Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Shock LE Review  (Read 9093 times)
jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 06:33:50 AM »

So I gotta ask you jedicri, we all know how hard it is to capture the colors sometimes on camera, but in person would you say your sabers color best represents the color on your pictures or the main ultrasaber page with all the blade pics with FO? I'm just trying to get a really good idea so I can possibly order a MLS unit in fire orange for my shock le, I ordered purple like I said, but just really really loving the FO.

Both actually --- both are strikingly very similar particularly when comparing the main ultrasaber page with all the blade pics to the pics of my sabers, all with UEMG blades as shown below (Of note: the PO looks quite similar to FO.  If someone asks me which one I prefer, it would be PO.  I love that red/orange lava look!).  I persoanlly prefer UEMG blades.  While the shine does lend an appearance of elegance to the saber, a look I wanted for the Shock LE,  midgrades (MG) are meh...  I don't like the shine generally speaking --- doesn't look authentic to me imo.  To each his/her own.  Having said this, I would get a MG blade if the style of the saber calls for it, as in the Shock LE in this case.

I also have an AS MLS and it looks exactly like the pic on the Ultrasaber page.  Pictures below were taken before I had even ordered the AS MLS unit.

Blade Colours

Consular Green

Fire Orange (honestly, it looks more like Pyrestone Orange)

Guardian Blue

Dark Violet Amethyst

Pyrestone Orange

Violet Ametheyst

« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 06:46:52 AM by jedicri » Logged

Ben_Skywalker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 3

There is no death, there is the Force.

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 09:08:12 AM »

Love the pics, thanks for posting them. They look great!  Smiley I couldn't agree more with the blades, UEMG is the way to go for me as well. I want a lightsaber with that fullness with a really bright blade and those blades do that exceptionally well. But to each there own. Pyrestone Orange is going on my next order list far as a MLS unit though, that color has really grown on me.

jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 02:20:08 PM »

Love the pics, thanks for posting them. They look great!  Smiley I couldn't agree more with the blades, UEMG is the way to go for me as well. I want a lightsaber with that fullness with a really bright blade and those blades do that exceptionally well. But to each there own. Pyrestone Orange is going on my next order list far as a MLS unit though, that color has really grown on me.

Your welcome and thanks!

You will love the PO MLS unit!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: