Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653122 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2400 on: April 15, 2017, 11:19:08 PM »

Both of you suck

*cough*

I mean congrats!  Tongue

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2401 on: April 16, 2017, 05:28:07 AM »

Finally, Vader TIE blueprints in the fleet store.

Also, I need a new guild. If anyone has any openings let me know.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2402 on: April 16, 2017, 07:01:08 AM »

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2403 on: April 16, 2017, 04:31:55 PM »

Soul, are you building for Zetas yet?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2404 on: April 16, 2017, 10:29:28 PM »

You're 85, so you can get them. Does anyone know why they still have that extra '0'? It's not upgrade past 80, it's 8. They have that on Omegas and zeta's too.

Supposedly can, but never have.  I think the description is actually accurate for those items.  Certain skills do require certain levels.

I have purchased TIE Advanced from fleet store twice now. But its also supposed to be in shard shop which I haven't seen yet.

I've purchased several in the Ships shop now and am almost to 5*.  I have also never seen them in the shard shop yet.

90% sure it was 300 sharp shop currency to buy two shards, err, potatoes, err, blueprints  Wink

That's pretty crappy.

Finally, Vader TIE blueprints in the fleet store.

My guild has some openings.  The name is Krusty Crab.  If necessary I can invite you to my ally list temporarily so that I can then invite you to the guild.  Remember though we always only do Heroic Rancor and we are doing normal tank at the moment, but we are going to be considering the switch to Heroic Tank soon as a few of our members get Zeta Kylo.

Speaking of Zetas, I just need 2 more for Zeta Yoda.   Cheesy

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2405 on: April 17, 2017, 01:39:19 AM »

Soul, are you building for Zetas yet?

As in.... am I building ships for the final Tarkin ship challenge?  Yes.  Been building my two tie fighters up for a while now, and just started on my GS recently.
Speaking of which, 6-starred my Slave 1 yesterday  Smiley

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2406 on: April 17, 2017, 04:26:54 AM »

Supposedly can, but never have.  I think the description is actually accurate for those items.  Certain skills do require certain levels.

The player level 80+ will be required so the toon is high enough. But the actual level of the ability is not 80. It's 8.

That's pretty crappy.

I can confirm that. 300 shard shop currency for 2 blueprints.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2407 on: April 17, 2017, 02:31:30 PM »

The player level 80+ will be required so the toon is high enough. But the actual level of the ability is not 80. It's 8.

I can confirm that. 300 shard shop currency for 2 blueprints.

Correct, so it is right in a sense.  It could use some rewording though to be more accurate.

I guess I might pay 300 for 2 shards.  Then I won't be 1 shard short for 5* and 6*, or 2 shards short for 6* if I don't get something in the shard shop soon.  Which will make 7* nice and even, though that will be a ways off.  Feeling pretty good though that I am working on 7* for JC, Ahsoka, Biggs, Slave 1, and Wedge.

Not sure if you saw my other post, but my guild does have openings.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2408 on: April 18, 2017, 01:18:53 AM »

Gorram it there are so many Nihilus led arena teams on my server now!  Also, My average ranking is being pushed back to the point where I'm risking a lower bracket reward each day.  Not cool  Angry

On a more positive note, 6-starred Maul.

I could seriously do with a few dozen Mk3 Sienar Holo Projectors!  Every toon I have needs them.  I'm swimming in Mk5 furnace salvage, but can't use any of 'em because of my holo draught!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2409 on: April 18, 2017, 04:34:27 AM »

Gorram it there are so many Nihilus led arena teams on my server now!  Also, My average ranking is being pushed back to the point where I'm risking a lower bracket reward each day.  Not cool  Angry

I'm jealous of those of you with such easy Arena servers. I could easily crush your team, and yet you're under rank 100 and I'm struggling to stay below 200.

Another suggestion for you, maybe switch your RG out for your Pathfinder? If for no other reason than he has synergy with your Wedge lead. But I understand that RG's auto-taunt is lifesaving at times.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2410 on: April 18, 2017, 04:48:30 AM »

...maybe switch your RG out for your Pathfinder? If for no other reason than he has synergy with your Wedge lead. But I understand that RG's auto-taunt is lifesaving at times.

Actually I have been tempted to do that recently.  Reason I haven't is exactly as you said, auto-taunt is king.  With no access to ST or Baze, I'm sooo looking forward to being able to star up my Sith Trooper and bring him into my A-team.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2411 on: April 18, 2017, 01:12:18 PM »

I'm jealous of those of you with such easy Arena servers. I could easily crush your team, and yet you're under rank 100 and I'm struggling to stay below 200.

Another suggestion for you, maybe switch your RG out for your Pathfinder? If for no other reason than he has synergy with your Wedge lead. But I understand that RG's auto-taunt is lifesaving at times.

Actually I have been tempted to do that recently.  Reason I haven't is exactly as you said, auto-taunt is king.  With no access to ST or Baze, I'm sooo looking forward to being able to star up my Sith Trooper and bring him into my A-team.

Could also use ST Han.  He would synergize with a Rebel team.  He's fairly hardy and his taunt last 3 rounds.  Also while he's taunting everybody on your team gains TM when your enemy hits Han, and he has TM reduction on the enemy team.  The key is you need to make him fast enough to go near first.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2412 on: April 18, 2017, 02:20:04 PM »

Why can't you get ST Han?

Could also use ST Han.  He would synergize with a Rebel team.  He's fairly hardy and his taunt last 3 rounds.  Also while he's taunting everybody on your team gains TM when your enemy hits Han, and he has TM reduction on the enemy team.  The key is you need to make him fast enough to go near first.

I have found ST Han extremely squishy compared to my other tanks. I suppose his TM boosts and reductions are supposed to make up for that. Mine is 7* Gear 9. My Shoretrooper is 4* Gear 9 and waaaay tougher. He can take the initial big hit from Wiggs in Arena, but then he usually dies before he gets a turn.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2413 on: April 18, 2017, 02:35:45 PM »

Why can't you get ST Han?

I have found ST Han extremely squishy compared to my other tanks. I suppose his TM boosts and reductions are supposed to make up for that. Mine is 7* Gear 9. My Shoretrooper is 4* Gear 9 and waaaay tougher. He can take the initial big hit from Wiggs in Arena, but then he usually dies before he gets a turn.

I believe he means Shoretrooper since that requires beating LS 9B hard mode and Baze is 9C.

It is true that ST Han is a little squishy compared to some other tanks, but he has his uses and synergizes with a Rebel team.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2414 on: April 18, 2017, 06:21:55 PM »

I believe he means Shoretrooper since that requires beating LS 9B hard mode and Baze is 9C.

It is true that ST Han is a little squishy compared to some other tanks, but he has his uses and synergizes with a Rebel team.

I just hit level 82 a couple days ago, so now I want to beat and 3-star LS 9B hard. Is it possible with Rebels and how much do they need to be geared? My Rebel team (Wiggs, Lando, ST Han, Ackbar) got their butts kicked on 9A.

I have found that his "Bluff" ability does trigger often enough.

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: