Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 625 626 [627] 628 629 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142615 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #9390 on: September 10, 2018, 12:38:09 AM »

That's an awesome price for that saber, chalion.

Was a bit peeved that I needed to add the summer raffle code first before the flash25. Kept popping an error.

Are you sure it took? The flash sale codes don't work with other codes. I just tried putting a Diamond Prophecy in my cart. I put in the raffle code and it showed up on the order. I put in the flash sale code and it took that but removed the raffle code. You may want to e-mail customer service so that, if it didn't take, you can be manually entered in the raffle.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm waiting (not impatiently) for my stunt Prophecy I ordered this morning. Tri Cree CG, 32" midgrade blade and silver AV. Just about $100 with the flash code, plus shipping. Cheesy I opted for USPS as opposed to FedEx, as I usually get mail in the morning and FedEx delivers whenever it's convenient for their drivers. (depends on routes and other deliveries in the area)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9391 on: September 10, 2018, 01:34:36 AM »

The raffle code and the flash codes don’t work together. As long as the price before tax and shipping meets the entry requirements, email Marlena and she’ll add you manually. It’s the only way. I had to do it before

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #9392 on: September 10, 2018, 02:44:44 AM »

That sounds awsome Sci-fi!! It’s funny, I’m so mad to win something in the raffle Im almost not thinking about my entry saber all that much (Manticore, light sound, sunriders, GB flash, blue illum av, high pommel).

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9393 on: September 10, 2018, 02:50:04 AM »

Just emailed US and hopefully will get confirmation tomorrow. Bit late tonight to expect a reply, specially on a Sunday, lol.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

saberstash
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #9394 on: September 10, 2018, 03:22:36 AM »

Currently waiting on a Dominix LE V4. Got it with a standard size 36" UEHG blade, windowed emitter, and Obsidian Lite sound in Arctic Blue. This will be my first saber with sound so I hope it turns out well. Also ordered 2 more UEHG blades (32") for my stunt pair after I beat their blades to death. Can't wait to see it when it gets here!

Sabers:  (x2) Initiate LE V4 Stunt (32" UEHG CG), (x3) Dark Initiate LE V4 Stunt (x2 BR, x1 GB, x2 24" UEMG, x1 24" UEHG), Dominix LE V4 Obsidian Lite (36" UEHG AB), Graflex CE Obsidian V3 Emerald Driver (36” UEMG GB), Dark Apprentice V5 Stunt (32” UEMG Tri AS), Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt (36” HG DVA), Dark Initiate LE V5 Stunt (32" HG VA). Future sabers: Dark Shock LE Obsidian V4 (36” UEHG GB), $75 Mystery Box

Several cannoli... a tasty addition to my collection.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #9395 on: September 10, 2018, 03:25:46 AM »

Sounds sweet bub. My first US hilt was a Dominix variant. Still have it, my son wields it on the daily(The saber of Obi-wan Wakanda)!

AS

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #9396 on: September 10, 2018, 02:44:35 PM »

I was being good - I was being really really good, hadn’t ordered a saber in quite some time, was being a good boy, and then? 

The Butcher.  It ruined me lol.  And since I was giving in to get my hands on hat I also pulled the trigger on a wishlist saber for a project.

Butcher with Obsidian v4 sound, Dark Violet Amethyst, no flash

And

Dark Prophecy v3 with Obsidian v4 sound, Sentinel Yellow, no flash
- which I’m going to turn into an “Ancient Saber” complete with cable & batter pack, looking like something some force user found at the bottom of a junk pile, and had to piece back together. 

October needs to hurry up and get here Wink

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #9397 on: September 10, 2018, 04:36:17 PM »

Dark Prophecy v3 with Obsidian v4 sound, Sentinel Yellow, no flash

Would love to see a picture of that. Was considering a Dark Prophecy in SY myself

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #9398 on: September 10, 2018, 05:02:55 PM »

Ever since we saw the post last week where we got to see the proto my son and I have been fascinated, and want to come up with an ancient build ourselves. Can’t wait to see what you come up with!!

AS

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #9399 on: September 10, 2018, 10:21:56 PM »

October needs to hurry up and get here Wink

If it helps, we're a third of the way through September already. Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9400 on: September 10, 2018, 10:24:56 PM »

Ever since we saw the post last week where we got to see the proto my son and I have been fascinated, and want to come up with an ancient build ourselves. Can’t wait to see what you come up with!!

I look forward to seeing your interpretation of the ancient saber, Gumby

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #9401 on: September 11, 2018, 01:19:09 PM »

Just happened to be surfing the site (for Butcher size comparisons, actually), and saw a flash sale for the Dark Prophecy. Having wanted that hilt since day 1, I jumped on it as an empty hilt in an attempt to build it myself. I know many of you have built your own from an empty hilt, so I'm sure I will have questions galore for you, but in the meantime, I can't wait for it to get here. The plan is to do it in SY with a Red illuminated AV switch... should be awesome when it's done.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9402 on: September 11, 2018, 01:33:03 PM »

Congrats, Zyn. I look forward to seeing your build on the Dark Prophecy.

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #9403 on: September 11, 2018, 03:03:40 PM »

Congrats, Zyn. I look forward to seeing your build on the Dark Prophecy.

I will try to get a build thread going, as I don't see too many of them, especially with regards to wiring. I'm certainly looking forward to the process of not only building, but customizing this saber as much as possible

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9404 on: September 11, 2018, 03:29:28 PM »

Guess I should add the Butcher and the raffle results to the waiting list for me.  My new acrylic blade is supposed to arrive today, I'll post some pics once I figure out what sabers it will fit.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 ... 625 626 [627] 628 629 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: