on: January 13, 2017, 04:17:11 AM »

A really well done Darth Sidious. I think it is such a unique and different design for a lightsaber, probably why it has not been done to a large extent by many saber-smiths. It remind me of Windu's somewhat but much more curvy and stylized.

US has a version of it:  The Monarch  It isn't gold like the Emperor's, but it has the shape

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4844 on: January 13, 2017, 05:15:22 AM »

Some new V4/5 variant design sabers possibly for the new year? Maybe a slimmer curved saber? =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: