Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152082 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2160 on: July 19, 2013, 06:35:56 AM »

Got my first saber, looooooving it, just got a review up for it actually.  My second saber, a Manticore with VA blade and sound, should be here tomorow, and my raffle saber should be here Tuesday.  I'm happy  Grin

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2161 on: July 19, 2013, 06:27:36 PM »

Got my first saber, looooooving it, just got a review up for it actually.  My second saber, a Manticore with VA blade and sound, should be here tomorow, and my raffle saber should be here Tuesday.  I'm happy  Grin

Did you get a tracking number for your raffle prize?  I got a tracking number for my Consular but haven't gotten anything on my prize.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #2162 on: July 19, 2013, 07:08:39 PM »

26 hours after hitting order, my MLS and 32" blades are en-route. 26 hour turnaround time! Only restaurants are faster than that!

Thanks again, Ultrasabers!  Grin

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #2163 on: July 19, 2013, 07:23:47 PM »

I ordered my grab bag saber tuesday night and it still hasn't shipped yet. I can't wait to see what I get!!

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #2164 on: July 19, 2013, 07:59:05 PM »

Did you get a tracking number for your raffle prize?  I got a tracking number for my Consular but haven't gotten anything on my prize.

They are probably shipping together. I won an Overlord during the last raffle and they sent both sabers together.
Two boxes taped together to make one package.

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2165 on: July 19, 2013, 08:02:34 PM »

They are probably shipping together. I won an Overlord during the last raffle and they sent both sabers together.
Two boxes taped together to make one package.

That's what I thought at first, but my Scorpion packaged weighed 4 lbs my Consular package only weighs 3.  I know the Scorp is big and heavy but I can't see two other sabers weighing less than it.  Still, I am hopeful they were shipped together.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #2166 on: July 19, 2013, 08:15:30 PM »

Awaiting a Pyrestone Orange MLS with Fire Orange FoC and some extra Li-Ion cells!

dark side points please

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2167 on: July 19, 2013, 08:18:30 PM »

Awaiting a Pyrestone Orange MLS with Fire Orange FoC and some extra Li-Ion cells!

How do you get these extra colors like Pyrestone Orange and Bane's Heart?  I have heard about them but never seen them available.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2168 on: July 19, 2013, 08:38:43 PM »

How do you get these extra colors like Pyrestone Orange and Bane's Heart?  I have heard about them but never seen them available.

"Forum" colors and how to order them. should help!

That's what I thought at first, but my Scorpion packaged weighed 4 lbs my Consular package only weighs 3.  I know the Scorp is big and heavy but I can't see two other sabers weighing less than it.  Still, I am hopeful they were shipped together.

Mine weighs 5lbs... but I ordered a staff and a spare pommel, so that might just be the order itself.

I won't mind at all if it takes a few days longer for my prize to ship out - although I think I may break the FedEx website checking for updates every few minutes  Grin

After shipping on Wednesday, my shipment got to Stansted airport at 5pm local time. I don't think FedEx does much with weekday shipments over the weekend... but I'm hopeful I might have them Monday, and no later than Tuesday. Looking forward to it!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:46:57 PM by James Casey » Logged

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Madeye
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 17

Harkness - Torchwood

« Reply #2169 on: July 19, 2013, 08:39:01 PM »

How do you get these extra colors like Pyrestone Orange and Bane's Heart?  I have heard about them but never seen them available.

They are Forum exclusive colors. If you search for the colors, you'll find some threads with pictures of them.

The way you order them is buy a premium color (One that costs additional $5)...in the comments of your order, you say, that you want BH color and that's what you'll get.

Overlord-GB w/Sound GB illum AV
Li-Ion w/Buckpuck UEHG

Scorpion-AS w/Sound AS illum AV
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UEHG

Belicose-FO w/Sound-FOC BR
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UE (Raffle Prize)

Dark Initiate LE v3-GB-grabbag

Monarch-CG w/Sound illum CG AV
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UE (Ordered)
Light side points

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2170 on: July 19, 2013, 08:43:06 PM »

Thanks for the link...

They are Forum exclusive colors. If you search for the colors, you'll find some threads with pictures of them.

The way you order them is buy a premium color (One that costs additional $5)...in the comments of your order, you say, that you want BH color and that's what you'll get.

and the info.  Smiley

Adak Cyrnoc
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 85

May the force be with you.

« Reply #2171 on: July 19, 2013, 09:13:18 PM »

FedEx Home Delivery works Tuesday through Saturday.
FedEx Ground works Monday through Friday.
I'm not sure about FedEx Express, they are like a different company.
Just remember that no matter which shipping option you chose these
do require an indirect signature. A note on the door will do just fine.
I have a few customers on my route that tell me to just leave the pkg
and sign for them.

I too am waiting on an order.
2 Dominix v2 RGB
Dark War Glaive RGB
Oh and the initiate. I'm giving it to my friends son. Hes a good kid.
I picture him as a Jedi with an Initiate v2 LE with a blue blade. *wink wink* 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 09:22:07 PM by Adak Cyrnoc » Logged

The force is strong with this one...
It takes strength to resist the dark side, only the weak embrace it

current weapon stash; wont fit in this little box. 29 and growing

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2172 on: July 19, 2013, 09:28:16 PM »

Thanks, Adak. I may ask my wife to leave a note out if she's going out - she has to take our daughter to school, if nothing else, and last time the delivery came when she was out. I don't think she'll accept lightsabres as a reasonable excuse to sacrifice education, even just for one day Roll Eyes

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2173 on: July 19, 2013, 09:34:56 PM »

Yeah, I have a tracking number for my raffle saber too.

Adak Cyrnoc
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 85

May the force be with you.

« Reply #2174 on: July 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM »

No problem, I try to help eveyone get their saber sooner. Another thing
if you dont have a dry safe place to leave the pkg the FedEx driver will
put it in a bag to keep it dry. (if the weather man calls for rain anyway)

The force is strong with this one...
It takes strength to resist the dark side, only the weak embrace it

current weapon stash; wont fit in this little box. 29 and growing

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: