Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2044956 times)
Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5400 on: March 06, 2017, 06:39:30 AM »

Hope you guys enjoy these.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DujLBY1TGo4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DujLBY1TGo4&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

UPDATE:  PB pics removed.  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 04:59:19 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

obliviondoll
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #5401 on: March 06, 2017, 06:56:35 AM »

Points for epic spinning and great pics!

You look great in that outfit, and the saber goes perfect with it!

V^^^V
It's not about rage, it's about *emotion*. Happiness is the Dark side, and I will face you with a smile.

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5402 on: March 06, 2017, 07:12:08 AM »

Thanks!  I love my Flamberge for spinning and dueling.  Its my go to cross guard saber.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5403 on: March 06, 2017, 07:44:51 AM »

I need a Flamberge saber, I don't have a crossguard saber yet Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5404 on: March 06, 2017, 11:44:59 PM »

I need a Flamberge saber, I don't have a crossguard saber yet Tongue

Dude, I can totally see you with a crossguard saber.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5405 on: March 07, 2017, 12:48:41 AM »

That'll be my next buy then for sure =] Will probably do non clawed version though so I can take it to Saber Legion meets with me or just to show it off if I go Renegade. Heh. Renegade for life XD (Dragon Ball Z Abridged, lol). I'll say that in my review too Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5406 on: March 07, 2017, 10:40:19 PM »

Hey guys. figured out a way to post pictures for now. Feeling Consular Green tonight though =] There is enough room to plug my camera usb cable in so its all good

Green5 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #5407 on: March 07, 2017, 10:59:54 PM »

Hey guys. figured out a way to post pictures for now. Feeling Consular Green tonight though =] There is enough room to plug my camera usb cable in so its all good

Green5 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr
Nice one zren! I like your SI. The pommel looks tapered though?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5408 on: March 07, 2017, 11:01:46 PM »

Oh its an OLD one from TCSS, since its allowed to be talked about so Tongue Thought it would look good on my Standard issue and it does =]

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5409 on: March 07, 2017, 11:03:17 PM »

Man I do love how green blades look on camera. Paired with your SI it's lookin' pretty legit there, buddy. I gave my Standard Issue that I won in the Winter Raffle to my wife, but the more I see it, the more I want one, too.  Roll Eyes

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #5410 on: March 07, 2017, 11:05:47 PM »

Oh its an OLD one from TCSS, since its allowed to be talked about so Tongue Thought it would look good on my Standard issue and it does =]
May I see a picture of it by itself? I've never seen it before.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Haflinger
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

50% Ashla, 50% Bogan 100% Star Wars Fan!!

« Reply #5411 on: March 08, 2017, 06:03:00 PM »

Man I do love how green blades look on camera. Paired with your SI it's lookin' pretty legit there, buddy. I gave my Standard Issue that I won in the Winter Raffle to my wife, but the more I see it, the more I want one, too.  Roll Eyes

HA! I just got me an SI staff in CG.  You might say Zren inspired me.  I've been wanting a saber staff so bad, and wanted it in CG, since i could use half of it to troop with if I didn't want to bring my Archon.  So I saw the picture, and went for broke, since I really like the Standard Issue's look.   Cheesy

Got a grab bag in AS with the color disks, and a couple other odds and ends to make it to $250 for the free shipping. Seemed like a good idea at the time.  Wink

Ultrasaber Collection:
Dark Initiate V4  --  VA (Sound/FOC)
Dominix V2  -- GB (Grab Bag)
Dark Apprentice LE V4 -- BR (Grab Bag)
Archon V2.1 -- SRD (Sound)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #5412 on: March 08, 2017, 09:18:05 PM »

HA! I just got me an SI staff in CG.  You might say Zren inspired me.  I've been wanting a saber staff so bad, and wanted it in CG, since i could use half of it to troop with if I didn't want to bring my Archon.  So I saw the picture, and went for broke, since I really like the Standard Issue's look.   Cheesy

Got a grab bag in AS with the color disks, and a couple other odds and ends to make it to $250 for the free shipping. Seemed like a good idea at the time.  Wink

Never a bad idea, Haflinger. You did good!  Grin  Nice acquisitions you made there. I've been admiring the Standard Issue ever since I won one in the Winter Raffle and gave it to my wife. Been missing it ever since. Gotta get me one, too.

You should try Lee Filters instead of the color discs. They're as thin as a sheet of paper and produce brighter, more vibrant colors than the thicker plastic color discs. I put up an easy way to cut them, and the booklets only basically free and you only pay shipping. You can order Lee Filters from the link below for only $.01 each for up to two booklets of filters in one order using the coupon code SWATCH during checkout. You spend less on each booklet if you order two, so, for example, I'm in Utah, so the total was $5.96 for just one, and it only went up $2 for shipping when I ordered 2, so shipping then worked out to be about $3.96 per booklet.  Plus, it's good to have a spare set so you get two of each color.

http://shop.leefiltersusa.com/Swatch-Book-Designers-Edition-SWB.htm

Then here is the thread I created for cutting them:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34380.0

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 603

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #5413 on: March 08, 2017, 09:32:38 PM »

Cool , can't wait to see the pics of your staff and grab bag saber. That SI staff will look sweet!!  The Standard Issue is a very under rated saber IMO! MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/s & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/s an silver foc
 Archon CG w/s an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/s an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite s and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/s an silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Free)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (Raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (free)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Sound in my Guardian, Dark Prophecy BR

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #5414 on: March 08, 2017, 09:47:04 PM »

Cool , can't wait to see the pics of your staff and grab bag saber. That SI staff will look sweet!!  The Standard Issue is a very under rated saber IMO! MTFBWY!
It really is... it was not on my wishlist, but like many underappreciated sabers, you tend to discover its greatness when you are given one, such as a grab bag or a raffle, and otherwise would not have purchased one... now, I do want to purchase one. My favorite feature is the extra thick hilt that is really showcased by the slanted emitter.  Great, great design, and I agree, what an underdog for a staff saber. Really good eye!

Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: