Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2155569 times)
vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #13305 on: October 31, 2020, 11:44:43 AM »

Bigblaster and vic_rod76: did you order Standard or Combat?  What color?

Glad you got some good news!  clearly it is getting me anxious...

I ordered the Combat LE gold hilt as well. I decided to wait when I was offered an alternate hilt. That's the hilt I wanted.

Ordered and waiting:
Contemplating future order

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Fallen LE with Combat Ready Emitter
Random Initiate

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13306 on: November 01, 2020, 10:26:56 AM »

I dreamed of my upcoming sabers last night... My black Empress and my spectre... I want them now T_T

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13307 on: November 01, 2020, 12:36:57 PM »

Just saw that the Fall raffle has officially started.   Reluctantly, I'm gonna have to pass on this one; I've got two birthdays in November and Christmas shopping coming up,  so I need to keep the funds focused on that.

After Christmas, though...heheheheheheheheh.....

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #13308 on: November 01, 2020, 04:14:01 PM »

I dreamed of my upcoming sabers last night... My black Empress and my spectre... I want them now T_T

Engraved Spectre?  Another 10-12 weeks.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #13309 on: November 01, 2020, 04:16:54 PM »

Just saw that the Fall raffle has officially started.   Reluctantly, I'm gonna have to pass on this one; I've got two birthdays in November and Christmas shopping coming up,  so I need to keep the funds focused on that.

After Christmas, though...heheheheheheheheh.....

Me too.  I MIGHT drop one small order right at the $250 mark just to get one entry in and hopefully score one prize.  I did really well on the last two raffles anyway.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13310 on: November 01, 2020, 05:19:47 PM »

Engraved Spectre?  Another 10-12 weeks.
From now?? I was told 10-12 weeks in August!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Light-seeker

« Reply #13311 on: November 01, 2020, 06:44:01 PM »

Fallen and free Initiate are in the city and on their way to the door!  Pics to come soon!

"You're still struggling with the Dark Side."
"We will always struggle, but that is the test."
     -- Cal Kestis and Cere Junda

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

threeSOUL
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13312 on: November 02, 2020, 04:58:10 AM »

Well did you get it?

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Light-seeker

« Reply #13313 on: November 02, 2020, 06:37:05 AM »

Well did you get it?

Yes I did, sorry for the delay!  The Fallen and the Initiate finally came.

The Pros:
Fallen
  • The Fallen in tri-cree Guardian Blue is a very long, majestic saber to behold.  The color and size are mesmerizing and magnificent.
  • The long, detailed hilt is great for a two-handed stance, and both the pommel and emitter have a tight, secure fit.
  • The black grip is very easy to hold, stopping just short of being abrasive.  It's a comforting feeling to know that it's not going to slip out of my hands!
  • The sounds are loud and crisp, even louder than my previous Ultrasaber!  I meant to select Obsidian v4, but the sound quality of the v3 seems just as good.
  • Ultraedge, in my opinion, is definitely the way to go for the blades, since it gives a very even, full blade while still being beautifully bright.

Initiate v3
  • The free Initiate I received is a v3!  That makes me especially happy, because it means I can couple it with another saber to make a staff.
  • The icy blue is gorgeous!  It was a wonderful surprise to get Arctic Blue since I thought it would be limited to basic colors only.
  • The silver A/V switch is a very nice touch.
  • The short Initiate blade and lack of sound make it very good for practicing stunts, especially indoors.

The Cons:
Fallen
  • I'm 6'1" and I've got large hands, but the Fallen is still a pretty big chonker.  It's gonna take awhile to get used to the size, and it's not the kind of saber you could easily wear on a belt (unless you're very tall).  If you've got small hands, I'd probably consider a different hilt.
  • The emitter is so deep that the blade plug falls past the retention screw, and if I hold it higher using the screw, the LED slides up and down.  The circle blade plug also has unshielded holes in the center, and it can be blinding to look at.
  • The pommel is cool, but it seriously amplifies treble sounds to the point where it's a little painful to turn the saber on and off.  I had to change the soundfont before I was comfortable (it's much better now).  Insulation inside the pommel might help?
  • The A/V switch casing is slightly too big and clicks around a little.
  • The rectangular box above the A/V switch is a little sharp, and it can hurt after awhile if you grip it wrong.  Wearing gloves fixes this, though!

Initiate v3
  • The AAA setup allows the battery casing to rattle around inside the Initiate.  Otherwise, the saber is very nice.

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13314 on: November 02, 2020, 02:13:10 PM »

Yes I did, sorry for the delay!  The Fallen and the Initiate finally came.

The Pros:
Fallen
  • The Fallen in tri-cree Guardian Blue is a very long, majestic saber to behold.  The color and size are mesmerizing and magnificent.
  • The long, detailed hilt is great for a two-handed stance, and both the pommel and emitter have a tight, secure fit.
  • The black grip is very easy to hold, stopping just short of being abrasive.  It's a comforting feeling to know that it's not going to slip out of my hands!
  • The sounds are loud and crisp, even louder than my previous Ultrasaber!  I meant to select Obsidian v4, but the sound quality of the v3 seems just as good.
  • Ultraedge, in my opinion, is definitely the way to go for the blades, since it gives a very even, full blade while still being beautifully bright.

Initiate v3
  • The free Initiate I received is a v3!  That makes me especially happy, because it means I can couple it with another saber to make a staff.
  • The icy blue is gorgeous!  It was a wonderful surprise to get Arctic Blue since I thought it would be limited to basic colors only.
  • The silver A/V switch is a very nice touch.
  • The short Initiate blade and lack of sound make it very good for practicing stunts, especially indoors.

The Cons:
Fallen
  • I'm 6'1" and I've got large hands, but the Fallen is still a pretty big chonker.  It's gonna take awhile to get used to the size, and it's not the kind of saber you could easily wear on a belt (unless you're very tall).  If you've got small hands, I'd probably consider a different hilt.
  • The emitter is so deep that the blade plug falls past the retention screw, and if I hold it higher using the screw, the LED slides up and down.  The circle blade plug also has unshielded holes in the center, and it can be blinding to look at.
  • The pommel is cool, but it seriously amplifies treble sounds to the point where it's a little painful to turn the saber on and off.  I had to change the soundfont before I was comfortable (it's much better now).  Insulation inside the pommel might help?
  • The A/V switch casing is slightly too big and clicks around a little.
  • The rectangular box above the A/V switch is a little sharp, and it can hurt after awhile if you grip it wrong.  Wearing gloves fixes this, though!

Initiate v3
  • The AAA setup allows the battery casing to rattle around inside the Initiate.  Otherwise, the saber is very nice.

You all already know how I feel about the Fallen, but that V3 Initiate does look nice.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Light-seeker

« Reply #13315 on: November 02, 2020, 03:53:56 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot you had a Fallen, Phoenix!  May I ask how you dealt with the blade plug problem?

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13316 on: November 02, 2020, 04:07:36 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot you had a Fallen, Phoenix!  May I ask how you dealt with the blade plug problem?

To be perfectly honest, I haven't gotten that far yet; right now it's tucked away until Christmas with the blade still in the hilt.  I'm sure others on here could be able to chime in on this issue.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Tekablade
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13317 on: November 02, 2020, 08:47:00 PM »

Yeah, my first time ever trying to buy a light saber and I decided to go with 2 Diamonds. So if this keeps up, I may get them buy my birthday in June.

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #13318 on: November 02, 2020, 11:33:34 PM »

The blade plugs I had I found as long as you put the top flush with the top of the emitter covers the side holes also. You do need to keep it in place while you tighten the retention screw however. Also be careful letting it fall the whole way down, a circle I had was fine when it did but a standard one got stuck, luckily unscrewing the emitter let me get it out undamaged.

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Light-seeker

« Reply #13319 on: November 03, 2020, 12:04:38 AM »

The blade plugs I had I found as long as you put the top flush with the top of the emitter covers the side holes also. You do need to keep it in place while you tighten the retention screw however. Also be careful letting it fall the whole way down, a circle I had was fine when it did but a standard one got stuck, luckily unscrewing the emitter let me get it out undamaged.

I did try that and it looked fine, but the LED still rattled up and down a little.  I may need to cut a length of PVC pipe to fix that problem.
The Fallen sure is a beautiful saber, I just wish it were about two-thirds as big as it is.

Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: