Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3039 3040 [3041] 3042 3043 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4913864 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45600 on: February 15, 2018, 01:50:12 PM »

That was hilarious Logos. Smiley

Yes, MAJOR LANGUAGE WARNING though.  That's certainly not PG-13. Wink

It MIGHT have to come down.  It won't be my call though...
I give fair warning. The DP trailer hasn't been taken down. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #45601 on: February 15, 2018, 02:20:02 PM »

I give fair warning. The DP trailer hasn't been taken down. Undecided

Agreed on both counts.  I just wanted to forewarn, in case it was a thing.  It doesn't bother me, and will be buried in no time anyhow. Smiley

Due diligence...

Just carry on...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #45602 on: February 15, 2018, 03:47:09 PM »

catching up in my star wars collection of Funko. just managed 2 of my missing smugglers bounty boxes and the Darth Vader in tie fighter I missed (no target close by anymore) I do think I need a new shelf so I can display everything.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #45603 on: February 16, 2018, 12:24:45 AM »

Dude...

1) No such thing as "good" VD.

2) They make ointments for that.

I walked into that one.    Alternate facts

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #45604 on: February 16, 2018, 04:23:42 AM »

Snowboarding. Hardest sport in the Olympics, by far. These runs never get old.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6NTcNFjVjE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6NTcNFjVjE</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3opTwpiCZ6c" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3opTwpiCZ6c</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIr9PwldJI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIr9PwldJI</a>

Jamie held back due to conditions, I've seen her do bigger runs, like:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqXstOpXY4Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqXstOpXY4Y</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nJr_cpYWU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nJr_cpYWU</a>

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #45605 on: February 16, 2018, 04:48:23 AM »

I don't know that it's the "hardest", but it is definitely up there in the "most dangerous".

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #45606 on: February 17, 2018, 04:25:06 AM »

I don't know that it's the "hardest", but it is definitely up there in the "most dangerous".

All the sports are hard in their own way. But to me, snowboarding has to take the cake. It definitely IS the most dangerous, that's what I believe makes it the hardest. Though freestyle skiing definitely gives it a run.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #45607 on: February 17, 2018, 07:39:58 AM »

All the sports are hard in their own way. But to me, snowboarding has to take the cake. It definitely IS the most dangerous, that's what I believe makes it the hardest. Though freestyle skiing definitely gives it a run.

well there are a few graph on the matter, I they put Ice Hockey at #1 and Snowboard cross #2.  Mostly because of all the aerial dangers...."it's not the fall, but that sudden stop at the end"

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #45608 on: February 17, 2018, 09:18:52 AM »

well there are a few graph on the matter, I they put Ice Hockey at #1 and Snowboard cross #2.  Mostly because of all the aerial dangers...."it's not the fall, but that sudden stop at the end"

Free style, ski and/or snowboard is dangerous i would say ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #45609 on: February 17, 2018, 09:30:40 AM »

Yeah - 'cuz this looks perfectly safe. O_o

"I'm just going to lie down on this little metal sled, and rocket down this ice tube face first.  What could possibly go wrong?"

NOPE.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #45610 on: February 17, 2018, 09:33:34 AM »

"I'm just going to lie down on this little metal sled, and rocket down this ice tube face first.  What could possibly go wrong?"

NOPE.

LOL

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #45611 on: February 17, 2018, 11:48:29 AM »

NOPE.

Exactly my thoughts. I just don't feel like watching something that could go so wrong so fast.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #45612 on: February 17, 2018, 12:15:31 PM »

Something I have seemed to notice ever since just before Disney took over Lucasfilm (not going to be a Disney bashing thing, just establishing a timeline).  It seems more and more people are not wanting to see Star Wars based around Jedi and Sith.  While there is still a focus on them it seems to be being pushed further to the back.  Just seems odd to me that the one thing that really set Star Wars apart is seemingly becoming more neglected.  But maybe I'm just biased.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #45613 on: February 17, 2018, 01:51:06 PM »

Something I have seemed to notice ever since just before Disney took over Lucasfilm (not going to be a Disney bashing thing, just establishing a timeline).  It seems more and more people are not wanting to see Star Wars based around Jedi and Sith.  While there is still a focus on them it seems to be being pushed further to the back.  Just seems odd to me that the one thing that really set Star Wars apart is seemingly becoming more neglected.  But maybe I'm just biased.

What, in your observation, has taken over the plot line? I'm barely a casual fan of the franchise and never watched Ep.1-3. Just reading some of the posts in this forum, I woud say that only Ep.1-3 had anything to do with Jedi and Sith. Ep.4-6 there was no mention of a Sith; we only had Jedi. You could say that Ep.7-8 continued the non-Sith mention because I didn't hear about it there either. So I would say that the franchise itself left the Sith behind in the prequels for a reason, which had nothing to do with Disney, because the original trilogy was so long ago. I'm don't know what I'm talking about, just making my own observation.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #45614 on: February 17, 2018, 02:10:35 PM »

What, in your observation, has taken over the plot line? I'm barely a casual fan of the franchise and never watched Ep.1-3. Just reading some of the posts in this forum, I woud say that only Ep.1-3 had anything to do with Jedi and Sith. Ep.4-6 there was no mention of a Sith; we only had Jedi. You could say that Ep.7-8 continued the non-Sith mention because I didn't hear about it there either. So I would say that the franchise itself left the Sith behind in the prequels for a reason, which had nothing to do with Disney, because the original trilogy was so long ago. I'm don't know what I'm talking about, just making my own observation.

While the word Sith was never mentioned in the original films (it was used in the 1976 novelization for the film)..the Sith were there..Vader and Palpatine.  Dark Force Users.  There was equal time divided between Luke and his path to being a Jedi and his friends.  But, it was pretty clear that Luke's path was the key to everything.  The Prequels were similar in that it was really a battle between the Jedi and Sith happening, with Anakin being the key.   Much of the new canon books and comics have very little to do with the Force side of Star Wars and as seen with the 2 anthology films so far.  Comments I have read over many forums seem to voice the same..they want to see the "regular" people over Force Users.  Again, like I said, I am biased.  Without the Jedi/Sith/Force aspect of Star Wars it would hold no interest for me.  Main reason I am all for an Old Republic film(s)

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 ... 3039 3040 [3041] 3042 3043 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: