Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1503711 times)
ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #2010 on: November 29, 2013, 12:47:09 AM »

Hi guys.  I'm a newbie...just a couple posts & only 1 US saber...an azure reaper.  I love the color of the hilt and I tbought it would be awesome to be able to get the yari extension in anodized blue.  I also thought the reaper would look good in other colors as well...such as green; either an "electric green" or a deep forest green.  I would also like to see it in white!  What do you guys think?

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2011 on: November 29, 2013, 02:03:16 AM »

Hi guys.  I'm a newbie...just a couple posts & only 1 US saber...an azure reaper.  I love the color of the hilt and I tbought it would be awesome to be able to get the yari extension in anodized blue.  I also thought the reaper would look good in other colors as well...such as green; either an "electric green" or a deep forest green.  I would also like to see it in white!  What do you guys think?

Different color (or LE-style) Yaris would be cool to better match some of the currently available sabers.
I'm not personally a huge fan of colorful hilts but additional color options couldn't hurt... I'm all for variety. White and black hilts with weathering look pretty sweet.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #2012 on: November 29, 2013, 02:13:37 AM »

Flip colors like switching the LE colors around instead black main color and silver secondary flip it silver as the main color and black the secondary.

Darth Zexar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -15

« Reply #2013 on: November 29, 2013, 07:46:53 AM »

Flip colors like switching the LE colors around instead black main color and silver secondary flip it silver as the main color and black the secondary.

Also meaning gold main with silver accents, aka an awesome hilt!

Bellicose 'BH' - "Velox Orabilis"
Prophecy CE 'VA'
Dark Monarch 'CG & AS FOC'
MR Darth Vader EP IV
MR Anakin Skywalker EP III
Dark Prophecy 'EG'
SS Raven 'BR'
Guardian 'GB'
Custom Mara Jade

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #2014 on: November 29, 2013, 07:50:26 AM »

Also meaning gold main with silver accents, aka an awesome hilt!
Exactly

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2015 on: November 29, 2013, 08:46:56 AM »

Hells yeah. Silver with black Dark Shock would be BA, although it isn't very hard to do with paint or O-rings

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #2016 on: November 29, 2013, 10:03:34 AM »

Hells yeah. Silver with black Dark Shock would be BA, although it isn't very hard to do with paint or O-rings
This is true but wh spend $8 on the materials when you could spend an extra $5 for it done for you.

FadeToGray
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Not actually sith, I just like red. and lightning.

« Reply #2017 on: November 29, 2013, 10:29:33 PM »

I'd personally like to see more angled emitters.

so far, we've got the the Standard Issue, Prophesy and Reaper series with angled emitters, and the Bellicose and Graflex with angled/curved shrouds. I'm a fan of most of these sabers (and own a few), but it would be nice to see some more. also, for that matter, to see an angled MHS emitter. I think the reaper's emitter might be MHS, but it's not available seperately, and I could be wrong.

just a thought.

Sabers:  DSI v3 - BR 
Bellicose -  
Consular - CG 
Guardian - Emerald Driver
DSIv3 with Sound - BR
Raven SS -
Initiate v3.1 - Arctic Blue

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #2018 on: November 29, 2013, 10:45:21 PM »

I'd personally like to see more angled emitters.

so far, we've got the the Standard Issue, Prophesy and Reaper series with angled emitters, and the Bellicose and Graflex with angled/curved shrouds. I'm a fan of most of these sabers (and own a few), but it would be nice to see some more. also, for that matter, to see an angled MHS emitter. I think the reaper's emitter might be MHS, but it's not available seperately, and I could be wrong.

just a thought.
To add to this what about easy to remove shrouds like the counselors is also have some slanted emitter shrouds.

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 0

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #2019 on: November 30, 2013, 08:00:25 PM »

I would love to see an Emerald Reaper, or Topaz Reaper, to compliment the azure/crimson reapers

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #2020 on: November 30, 2013, 08:52:43 PM »

I would love to see an Emerald Reaper, or Topaz Reaper, to compliment the azure/crimson reapers
I would love to see this sabers color flipped too like silver with black accents.

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 0

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #2021 on: November 30, 2013, 08:53:17 PM »

I would love to see this sabers color flipped too like silver with black accents.
yeah, that would also be awesome.

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #2022 on: December 01, 2013, 05:54:10 AM »

Is there anyone else who wants to see the tonfas come back? All these shrouded sabers could easily be modified to have another aluminum tube attached and solid pommel attached

Lightside points if any are given

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #2023 on: December 01, 2013, 06:00:23 AM »

Is there anyone else who wants to see the tonfas come back? All these shrouded sabers could easily be modified to have another aluminum tube attached and solid pommel attached
I'm all for that but I would love to see an imperial style saber or a more primitive style one.

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #2024 on: December 01, 2013, 06:22:05 AM »

Both of those sound awesome! I train with tonfa, real wood ones, and I'd love to see a picture if anyone has a pair (or just the one, I don't know how you guys do it).

Would it be possible to make a lightwhip? Like out of a fibre optic rope instead of the tubes for the standard saber blade

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: