Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142627 times)
TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4620 on: January 11, 2016, 06:25:32 AM »

Very nice indeed!

I'd love to get into an emerald saber, but the exchange rate is killing me here in Australia.

2 weeks ago $1 AUD bought $0.74c USD....

Today, its like $0.68USD.... Getting into an expensive hobby. Smiley

So, looks like I'm going to push forward and get the Prophecy V3 with obsidian lite. May be able to stretch an AV switch and FOC... I'll see what happens Smiley

Quick question - Annakins lightsaber in the attack of the clones was Guardian Blue, right?

I went Guardian Blue with VA on my Guardian.... Thinking I might go Guardian Blue with Silver FOC this time.

Ideas?

Yeah. It's GB. I'd suggest going obsidian v4 if you can. The Li-Ion batteries will pay for themselves quickly. Moreso than buying random rechargeables and obviously regular batteries.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Samunseen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

Force-Sensitive with a specialty in the Dark Side

« Reply #4621 on: January 11, 2016, 07:29:22 AM »

No movement on my tracker today. Sad

Still sitting in customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunnycoastsaber
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #4622 on: January 11, 2016, 08:45:33 AM »

Prophecy Grin

Doing it now! Going to go with the Propechy V3 in Guardian Blue Smiley

(Light side points please)

Current saber list:

The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FOC
Prophecy V3 - Artic Blue - Silver FOC
Archon 2.1 - Consular Green - Silver FOC
Graxlex SE - Guardian Blue - Silver FOC

sunnycoastsaber
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #4623 on: January 11, 2016, 08:48:14 AM »

Yeah. It's GB. I'd suggest going obsidian v4 if you can. The Li-Ion batteries will pay for themselves quickly. Moreso than buying random rechargeables and obviously regular batteries.

Can you go Obsidian sound on an Obsidian Lite setup/Non premium sound?

(Light side points please)

Current saber list:

The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FOC
Prophecy V3 - Artic Blue - Silver FOC
Archon 2.1 - Consular Green - Silver FOC
Graxlex SE - Guardian Blue - Silver FOC

Morgoth136
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #4624 on: January 11, 2016, 11:53:11 AM »

I desperately want a dark standard with the vertices grooves in blazing red. It's been out of stock a while and I want to make a staff saber with it and my dark war glaive

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "

check out my lightsaber dueling group, the scions of the balance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTovNQK2fuAfSE6J46K0rg

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4625 on: January 11, 2016, 01:32:03 PM »

Can you go Obsidian sound on an Obsidian Lite setup/Non premium sound?
The Obsidian Lite Soundboard is the more cost effective option for customers that want sound in their Ultrasaber but don't need all the extra features or just want to save some cash! The Obsidian Lite operates with the Standard Setup. Standard Setup is a setup that uses regular AAA batteries to power your saber. (4xAAA batteries for all colors). You can use regular Alkaline batteries or rechargeable NiMh batteries (not provided). Li-Ion Setup is not an option on sabers equipped with the Obsidian Lite soundboard. If you are interested in a Li-Ion battery setup please go for a saber equipped with Premium Sound.

The Obsidian Lite Soundboard still uses the same speaker and still provides a loud and awesome sound experience with your Ultrasaber. You still get multiple clash (impact) sounds, multiple motion (woosh, woosh) sounds, a power up sound, a power down sound, a boot sound, an idle hum, and a lockup sound. So there is nothing lacking in that department. The default Obsidian soundfont comes pre-installed on your saber in its entirety.

However, by opting for the Lite version of the Obsidian soundboard you do lose the USB port on your saber and do not have the option to change your soundfont or adjust your hardware parameters. You also lose the option to have multiple soundfonts installed on your saber at one time.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Gorael
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4626 on: January 11, 2016, 02:09:44 PM »

Waiting for my first saber, a raven, but i'm from catalonia so probably a long wait...

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #4627 on: January 11, 2016, 02:36:13 PM »

Finally ordered my Guardian!  Ordered it in Sun Riders Destiny, finally gave in and went for the Obsidian Lite.  I realized that after playing with it quite a bit at first, my other Obisidian-equipped hilt ended up with the default sound font and hasn't changed in forever, so why wait for something I wasn't going to use anyway?

Now to survive that "two-to-four week fabrication" delay....  ARGH!!!!!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4628 on: January 11, 2016, 03:08:14 PM »

FedEx says Thursday for my empty Flamberge V2 and yari extension.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4629 on: January 11, 2016, 03:10:39 PM »

Very nice choice! I'm ordering the dark prophecy with blazing red next
Doing it now! Going to go with the Propechy V3 in Guardian Blue Smiley

Very nice, I'm about to order the dark prophecy with blazing red next!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

sjsaunders1989
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

« Reply #4630 on: January 11, 2016, 03:19:10 PM »

Not sure if anyone else has already experienced this, and not to put a downer on your day, but the waiting gets a lot more tense when the tracker tells you that your saber is in your home country..! Hurry up hurry up hurry up...

- Standard Issue V3 w/Tri-Cree & Obsidian Lite - Guardian Blue

Light side points are appreciated Smiley

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4631 on: January 11, 2016, 03:28:01 PM »

I am now full time at work. I will have access to a PC for 8 hrs instead of my phone or tablet. I will have a window dedicated to not only the forums but also watching my order for that glorious status update.

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #4632 on: January 11, 2016, 03:37:57 PM »

Late to the party, but MandyNeko, those are great photos.  Like another poster said, point for you, for multiple reasons.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4633 on: January 11, 2016, 03:52:34 PM »

I am now full time at work. I will have access to a PC for 8 hrs instead of my phone or tablet. I will have a window dedicated to not only the forums but also watching my order for that glorious status update.

As long as you're not caught! Lol

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Light Side Points

« Reply #4634 on: January 11, 2016, 04:14:05 PM »

As long as you're not caught! Lol

My boss is a closet nerd. He comes over every now and then and asks if it shipped yet.

Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: