Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 505 506 [507] 508 509 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142768 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7590 on: February 19, 2017, 03:15:19 PM »

DarthBoneTD, what do you mean by a silver bezel/black button AV switch?

projectno253, see here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=26110.msg390964#msg390964

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #7591 on: February 19, 2017, 04:04:18 PM »

Thank you for the link, that's really beautiful. I didn't know AV switches could be disassembled in such a way. Have any instructions already been posted on the forum on how to do that?

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7592 on: February 19, 2017, 05:30:19 PM »

I'm patiently waiting for my azure reaper with obsidian lite, Tri guardian blue LED, and blue light up silver AV switch.  Was going to go for a Dominix LE V4 or grab bag with no sound, but took the advise of my sister "why buy a lightsaber without sound, isn't that just a glowstick?" and my wife "just get what you really want now cause I don't want to hear you complaining".  So ended up narrowing it down to azure reaper vs azure mantis.  I was told they will most likely be back in stock at the end of March so I ordered last Friday to take advantage of the 10% off and free shipping of the winter sale.  With this new emperor sale, I am dreaming of an azure mantis with emerald driver and obsidian v4 and hanging out in the forum...while I wait for my precious blue reaper.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darkfireshooter
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #7593 on: February 20, 2017, 12:01:09 AM »

Just ordered my first saber. So I am patiently waiting on my dark warglave emerald with sound. I chose the warglave because I like the claws and wanted a saber built for more of a two handed variety.
 I am looking forward to being a part of the sabering community

If they stand behind you protect them
If they stand beside you respect them
If they stand against you have no mercy on them

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #7594 on: February 20, 2017, 01:52:32 AM »

Impatiently waiting for my brothers first saber. I've recently ordered 3 sabers in 2 orders. For his birthday I told him he could get a grabbag saber (with blade), or $50 cash. After showing him my 2 grabbags (my wifes and mine) and my Chosen One CE he decided he'd take the lightsaber. So I'm patiently waiting to see what he gets and hoping he likes it.

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #7595 on: February 20, 2017, 01:55:15 AM »

Just ordered my first saber. So I am patiently waiting on my dark warglave emerald with sound. I chose the warglave because I like the claws and wanted a saber built for more of a two handed variety.
I've only been in the community for a few weeks. Very welcoming group. Hope you love your first saber and the bug doesn't bite you too hard. Haha.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7596 on: February 20, 2017, 03:30:44 AM »

waiting on the funds from 2 in my group for their grab bags...then ordering my 1st V4 obsidian emerald saber (and MHS)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

seaofkyber
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #7597 on: February 20, 2017, 03:31:32 AM »

Well, my saber has left the states now. Rather worryingly it's scheduled for delivery on thursday so there is a possibility it will get a tour of europe and/or scandinavia instead of a direct flight here. Undecided

Or you know, a few extra rounds on the conveyor in france to celebrate its new found liberté.  Grin

You can call me Sea.
Apprentice LE V4

LS points please Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7598 on: February 20, 2017, 04:08:01 AM »

I'm patiently waiting for my azure reaper with obsidian lite, Tri guardian blue LED, and blue light up silver AV switch.  Was going to go for a Dominix LE V4 or grab bag with no sound, but took the advise of my sister "why buy a lightsaber without sound, isn't that just a glowstick?" and my wife "just get what you really want now cause I don't want to hear you complaining".  So ended up narrowing it down to azure reaper vs azure mantis.  I was told they will most likely be back in stock at the end of March so I ordered last Friday to take advantage of the 10% off and free shipping of the winter sale.  With this new emperor sale, I am dreaming of an azure mantis with emerald driver and obsidian v4 and hanging out in the forum...while I wait for my precious blue reaper.
Congrats to you. I'm really liking the sound of the blue theme saber you've ordered. It will be stunning! Be sure to share some pics.

That Warglaive fascinates me. Those claws, so unique. Nice move getting Emerald on it. That'll be a site to behold with all the color variations you'll be able to create on such a ferocious looking hilt. Can't wait to see pics.

waiting on the funds from 2 in my group for their grab bags...then ordering my 1st V4 obsidian emerald saber (and MHS)
Excellent bB! Excited for you! 👍

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7599 on: February 20, 2017, 04:27:16 PM »

Waiting for my refund....come on...come on...

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7600 on: February 21, 2017, 12:47:01 AM »

And now that I noticed that they wasted no time in getting the EH pommels in the store, I ordered two silver, two black, then said "what the hell" and added two TRI-GB QD MLS units and since that took me to $200, I added (for the first time ever, I got in on a "free Initiate" offer once, and received a Dark Apprentice V4, but that's different) a grab bag saber.

It'll be fun to see what the Force selects for me.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7601 on: February 21, 2017, 02:22:19 AM »

Back on the waiting train, since I found out that the Menace SE came back into stock.  Ordered an empty, and also an empty Fulcrum, for various projects.

Shipped!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #7602 on: February 21, 2017, 02:36:12 AM »

Shipped!

You're on a roll shade, indeed looking fwd to seeing what The Force does select for you this time.

I'm very impressed that the EH pommels are already available that's prob the fastest I've seen US put parts up in the store. 

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7603 on: February 21, 2017, 02:49:08 AM »

And now that I noticed that they wasted no time in getting the EH pommels in the store, I ordered two silver, two black, then said "what the hell" and added two TRI-GB QD MLS units and since that took me to $200, I added (for the first time ever, I got in on a "free Initiate" offer once, and received a Dark Apprentice V4, but that's different) a grab bag saber.

It'll be fun to see what the Force selects for me.
Thanks for the heads up there, shade. Those would probably work really nicely with the Prophecy. I think I'll get a couple myself. Great idea on adding a grab bag saber to get the free shipping. I did that recently, and it felt like I was getting a grab bag saber for $30 since shipping would've made my $200 order $225 anyway. My grab bag was a Prophecy, and right after that I saw another forum member get one, too, while others have been getting Liberators. May the will of the Force be in your favor. 🤗

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7604 on: February 21, 2017, 03:23:16 AM »

Thanks for the heads up there, shade. Those would probably work really nicely with the Prophecy. I think I'll get a couple myself. Great idea on adding a grab bag saber to get the free shipping. I did that recently, and it felt like I was getting a grab bag saber for $30 since shipping would've made my $200 order $225 anyway. My grab bag was a Prophecy, and right after that I saw another forum member get one, too, while others have been getting Liberators. May the will of the Force be in your favor. 🤗

Whatever it is, it will probably get well weathered and hung from my Sith character's belt as a trophy.

Wink

Pages: 1 ... 505 506 [507] 508 509 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: