Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound on clash without flash?  (Read 1801 times)
Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 03:11:34 AM »

Almost wants me to turn to the dark side.😊

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 05:40:37 AM »

Yes, yes you have.  Don't worry, you probably won't place your second order until at least an hour after your first order arrives, mostly because when you first turn it on, and it lights up and your hear the sound, you won't want to do anything else for at least an hour. Or two. Or five.

This. All of this is true.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 12:01:15 PM »

Yeah. My intention was ONLY to get a vader replica sword...and then I discovered US and wound up with 4 sabers before I even knew what happened. Thanks. I didn't know that about the forum colors. I'll have to find and read that thread. I actually picked the v3 because of the grip area in the middle and top. I want to eventually learn to duel wield, so I thought that would be a good one hander.

It's definitely being passed down in mine. At any given time you might see them playing in their rooms dressed like this. Lol

Awww, they're adorable! Really can picture them mini-dueling XD

Oooh, you did make the right choice with initiate V3's for dual wielding! They are definitely very comfortable one-handers.

And about forum colors, there are (if I don't miss any): Pyrestone Orange, Sentinel Yellow, Emerald Green, Dark Violet Amethyst, and Bane's Heart.... wait, and hot pink? Now I'm beginning to doubt whether hot pink is a forum color or not... Nope, looks like hot pink is an option for your emerald driver, but not a forum color. The reason why I got confused is that I made a Hot pink LED module myself, which isn't very difficult to do with a bit of soldering. The color "Bane's Heart" is very close to pink though, like a magenta, so you could go that way too.

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: