Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177486 times)
Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2250 on: August 14, 2013, 01:13:42 PM »

YES!  Only 3 hrs after posting saying that it was 2 hrs away - I now have my Guardian!  Will post pics later - but so impressed with the shipping!

As for the saber?  Well - what do you expect with Ultrasabers?  It's astonishing!  Although I had to put it away after 2 mins as my boss was giving me strange looks, I will have a better look this evening!

The only thing I did not was the coloured guarded switch on it.  I went with no sound and was expecting to see the black switch like on the website, however my switch is blue (which I figure to match the blade) - just wondered if this was standard now?

Oh you lucky dog Tongue I have to wait for college money to arrive and pay for college before I can get my first us and I really want it to be a guardian, in GB, with sound.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2251 on: August 14, 2013, 01:21:32 PM »

Molina, you distract him, I'll get the tranquillizers. :p

Glad to see you so excited about your sabers. 

I don't think even tranquilizers would work on that kind of excitement.  Tongue

Aerthias, congratulations on getting the saber of your dreams.  You can probably send it in later on to have sound added if you wanted.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Scram77
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #2252 on: August 14, 2013, 02:16:47 PM »

Oh you lucky dog Tongue I have to wait for college money to arrive and pay for college before I can get my first us and I really want it to be a guardian, in GB, with sound.

It will be worth it.  I've still not managed to have a good play about with it yet but it just oozes quality.  Gonna get home, change the batteries and just admire this thing after work!

I hope you save up soon mate - I'm sure it would be awesome with sound!

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2253 on: August 14, 2013, 03:59:03 PM »

Thanks, part of why I'm saving is for the sound. Also I've wanted a quality replica of this saber since phantom came out!!

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #2254 on: August 15, 2013, 03:18:42 AM »

Well my brand new bellicose is sitting at home waiting for me ... My wife is coming to pick me up from a 12 hour work day ... Can't wait but I'm kind of tired  glad the batteries ship half dead or I would be up all night

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2255 on: August 15, 2013, 04:17:21 AM »

I know what you mean I'm already up half the night daydreaming about my first US Roll Eyes

Sabers:

Wish list:

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2256 on: August 15, 2013, 12:32:06 PM »

I'm actually a bit confused as to your explanation.  The covertec wheel shows itself being on the left side, which means that [assuming you're right handed] you can either hold your left hand below, above, or on top of the covertec wheel.  I have found that holding my left hand above the covertec wheel to be extremely uncomfortable, with the exception of the Bane which has it on the opposite ["right"] side of where the Bellicose's covertec wheel is.

Hmm, I'm not sure what to tell you. For me, the only issue with the covertec wheel is that it sits slightly higher on the hilt then I'd like - I'd prefer to have it down closer to the pommel.

It may just be a difference in the way I hold it to how you imagine you'll hold it, of course - I may just unconsciously twist it around to avoid the wheel, in which case you could be right! I'll have to play around with my Bellicose tonight and see. Not a hardship, exactly...  Grin

Scram, Kresnik, congrats on your 'sabres!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Ealotech
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 158

« Reply #2257 on: August 15, 2013, 03:37:28 PM »

My shipment is almost here, how many more days! wait wait Patients >_> Patients...

Wishlist: Emerald Consular, Emerald Guardian, Emerald Chosen One

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2258 on: August 16, 2013, 12:07:18 PM »

I'll have to play around with my Bellicose tonight and see. Not a hardship, exactly...  Grin

Interesting. My covertec wheel is on the right side, not the left as shown on the sales photo. I'd never noticed the difference before Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Mag
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #2259 on: August 17, 2013, 01:52:58 PM »

Hi folks.

I haven't been here for a while, but have just ordered another 4 sabers:

Initiate LE v3 with sound, guardian blue - ultraedge, standard switch.
Consular with sound, consular green - ultraedge, green AV switch.
Dark Shock with sound, DVA - mid grade, red AV switch.
Shock LE with sound, violet amethyst - ultraedge, blue AV switch.

Unfortunately I don't get to keep the top two, they're for my nephew and my big bro  Sad

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #2260 on: August 17, 2013, 02:52:10 PM »

Hi folks.

I haven't been here for a while, but have just ordered another 4 sabers:

Initiate LE v3 with sound, guardian blue - ultraedge, standard switch.
Consular with sound, consular green - ultraedge, green AV switch.
Dark Shock with sound, DVA - mid grade, red AV switch.
Shock LE with sound, violet amethyst - ultraedge, blue AV switch.

Unfortunately I don't get to keep the top two, they're for my nephew and my big bro  Sad

Wow! Those are some great sabers. I especially like your dark side and light side Shock configurations.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2261 on: August 17, 2013, 03:08:34 PM »

Very nice, Mag. I'm hoping that my sister and brother in law will agree to splitting the cost of lightsabres for my niece and nephew for Christmas. Just enjoy the reward points  Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2262 on: August 17, 2013, 06:59:32 PM »

To buy my VA Overlord is what I'm waiting for. :]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2263 on: August 30, 2013, 07:31:59 PM »

A couple more weeks until I can get my guardian. *jumping up and down like a maniac* can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! Smiley Smiley  Cheesy Grin

Sabers:

Wish list:

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« Reply #2264 on: August 30, 2013, 08:15:43 PM »

A couple more weeks until I can get my guardian. *jumping up and down like a maniac* can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! Smiley Smiley  Cheesy Grin

Hmm... Someone hold him down, I'll get the tranquilizer's.

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: