Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652969 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2730 on: May 23, 2017, 04:29:45 AM »

85!!!

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2731 on: May 23, 2017, 04:43:45 AM »

Lol, thanks. Crazy how long it took, 7-8 months. I was half expecting them to increase the level cap right before I hit 85 so it would take even longer for me to be max player level. Tongue

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2732 on: May 23, 2017, 02:37:49 PM »

Wow 355K for one toon to go from 84 to 85. Sheesh. I think that makes 80 to 85 around 1.5M. Now that I've started levelling toons I am out of credits.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2733 on: May 23, 2017, 02:41:20 PM »

85!!!

Wow 355K for one toon to go from 84 to 85. Sheesh. I think that makes 80 to 85 around 1.5M. Now that I've started levelling toons I am out of credits.

Haha.   Tongue   Welcome to the club.   Cheesy

Now you see where it is that credits just evaporate and you eventually get left with more and more droids.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2734 on: May 23, 2017, 03:05:47 PM »

Haha.   Tongue   Welcome to the club.   Cheesy

Now you see where it is that credits just evaporate and you eventually get left with more and more droids.

I'm ready for a new tier of credit heist where the minimum is 5 million with the max being 15. Average should be about 7.5 million.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2735 on: May 23, 2017, 03:16:07 PM »

Haha.   Tongue   Welcome to the club.   Cheesy

Not sure if I should say thanks to the welcome. I don't wanna part of this club. Tongue   So for just bumped my Arena squad to 85. I have more at 84. I think I have about 4M ATM so I'll probably level Wiggs to 85 for Raid.

I think I ran out of all my 5-7* droids when I spent 20M on levelling all at once.

I'm ready for a new tier of credit heist where the minimum is 5 million with the max being 15. Average should be about 7.5 million.

Or at least increase the chance to get more. Like, increase it a lot.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2736 on: May 23, 2017, 03:27:19 PM »

Haha, that would be nice, though I very much doubt they will be giving us any more credits.  It would make it more easy to afford to upgrade these dozens and dozens of 5* mods I have.

Not sure if I should say thanks to the welcome. I don't wanna part of this club. Tongue   So for just bumped my Arena squad to 85. I have more at 84. I think I have about 4M ATM so I'll probably level Wiggs to 85 for Raid.

I think I ran out of all my 5-7* droids when I spent 20M on levelling all at once.

Or at least increase the chance to get more. Like, increase it a lot.

Heh, it's an expensive club to join for sure.

I'd go for increased chances at 5 mil and 10 mil and a decreased chance at 2.5 mil and severely decreased of getting 1.5 mil.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2737 on: May 23, 2017, 03:48:15 PM »

Another option would be to simply make the heists more frequent.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2738 on: May 23, 2017, 03:58:45 PM »

Ok so I got a reply email that it can't be done and following dev instructions I replied back proving that it can be done. I put in there that I would like to purchase some packs on friday and if they won't do it then I will never ever buy anything from them. That should convince them.
This morning they sent me this email:

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer experience.

My name is ----- and I would assist you with your issue today.

I do understand that you are unable to access your game account on your new iPad.

Please note that Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes game account can not be accessed on cross platform. In other words, game progress can't be moved from Android device to Apple device or vice versa.

However, as you are our valuable player, we can help you to restore your game account on your new iPhone device as one time exception. Before we proceed further for restoring your game account on cross platform, please go through the following information:

-You will need to create a new account on your new device.

- Recovering the original game account to the new device will over-write the new game account permanently.

- If the original account was linked to a backup (Google Play for Android, Game Centre for iOS), it will still be available on that login, if you ever switch platforms back.

- However, any future progress on either device is separate. The game save accounts are still platform-based. For example, if we help you to restore the progress to an iPhone and they start playing on it, they won't see any of that new progress back on their Android.

- You need to link the new account with a backup - Google Play for Android or Game Centre for iOS.

If you agree with the above, please provide us the following information:

The Ally Code or Player ID for a new account (we'll recover the original account's game to this account):

I look forward to your reply.   

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2739 on: May 23, 2017, 05:45:18 PM »

Another option would be to simply make the heists more frequent.

That would be nice.  Have both of them happen every week.  Or to a lesser extent, one each week and always alternate.  None of this back to back training droid event crap.

---------------

Good luck Grey Owl.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2740 on: May 23, 2017, 10:04:52 PM »

Good luck Grey Owl.
Thanks. Btw calon I have 18 zetas right now. I won't be putting them on anyone yet cuz I don't have the rest of the ability mats and I'm working on making my final decision as to who gets it.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2741 on: May 23, 2017, 10:14:42 PM »

...However, as you are our valuable player...

Well thank goodness you're their valuable player.  It'd suck if you were one of their non-valuable players.  Pfft, stupid non-valuable players, I heard they don't even shower.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2742 on: May 23, 2017, 10:19:57 PM »

Well thank goodness you're their valuable player.  It'd suck if you were one of their non-valuable players.  Pfft, stupid non-valuable players, I heard they don't even shower.

Yep if you ever need something like this done, tell em that you need it done by a certain date so you can buy something from them and if they don't do it you'll never even consider buying something from them. Works pretty good on EA the  nomey aholics. Here's what I told them:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you can't do this I won't even consider ever making ingame purchases. 

Now, I need this done in a timely manner so that I might be able to purchase some crystal packs on Friday, May 26. If not, well, then you can say goodbye to some cash revenue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just told them that so they'd get a move on, I'm not actually gonna even buy any packs.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2743 on: May 23, 2017, 10:23:36 PM »

I just told them that so they'd get a move on, I'm not actually gonna even buy any packs.

YOU LIED?!?!?!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2744 on: May 23, 2017, 10:27:10 PM »

YOU LIED?!?!?!

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: