Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171052 times)
CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« Reply #7575 on: February 13, 2017, 12:15:46 PM »

Called FedEx back to talk to someone else to see if I could find out what this "restriction" was (as the first guy wasn't really much help). Turns out the restriction is "the container isn't unpacked yet so you can't come get it"

I asked them why in blazes they would try to say that it was something to do with the shipper if it was just a case of not being ready and the line went silent. The lady didn't know how to answer that question.

I told her that there is a Valentine's Day present in there and I really would like to get it tomorrow (Tuesday here in Kangaroo-land) if I could. And she decided that was a good reason to send a request through to see if they would have it ready tomorrow. They are going to call me through the day with an outcome. Worst comes to worst I get it Wednesday. But if they feel kind enough then Tegan can get her present ON Valentine's Day instead of after  Grin

Fingers crossed saber-brethren and saber-sistren!

Aaaww, man! I'm so sorry to hear that =( Fingers crossed, let's hope they arrive tomorrow! Also, when you do get them, please let me know how much money was the import tax (if you don't mind, of course). It was especially high for me today, €36 ($38), usually being €25 maximum =S.

Also, on another note, mine arrived today! My co-workes kind of forced me to open them up at the hospital, so now the whole place got to play with them before I did and the surprise 4th prize saber isn't a surprise anymore XD But well... I'll make sure to do a review as soon as I can (hopefully tonight; if not, throughout this week).

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7576 on: February 13, 2017, 01:02:23 PM »

Aaaww, man! I'm so sorry to hear that =( Fingers crossed, let's hope they arrive tomorrow! Also, when you do get them, please let me know how much money was the import tax (if you don't mind, of course). It was especially high for me today, €36 ($38), usually being €25 maximum =S.

Also, on another note, mine arrived today! My co-workes kind of forced me to open them up at the hospital, so now the whole place got to play with them before I did and the surprise 4th prize saber isn't a surprise anymore XD But well... I'll make sure to do a review as soon as I can (hopefully tonight; if not, throughout this week).

It's $0 for this sort of stuff to Australia. We don't have import tax on too much, which is really good.

Looking forward to seeing your new additions Smiley

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« Reply #7577 on: February 13, 2017, 02:50:08 PM »

It's $0 for this sort of stuff to Australia. We don't have import tax on too much, which is really good.

Looking forward to seeing your new additions Smiley

Ooooo, how lucky! Why does Spain have to be like this, I wish I lived in Australia XD Not only because of that, but many other reasons. I need to go for a placement there sometime Tongue

Will make sure to post pics ASAP!

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7578 on: February 13, 2017, 09:10:19 PM »

Ooooo, how lucky! Why does Spain have to be like this, I wish I lived in Australia XD Not only because of that, but many other reasons. I need to go for a placement there sometime Tongue

Will make sure to post pics ASAP!

As soon as I can get my hands on them I sure will Smiley

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7579 on: February 13, 2017, 10:33:34 PM »

^ That was meant to say I sure will TOO. But I hadn't had my coffee. Got a call back to say I can grab them today  Cool

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #7580 on: February 15, 2017, 09:46:05 PM »

Just got my shipment notification!!! I was only refreshing my email every 5 minutes. Haha. And it's only going from Friendswood, TX to College Station, TX. I seriously wish I had found ultrasabers sooner.

seaofkyber
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #7581 on: February 15, 2017, 09:47:54 PM »

My first grab bag! It'll hopefully be here by next week, if I'm lucky.  Grin

You can call me Sea.
Apprentice LE V4

LS points please Smiley

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #7582 on: February 16, 2017, 02:49:31 PM »

As an Experiment I ordered an all Adegan Silver  Shocked RENEGADE LE stunt w/ Li-ion, heavy grade blades, Large pommel, Silver Bezel/Black Button AV switch. Gotta put these filters to good use. I'm pretty excited about this one even though it's just a stunt. I guess I'm officially a Saber addict with saber #10. BEST ADDICTION EVER! Pictures as soon as it arrives.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

seaofkyber
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #7583 on: February 17, 2017, 07:42:59 PM »

I just got the shipping notification!! How am I going to handle the wait?

You can call me Sea.
Apprentice LE V4

LS points please Smiley

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #7584 on: February 17, 2017, 08:21:30 PM »

As an Experiment I ordered an all Adegan Silver  Shocked RENEGADE LE stunt w/ Li-ion, heavy grade blades, Large pommel, Silver Bezel/Black Button AV switch. Gotta put these filters to good use. I'm pretty excited about this one even though it's just a stunt. I guess I'm officially a Saber addict with saber #10. BEST ADDICTION EVER! Pictures as soon as it arrives.

DarthBoneTD, what do you mean by a silver bezel/black button AV switch? I might spring for an all adegan silver with silver hilt Flamberge, to replace my black/silver Flamberge LE in blazing red. I'd like to use yellow filters to make a golden crossguard saber, something very old old Jedi Knight style.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7585 on: February 18, 2017, 11:29:35 PM »

Back on the waiting train, since I found out that the Menace SE came back into stock.  Ordered an empty, and also an empty Fulcrum, for various projects.

theAfanc
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

Welsh Mythological Lake Monster

« Reply #7586 on: February 19, 2017, 04:39:32 AM »

"Patiently" might be a bit of a stretch...

My friend no longer uses her two lightsabers and she is selling them to us.  Problem is, she lives two hours away.  So I am impatiently waiting until next weekend when my mate drives down to get them from her.  So I am waiting for my new, gently loved chrome monarch <3

NotoriousVDB
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #7587 on: February 19, 2017, 06:55:12 AM »

Im waiting on my graflex. Will I duel with it? yes. Will it hurt? probably. Will I care? NO WAY.

go patriots!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #7588 on: February 19, 2017, 07:08:19 AM »

Im waiting on my graflex. Will I duel with it? yes. Will it hurt? probably. Will I care? NO WAY.

Good man.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7589 on: February 19, 2017, 07:21:55 AM »

"Patiently" might be a bit of a stretch...

My friend no longer uses her two lightsabers and she is selling them to us.  Problem is, she lives two hours away.  So I am impatiently waiting until next weekend when my mate drives down to get them from her.  So I am waiting for my new, gently loved chrome monarch <3
Sweet! Good for you. Please share some pics when you get them if you have a chance. The Monarch is one of those we need to see more pictures of around here. It has a lot of swagger.  Grin

I'm waiting on my graflex. Will I duel with it? yes. Will it hurt? probably. Will I care? NO WAY.
Yesss! Love your attitude! Ultra Sabers of any variety are meant to be USED and the Graflex is no different! Way to fulfill the measure of its creation, NVDB!  I hope you're gonna share some pics with us! Cool

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: