Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasaber Collection and (Upcoming LEE Filtered Blades)  (Read 10856 times)
jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« on: January 30, 2013, 02:57:39 PM »

Well, as the subject title indicates, these are my collection.  I hand polished these to the best of my ability although I feel I could've done a better job.

I will not be purchasing anymore sabers for the time being.  I originally planned to buy these sabers throughout the year but the addiction got to me, lol.  I bought my first one in late November of 2012 and little did I know how this purchase would affect me, haha.  Anyway, gotta slow down and I feel this is the time to do it now that I have finally received my AS MLS unit (yesterday as a matter of fact).

I will be experimenting with the LEE filters on my AS MLS and will post pics of the various blade colours these filters will offer hopefully in the next few days, weeks, months or so and most likely throughout this year as time permits.

Before the arrival of my Shock LE.  I also had recently polished these sabers and they do really look far better than these pics show.

Blade Colours

Consular Green

Fire Orange (honestly, it looks more like Pyrestone Orange)

Guardian Blue

Dark Violet Amethyst

Pyrestone Orange

Violet Ametheyst
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 03:40:45 PM by jedicri » Logged

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 09:08:13 PM »

Super sweet collection.  Stylish selection of matching AV's.  Point!

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

hedgehog1
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 64

Never going to grow up.

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 01:43:22 AM »

Those sabers would look so nice on my coffee table...

<I shall not covet... I shall not covet... Ehh, never mind.  I am coveting...>   Grin

Hedgehogs prefer Light-sided points, please.

Standard Issue
Dark Standard Issue
Arbiter

Kenobi Rush
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

May the force be with you!

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 03:04:40 AM »

drool  Grin

Light side points please!

Lightsabers
-Overlord with sound(GB green AV switch archon pommel)
-Bellicose with sound(CG AS FOC blue AV switch)

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 04:14:02 AM »

Thats an amazing collection!

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

jedicri
Knight Templar

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 05:59:35 AM »

Super sweet collection.  Stylish selection of matching AV's.  Point!

Thanks Saint!  I wanted an orange AV switch (from TCSS) for the Shock LE but I didn't want to pay more on shipping than what the switch was going for so I settled for the red AV.

Those sabers would look so nice on my coffee table...

<I shall not covet... I shall not covet... Ehh, never mind.  I am coveting...>   Grin

Aye that it would.  For the time being, my sabers are on the piano until I've set up a proper mounting device in my room.  It'll either be mounted vertically so the blades won't bend over time or I'll simply have display stands for the hilts only.

LOL, at the coveting!...

drool  Grin

I remember drooling over the Guardian when I first saw it .  I literally was up all night, having returned from work, pouring over reviews after reviews here on the forums and on
Youtube.   I learned what I could about the company, how the sabers were constructed, etc, via vids on the ultrasabers site.  I was somewhat reluctant to pull the trigger cuz I also saw vids and read remarks disparaging Ultrasabers as a company; however this was counter-balanced by the numerous testimonies of satisfied customers which far outweighed those who had unfortunately experienced the contrary.  Watching Mooose's vid review for the upteenth time finally made me decide to place the order. 

Thats an amazing collection!

Thanks Sky! I'm happy with what I've got at so short an amount of time.  I honestly didn't want to do this but I had to take advantage of the sale deals that were happening starting the week of Black Friday and heading in towards Christmas.

Simeon
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 49

Yes, my favorite color is green

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 04:30:46 PM »

Shocked AWESOME, AMAZING, ASTONISHING, FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE, SPECTACULAR, FANOMINAL!!!!! (I have more, but ill spare you the time.)  POINTS FOR YOU!!!!!!! (lightside of course)  Grin

LIGHTSIDE POINTS PLEASE
current collection:
MR Yoda fx
Hasbro removeable blade sabers: (sold)
Kit Fisto
Double Maul
Obi Wan
US Obsidian sabers:
Guardian, CG
Malice, BR w black activation box w red av switch
Graflex, GB w AS Foc, and non-illuminated av switch

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 07:22:28 PM »

Mouth drop drewl wipe away

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 01:23:41 AM »

Nice collection. Can't wait to see the Lee Filtered blades. =] Bellicose for the win. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

jedicri
Knight Templar

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 07:08:02 AM »

Shocked AWESOME, AMAZING, ASTONISHING, FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE, SPECTACULAR, FANOMINAL!!!!! (I have more, but ill spare you the time.)  POINTS FOR YOU!!!!!!! (lightside of course)  Grin

Lol!  Thanks man!

Mouth drop drewl wipe away

That's how I would describe myself when I first saw and watched the Guardian vid on the Ultrasabers page.  

Nice collection. Can't wait to see the Lee Filtered blades. =] Bellicose for the win. xp

Thanks dude.  I'm happy with my US collection.  I got what I wanted from the selection US offers.

I too can't wait to see the blades with LEE filters.

For the time being, I'm trying to devise a way to organise the filters so as to keep track as to what sort of differentiating colour the filters are apart from its closest "peers" for lack of a better word.  I just don't want to cut and place them all in one pile.  I'm thinking of a slip-in style folder with headings indicating the colours, something similar to what I had when stamp collecting was a hobby of mine many years ago.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 07:30:13 PM »

I should've done that. I lost track of the standard colors. But I came up with some special ones though too. Dark Blue, Fern Green, and Primary Red, nice deep blood Sith red. I think Fern Green is kind of Emerald Green looking.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Raamelik
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Dark Side points appreciated!

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 03:19:13 PM »

Awesome collection! The addiction got to me too, and I wish I could order more, but most of my money is going to a wedding Tongue and I'm also making my own custom saber from complete scratch. Love the polished look! Nice touch!

"To be a Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory." - Yuthura Ban

Raven-Normal claw size, SS pommel, red w/ flash on clash silver
Dark Arbiter- Dark Violet Amythest w/ flash on clash silver

jedicri
Knight Templar

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 02:27:10 PM »

Awesome collection! The addiction got to me too, and I wish I could order more, but most of my money is going to a wedding Tongue and I'm also making my own custom saber from complete scratch. Love the polished look! Nice touch!

Thanks man! 

Yeah, the polishing turned out nicely but based on experienced hobbyists' polishing techniques, I know that these sabers can look far more polished --- mirror-like --- literally speaking.  There was a thread here, where this hobbyist very nicely polished his Guardian, Monarch and one other saber and man was it beautiful!  I believe it involved having to first sand the hilts down with very, very fine sandpaper.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 07:17:36 PM »

Hey try the Fern Green filter when you get them. Looks nice in an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade and is brighter than Consular Green. Like, lighter I guess you can say but it glows green pretty good.

starkiller1125
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Light Side Points Please.

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 01:09:42 AM »

Beautiful pictures. I'm currently saving for a Guardian, in Guardian Blue, with a blue illuminated AV switch.

My Collection:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: