Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Illuminated AV switch problem  (Read 4998 times)
kazman72
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2020, 09:41:01 AM »

the 4th accent line is not on.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs don't run.

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2020, 09:46:35 AM »

ok I will try that, if it's turned off will the battery symbol still show in the 4th line?

Yes the battery symbol will still be there but it will not be red, or whatever color your switch is.

You could also load one of my fonts to test the switch. I made a Bluntman and Chronic diamond save. That font uses the illuminated switch heavily.  It is a pfnt file, so all you need to do is download that one file and then load it to your saber. Turn on your saber in that font and the switch should definitely light up. If you use that font of mine and your switch doesn't light up then it is definitely a broken switch.

My Darth Vader font also uses the illuminated switch a lot. If you hate Jay and Silent Bob...

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1ITyyh5wwsWASi0IvNjJsRiVdEDT_2hC4

kazman72
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2020, 10:02:29 AM »

I don't know how to add fonts yet, I just want to get it fixed first, I love jay and silent bob, thanks for all your help tonight, I need to get some sleep thanks again....

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs don't run.

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2020, 10:08:54 AM »

I don't know how to add fonts yet, I just want to get it fixed first, I love jay and silent bob, thanks for all your help tonight, I need to get some sleep thanks again....

You are welcome! Sleep well.

I'll be "Looting the Universe". If you need more help, send me a message.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_6nfggldQYwWGbnvUGzDBNyFdDV07wFs/view?usp=drivesdk

kazman72
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2020, 01:05:55 AM »

I found the problem with my switch, it has a wiring problem inside, I'm going to need to send it back.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs don't run.

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2020, 01:34:06 AM »

I found the problem with my switch, it has a wiring problem inside, I'm going to need to send it back.

That sucks! At least you got it figured out. Thanks for letting me know. I was definitely curious what the problem was. Get a hold of customer service and they should fix it for you. Sorry that happened to you.
 It could be worse. At least you can still use the saber while you wait for them to respond.

kazman72
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2020, 02:50:30 AM »

yeah I took a short video of it acting up too and sent it with my email a little while ago, I have no idea when or if they will respond.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2020, 07:21:35 PM »

Get it to work yet?

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

kazman72
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2020, 09:08:53 PM »

no it has a wiring problem, and I need to send it back if they ever reply to one of my emails.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: