Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151912 times)
Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5775 on: February 15, 2016, 06:43:04 PM »

Ah, that's true.  Well, hopefully I hear something either later today or tomorrow since tomorrow marks 4 weeks for me.  Smiley

You poor unfortunate soul...I hope I don't have to wait that long, I ordered a Tri Consular Green Bellicose with an UE Heavy Grade 32', Black Blade Holder with Obsidian V4 and the works, and a Grab Bag Arctic Blue Heavy Grade on the 12th, for my birthday presents, but....my birthday was the very end of January, I'm getting impatient already XD

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Monobus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #5776 on: February 15, 2016, 07:13:12 PM »

This wait for my Flamberge V2 is going to be excrutiating isnt it lol

probably would help if i wasnt checking the order status page for a tracking number every other hour lol

When did you order yours? I ordered my Flamberge 6 days ago, and it shipped 6am this morning. For the record it was an Obsidian V4 so it was the better battery setup.

2 Sabers: CG Dominix LE V3 (Stunt) and a DVA Dark Flamberge w/ Obsidian V4
Wish list: AS Standard Issue w/ ObsidianV4 (Imperial Knight) and an Electrostaff Concept...
Light side points, if you please.

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #5777 on: February 15, 2016, 07:14:53 PM »

Here's my timeline so far, if it's helpful to anyone:

* 1/20 - Grab bag ordered
* 2/10 - Email sent to [email protected] asking about the lithium ion upgrade.
* 2/13 - Got an email back just before midnight asking me to confirm the upgrade, which I did.
* 2/14 - Got another email back saying that when they went to pull the order to make the upgrade they found that the saber was already complete and waiting to ship.

I haven't actually gotten a shipping notification yet, and my order page still says "Processing", but I would expect that it will ship today, based on the communication I've received up to now.

Basically the same thing that happened to me. Ended up getting "store credit" because I know i'll be buying again in a couple months.. but I was told my saber is complete and awaiting "packaging."

So either way, it's good news. would have liked the li-ions, but as long as i get a decent grab bag, I'll be ecstatic.

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

amnesiack
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5778 on: February 15, 2016, 07:36:23 PM »

Basically the same thing that happened to me. Ended up getting "store credit" because I know i'll be buying again in a couple months.. but I was told my saber is complete and awaiting "packaging."

So either way, it's good news. would have liked the li-ions, but as long as i get a decent grab bag, I'll be ecstatic.

Yeah, I was actually looking forward to the upgrade too. I would have contacted them about it sooner if I'd realized it was an option.

Trent957
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #5779 on: February 15, 2016, 09:19:07 PM »

When did you order yours? I ordered my Flamberge 6 days ago, and it shipped 6am this morning. For the record it was an Obsidian V4 so it was the better battery setup.

Only this past Saturday LOL

I'm like a kid on a night before Christmas that won't or can't go to sleep cause he is too excited for the next morning lol

Mine is an Obsidian V4 as well, so I figure its going to be about a week based on other in stock sabers with V3s or V4s......doesn't change the excitement factor tho.

Sabers owned:
Dominix V3 Stunt Saber CG
Flamberge V2 w/Obsidian V4 CG

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #5780 on: February 16, 2016, 02:25:15 AM »

Oops I did it again...

Ordered the Prophecy V3 with Obsidian V4 in Guardian Blue because waiting at least another two months for out of stock orders suck *lol*

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5781 on: February 16, 2016, 10:23:41 AM »

Y'ALL!!  I just got the E-Mail I was beginning to think I'd never see: MY SABER HAS SHIPPED!

It's a Dark Apprentice V4 stunt saber with the standard AAA-setup, ordered just before 10PM on 1/19.  Hang in there, guys!  It's happening Grin

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5782 on: February 16, 2016, 10:46:59 AM »

Y'ALL!!  I just got the E-Mail I was beginning to think I'd never see: MY SABER HAS SHIPPED!

It's a Dark Apprentice V4 stunt saber with the standard AAA-setup, ordered just before 10PM on 1/19.  Hang in there, guys!  It's happening Grin

Great news, so we are inching forward to 21 January in the backlog Smiley

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5783 on: February 16, 2016, 10:55:47 AM »

Congrats! Smiley

There's hope January 23rd orders could ship this week then. Yay!

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5784 on: February 16, 2016, 10:57:48 AM »

My guess is both of you should hear something by Friday at the latest. Smiley

I have an order from 1/26, but this should occupy me til then... hopefully! lol

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

Isurith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5785 on: February 16, 2016, 03:08:25 PM »

Still don't understand how they're working on their backlog.

Seeing the posts on the different thread makes sometimes no sense.

I ordered 2 stunts and 1 guardian with obsidian sound on the 10 Jan. and I have still no news from it. Everything was in stock at the time i put the order.

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5786 on: February 16, 2016, 04:32:23 PM »

Still don't understand how they're working on their backlog.

Seeing the posts on the different thread makes sometimes no sense.

I ordered 2 stunts and 1 guardian with obsidian sound on the 10 Jan. and I have still no news from it. Everything was in stock at the time i put the order.

From a post from Deep;

"Here is the latest update, blog it, tweet it, post it, whatever.  We expect to have these back in stock on THURSDAY.  So long as customs doesn't give us anymore issues.  But guys... it takes time to make these sabers.  We have orders dating back to 12/27/2015 for lite sabers and sabers dating back to 01/13/2016 for basic stunt sabers.  We anticipate that we can get through 3-5 days of orders per business day.  I'm going to push for more.  Trust me, I want these sabers made and shipped asap.  But that is the latest update that I can give on these.  Hopefully that inside bit of information helps."

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=28373.0 Here you go, that's the original post

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Isurith
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5787 on: February 16, 2016, 04:36:11 PM »

Yep, already saw that, but that was 14 days ago yet.

Btw I'm still okay with waiting (even if it's starting to be really long) but I just would appreciate more informations. It takes sometimes 3 days for ppl to have their order shipped even today, and their i'm sitting waiting since 36 days. That's all. ^^

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

Follower of the Light

« Reply #5788 on: February 16, 2016, 04:47:25 PM »

Yep, already saw that, but that was 14 days ago yet.

Btw I'm still okay with waiting (even if it's starting to be really long) but I just would appreciate more informations. It takes sometimes 3 days for ppl to have their order shipped even today, and their i'm sitting waiting since 36 days. That's all. ^^

If you ordered with Lite then it will take longer. I think they are unloading on the grab bag and obsidian v3/v4 stuff first. And I think the Guardian is on back-order. I remember checking it out around the 5th of Jan. and it was still sold out.
They are possibly going to ship all 3 of your sabers together that is another probable issue.

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”-Yoda

Isurith
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5789 on: February 16, 2016, 04:53:44 PM »

If you ordered with Lite then it will take longer. I think they are unloading on the grab bag and obsidian v3/v4 stuff first. And I think the Guardian is on back-order. I remember checking it out around the 5th of Jan. and it was still sold out.
They are possibly going to ship all 3 of your sabers together that is another probable issue.

Nah Guardian was in stock at the 10 Jan.

Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: