Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2153895 times)
Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2265 on: August 30, 2013, 08:18:34 PM »

Nah, two weeks of jumping around like that is bound to wear him out.

My Dark War Glaive has a delivery date of today, but since it just left the Newark, CA facility on the 28th I'm guessing that's not going to happen.   Sad

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« Reply #2266 on: August 30, 2013, 08:21:26 PM »

Nah, two weeks of jumping around like that is bound to wear him out.

My Dark War Glaive has a delivery date of today, but since it just left the Newark, CA facility on the 28th I'm guessing that's not going to happen.   Sad

The War Glaive is a fantastic looking saber, I hope it does reach you today.

Ealotech
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 158

« Reply #2267 on: August 30, 2013, 08:52:47 PM »

(im)Patienly waiting for my new Consular in Fire Orange/Red FoC >_> the wait feels like light years XD!!!

Wishlist: Emerald Consular, Emerald Guardian, Emerald Chosen One

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2268 on: August 30, 2013, 09:02:59 PM »

(im)Patienly waiting for my new Consular in Fire Orange/Red FoC >_> the wait feels like light years XD!!!

That's an unorthodox combo for the Consular.  I'll be interested in seeing how it looks. 
We only have to wait a few days to get our sabers, which is awesome, but sometimes it feels like weeks.   Tongue

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2269 on: August 31, 2013, 07:26:31 PM »

It does feel like forever I just ordered my shock le last night and its laborday weekend. Not to mention ive been waiting a month and a half just to be able to order it ( looks over at clock ) "sometimes when i stair at the time it appears to move in reverse"

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2270 on: August 31, 2013, 08:28:03 PM »

It does feel like forever I just ordered my shock le last night and its laborday weekend. Not to mention ive been waiting a month and a half just to be able to order it ( looks over at clock ) "sometimes when i stair at the time it appears to move in reverse"

I just recently purchased the Shock LE and I can atest to its awesomeness. You, have selected a very fine Saber my friend.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2271 on: August 31, 2013, 09:00:29 PM »

Right on man...it was on my wish list and I decided to get it instead of the aeon v3 Le. Well cuz its just awsom, and ive got big plans for building a chassis with sound and a crystal chamber its gona be sweet i may have to dremel out some vents but we'll see

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2272 on: September 02, 2013, 04:05:32 AM »

Hmm... Someone hold him down, I'll get the tranquilizer's.
Parents are already doing that.  Smiley no affect yet. Smiley

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2273 on: September 03, 2013, 03:12:58 AM »

My parents have agreed!!! I can get an ultrasaber if I stay off sugar, soy, corn, milk, cheese, and fruit, for the next couple of weeks.  Smiley

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2274 on: September 03, 2013, 11:49:12 PM »

My parents have agreed!!! I can get an ultrasaber if I stay off sugar, soy, corn, milk, cheese, and fruit, for the next couple of weeks.  Smiley

Which one are you planning on getting?

And those restrictions are not that unreasonable.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2275 on: September 04, 2013, 01:26:09 AM »

I'm going to get the Guardian.  Smiley Grin the reason for the restrictions is to see if sugar affects my seizures. I only weigh 137 Smiley

Sabers:

Wish list:

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2276 on: September 04, 2013, 03:32:58 AM »

I'm going to get the Guardian.  Smiley Grin the reason for the restrictions is to see if sugar affects my seizures. I only weigh 137 Smiley

I weigh less than you Tongue

good luck on getting that Guardian though Grin

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2277 on: September 04, 2013, 03:54:53 AM »

Thank you  Grin

Sabers:

Wish list:

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2278 on: September 04, 2013, 01:19:48 PM »

Only 137?  I'm pretty sure I weighed less than that at 17.  I'm 30 now and still just in the 145-155 range, I'm not short either.

Oh, and good luck on your Guardian.  I don't have it yet but it looks like a great saber.

pharaviel
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -15

Dark Side Points, thanks. And cookies :)

« Reply #2279 on: September 04, 2013, 04:12:18 PM »

Double pay and gift on december to get me another saber or pieces to customize one! A US graflex would be awesome Smiley

Proud Owner of
-> Consular (without shroud, weathered and with Manticore high profile pommel) with sounds, consular green
-> Standard issue (unmodified), blazing red
-> Standard issue (unmodified), arctic blue

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: