Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 668497 times)
swords4two
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 93

Fear offers the man nothing!

« Reply #405 on: November 08, 2012, 02:20:12 AM »

Well I got two grab bags with my Overlord order. one was a Dominix LE v2 with an ultraedge in Guardian blue. And an Aeon with a heavy grade blade in Violet Amethyst. The VA does look kinda pink more so than violet. But my daughter like it.

the hilts

full view

and my daughter and I doing our blue steel faces from zoolander LOL.

Over all I like them both but I keep looking at a then and thinking to myself hmmm how do I customized these bad boys.

A life half lived is not a life lived at all.
Fear offers the man Nothing.

Maticore, SY Obsidian
Phantasm Initiate CG Obsidian
Overlord AS Obsidian
Overlord AS stunt
Crimson Reaper FO
Malice BR stunt
Dark Monarch VA stunt
Dominix LE GB stunt
Aeon CG stunt

Farthing
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #406 on: November 08, 2012, 02:21:52 AM »

Those are pretty sweet I've been having some issues uploading things to Imgur lately but very soon I shall give you guys pics of my first saber I promise

There is no Chaos there is Harmony

Farthing
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #407 on: November 08, 2012, 02:30:03 AM »

My Standard Issue V3 in CG finally (my first Ultrasaber)

The Saber in the Dark

and my 11 month old Son lol

There is no Chaos there is Harmony

swords4two
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 93

Fear offers the man nothing!

« Reply #408 on: November 08, 2012, 02:54:23 AM »

NICE! wow counslar green look so nice i might have to get an US in that color!

A life half lived is not a life lived at all.
Fear offers the man Nothing.

Maticore, SY Obsidian
Phantasm Initiate CG Obsidian
Overlord AS Obsidian
Overlord AS stunt
Crimson Reaper FO
Malice BR stunt
Dark Monarch VA stunt
Dominix LE GB stunt
Aeon CG stunt

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #409 on: November 08, 2012, 03:45:44 AM »

I just want to point out that Violet Amethyst looks like the color that amethysts are. like this

or this

and Dark Violet Amethyst is the bluer purple we sometimes think VA is going to be..
like this

All right, back to the action.

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Consular Christovski
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #410 on: November 08, 2012, 04:49:26 PM »

Grab bag get!  I have no idea what this is...I like the style but find myself missing the li-on setup (it has 4 AAA's) and obsidian I have in my Prophecy V3, and it appears incompatible with current pommels so I can't switch it to a newer one. 

However it is perfect for its chosen role, I got it with the UE Heavy grade blade to use as sort of a 'weighted training' blade, so when I use my Prophecy with mid-grade blade I will be able to swing it much easier. 

Also its secondary purpose is to have on hand as a "loaner" in case my friends want to spar and they only have junky plastic toys and not an Ultra Saber.   This thing is super rugged from hilt to blade, and I prefer the "more green" green color it has versus my Prophecy which is Consular Green but seems tinted a little towards blue in the spectrum while this Grab bag saber is more towards the yellow end of green.

Looking forward to beating the crap out of things with this rugged monster Cheesy

Anyone know the model/specs for this one?

A paragon and true believer in the powers of good...

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #411 on: November 08, 2012, 04:59:22 PM »

That's an Initiate LE V2.

http://www.ultrasabers.com/InitiateV2-LE-p/initiatev2le.htm

no

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #412 on: November 08, 2012, 05:27:08 PM »

Is that... Emerald Green?? It looks different from the Consular Green in your Prophecy.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Consular Christovski
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #413 on: November 08, 2012, 06:47:16 PM »

It does!  I have no clue, I didn't know there was another green option other than consular. 

There is definitely more yellow than blue, unlike the consular green I have which appears to have a little more blue than yellow.   It is harder to notice when they are not side by side

A paragon and true believer in the powers of good...

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #414 on: November 08, 2012, 07:08:58 PM »

It does!  I have no clue, I didn't know there was another green option other than consular. 

There is definitely more yellow than blue, unlike the consular green I have which appears to have a little more blue than yellow.   It is harder to notice when they are not side by side

Emerald Green is the newest secret "forum color" that is not publicly offered but can be ordered. The others are Dark Violet Amethyst, Pyrestone Orange, and Sentinel Yellow.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Sills
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #415 on: November 08, 2012, 07:18:10 PM »

Little update on the progress of my first sabre.

It has arrived in the UK at Stansted Airport which is one of Londons 4 airports, so that's the about 7000 miles in less than 2 days. How many days for the last 50 or so.......

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #416 on: November 08, 2012, 07:18:24 PM »

Emerald Green is the newest secret "forum color" that is not publicly offered but can be ordered. The others are Dark Violet Amethyst, Pyrestone Orange, and Sentinel Yellow.

Don't forget Bane's Heart! Tongue

Also, if it's more yellow, I would say that it isn't EG. EG would actually be more blue.

no

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #417 on: November 08, 2012, 10:06:58 PM »

Don't forget Bane's Heart! Tongue

Also, if it's more yellow, I would say that it isn't EG. EG would actually be more blue.

Truth.  If it's a more "yellow" type of green, then I'd say it might use an old Lux III.  Ranking the greens from yellow to blue I'd say it's Lux III (or V), Seoul P4 (the current LED used for Consular Green), then Emerald Green.

Sills
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #418 on: November 09, 2012, 08:23:48 PM »

OK my grab bag has come through, and I am impressed at the speed of delivery. Ordered Monday evening, arrived Friday afternoon.

So what did I get.... a Dominix V2. I must say how well made it is, and the VA blade is very nice, I was a little worried when I read the colour was a little on the pink side. All in all quite happy with my purchase Smiley

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #419 on: November 09, 2012, 09:40:58 PM »

Truth.  If it's a more "yellow" type of green, then I'd say it might use an old Lux III.  Ranking the greens from yellow to blue I'd say it's Lux III (or V), Seoul P4 (the current LED used for Consular Green), then Emerald Green.

This is the most likely explanation. My Archon V1 had a Lux III and it was more towards the yellow end of green than my Seoul P4 MLS unit.

Isn't green an interesting color?  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: