Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142774 times)
Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2011, 07:33:06 PM »

wow, i just ordered a 208 dollar set up. I got an RGB Prophecy and a Sentinel yellow(i hope) dark standard issue and a covertec wheel for the SI. I can't believe I spent 200. Good thing i got a pre paid visa debit card today, i will use it for all my online purchases.

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2011, 08:20:19 PM »

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiih ! My every-five-minuts-checking-fu has told me that they just arrived at Roissy, one of Paris' international airports.

It means that my jewels are in less than 150 miles/km from me !

Does U-Pee-S ships BEFORE the scheduled date ? Because they are scheduled for the 20 and they're so close... I could go take them myself if I want to (and if I had Force Lightning and Force Choke to prevent them from not giving me my pack).

I mean, it does not take 4 whole days to travel from Paris to my town... If that happens, it would mean that UPS France uses Giant Snails as transports... Or banthas.

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2011, 09:26:53 PM »

Hum... Guys, my heart just exploded. US have made them modify the delivery, I think I will get my sabers tomorrow.

For all international customers, particularly Frenchies, my order took less time that I could ever hope.

It took what... a week ? Seriously, I think I know why do you guys says that it take 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered : to see our face (or imagine it) when it's faster.

Thanks a lot guys !

Oh, and Sonic called : he wants his shoes back  Grin

Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Lord Ignasia
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2011, 12:30:18 PM »

Nice. XD Good to hear it arrived nice and speedy. Gives us internationals hope for the same ae? Tongue Must....Wait....For...Raven.....* twitch*

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2011, 12:42:28 PM »

Yup... But it seems that they take 6 hours to make like... 50 miles / 60km...

I'm scared that it would take longer to make the road to my house than travel across America from one coast to the other and cross the Atlantic.

Can you believe that ?

It was why I was talking of Bantha transportation.

Man... I have 45 minuts of road to get to the UPS center according to Mappy. If they come monday, it would be the longest 45 minuts EVER.

So yeah, waiting  Undecided

Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2011, 01:12:20 PM »

Placed my order on Jun 10th.  Just received UPS notification that my shipment is due on the 21st.  11 days from order to arrival...Outstanding Job US!!

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

keeth
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2011, 04:48:56 PM »

Also ordered the 10th. Still processing Sad

Shock with Obsidian Sound, Guardian Blue, UltraEdge, Li-Ion setup and AV-switch, I'm going to love that one! Cheesy

Day after this post was made I got a mail from UPS, WOHOOO SHIPPED Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 07:26:13 AM by keeth » Logged

I will not break, I will not bend, I will not serve.

Lord Ignasia
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2011, 09:53:56 AM »

Woot.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2011, 02:01:54 PM »

AAAHHH!!!!!  I can't wait anymore!!!  My Raven is being held at a UPS warehouse about a half hour from me, and won't be here till monday because it's the weekend!  Why oh why can't they deliver on Saturdays??

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2011, 02:13:25 PM »

AAAHHH!!!!!  I can't wait anymore!!!  My Raven is being held at a UPS warehouse about a half hour from me, and won't be here till monday because it's the weekend!  Why oh why can't they deliver on Saturdays??

Oh man, that bites! At least yours is almost there! I have to wait til Friday just to order mine. But that's because I'm placing about a $400 order, which includes my Bane w/Pyrestone orange, Quick Disconnect, Obsidian, Li-Ion setup, UEHG; an extra MLS--Dark Violet; and finally a Dark Initiate LE--Guardian Blue for my son. Dang after typin that out I realize how big an order that is!  Tongue

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2011, 02:15:37 PM »

that is a big order.  But well worth it, if I know anything about Ultra's sabers.

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2011, 10:33:10 PM »

that is a big order.  But well worth it, if I know anything about Ultra's sabers.

Oh Yeah!! It's gonna be sweet!!  Grin

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2011, 11:54:36 AM »

Oh man, that bites! At least yours is almost there! I have to wait til Friday just to order mine. But that's because I'm placing about a $400 order, which includes my Bane w/Pyrestone orange, Quick Disconnect, Obsidian, Li-Ion setup, UEHG; an extra MLS--Dark Violet; and finally a Dark Initiate LE--Guardian Blue for my son. Dang after typin that out I realize how big an order that is!  Tongue

That is a friggin EPIC order.  I applaud your taste Lord Kush - I hope you're planning on posting a review of your Bane! Smiley

Lord Ignasia
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2011, 01:54:36 PM »

Raven, Red LED with obsidian sound and super sith pommel, quick disconnect and additional Violet LED module.  + my dark standard issue staff with Guardian blue and Arctic Blue blades is now in final processing. Just a little longer, oh god I want to feel the Raveny goodness cutting down my enemies. My first sound saber, cant wait. And as soon as soul stealer hits the font store it to shall be mine. XD

keeth
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2011, 05:48:07 PM »

Whoop! My saber is in Köln, Germany! Atleast in Europe, now I only have to wait for it to come to Sweeeeeden! Cheesy

"Planned Delivery" in the initial mail I got was 27th, wonder if it'll take another whole week... O.o

I will not break, I will not bend, I will not serve.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: