Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 904 905 [906] 907 908 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151617 times)
JoleeBindo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points only, please.

« Reply #13575 on: January 31, 2021, 06:21:38 PM »

Perhaps recent news will help to alieve alittle of the anxiety about long wait times for in stock sabers.  I received an email at 1 in the morning last night saying that my Consular was completed and scheduled to be shipped on Monday.  I ordered on the 27th.  Perhaps receiving an email on the weekend shows that US has ramped up weekend and overtime shifts to complete orders.

I respect your stance, DarthProdigal. I really don't want to abbreviate your name.... More sabers in hands definitely up our chances for (positive, reinforcing) confrontations and clashes.  I'm just a cranky old outcast from the Jedi order, but I can still fight!  Bring it on Siths and Council!  I'll show you what a cranky old coot can do! (btw, I'm 38, but I'm preparing for old coothood early. I figure more practice now will make me better at it, then).

Especially because a green bladed saber will shortly be in my hand, equipped with a heavy blade....

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13576 on: February 01, 2021, 05:23:10 PM »

ZenDesk is up again. Should anyone have questions about their orders, hilts availability, etc. Now is the time to ask them =)

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

KrainnDrace
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13577 on: February 01, 2021, 06:23:02 PM »

ZenDesk is up again. Should anyone have questions about their orders, hilts availability, etc. Now is the time to ask them =)
I would just like to chime in and say, that I just asked the Zendesk Chat about my order that I placed 4 weeks ago, and they just told me that they couldn't help me with it and to email them instead.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13578 on: February 01, 2021, 07:28:34 PM »

I would just like to chime in and say, that I just asked the Zendesk Chat about my order that I placed 4 weeks ago, and they just told me that they couldn't help me with it and to email them instead.
For real? That's disappoiting. I got most of my order related answers by email. But the zendesk chat was really quick to answer about other stuff. Can't recall if I asked about my orders or not.
Soooo just asked about guardian availabilty.
Here is the answer I got after they told me to ask by email and I asked what kind of questions could be asked on the chat :
"The live chat is to provide information about the website or products that we offer."
Strange... As I thought I asked a question about a product they offer. But oh well =/

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #13579 on: February 02, 2021, 01:46:20 AM »

Yes, I believe the Zendesk chat is simply supplemental information assistance. Not entirely dissimilar in ways to the manner help is provided in many places here (albeit unlicensed and more informal here) they are (at least as I believe/understand) performing like a supplementary assistance function. They aren't tied into tracking orders specifically, relaying those details, or having control over that... to the best of my knowledge. So think of it more like separate "departments" of a company in a way. Accounting couldn't tell you about freight schedules. They simply answer/field a lot of basic inquiries within the realm of their ability, and then have the ability to push relevant inquiries and concerns higher up the ladder to customer service reps when necessary I suppose. I mean this is all from my point of view only, and just my experience mixed with my take on it. But they can be rather helpful if you ask the right questions or have seemingly simple concerns. Its a way to get some quick and easy responses or let someone know the relevant reasons you might need an e-mail instead if warranted.
It did help me out when I had some questions and got some quick answers.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Thire
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

A delicate balance of the Light and Dark sides...

« Reply #13580 on: February 02, 2021, 06:48:03 AM »

Just entered in the Raffle with FOUR Mystery Box sabers for me and three first time beginners! Looking forward to getting those and starting them on their training!

On the other hand, I'm still holding out for my baby I ordered back in June 2020... Been emailing them consistently with no news or updates but I won't give up!

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained. But when we speak, listen, and act, that's when we change." -Hiroyoki Sawano

The Goods:
Aeon v2 - Guardian Blue - No sound - 32" Blade - First Saber

Apprentice v5 - Blazing Red - No sound - 32" Blade - Shoto

Awaiting:

Bellicose - Arctic Blue - Obsidian Premium Sound v4 - 32" Blade - Awaiting since June 2020

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13581 on: February 02, 2021, 08:51:09 AM »

Just entered in the Raffle with FOUR Mystery Box sabers for me and three first time beginners! Looking forward to getting those and starting them on their training!

On the other hand, I'm still holding out for my baby I ordered back in June 2020... Been emailing them consistently with no news or updates but I won't give up!
What was your June order?
4 MBs nice. I wish I could enjoy ordering something like that... I got lucky with the MB I ordered in July, but... It's too big a risk for me since I don't love that many sabers ^^'

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13582 on: February 02, 2021, 02:04:52 PM »

That sounds like quite the venture and an interesting gamble. You could all pick at random and just "stick with what you get" or open the floor for trading to any who want to after unboxing. Or do a much more Sith mentality thing and open them all, choose yours, and parcel out the rest as needed maybe following the previous ideas afterward. So many options, and it's interesting when dealing with blind chance. I wonder if you got the sound mystery boxes, regular, or a mix coming? Also interested as well what order you placed that's delayed currently. I mean these may tide you over till your order ships put eventually... they get produced eventually, although sometimes after a prolonged wait. Glad you're handling it well and figured out a productive and fun stop gap measure. With luck you all will love your new lightsabers and all enjoy practicing or training. It's a good bit of fun.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13583 on: February 02, 2021, 02:48:47 PM »

That sounds like quite the venture and an interesting gamble. You could all pick at random and just "stick with what you get" or open the floor for trading to any who want to after unboxing. Or do a much more Sith mentality thing and open them all, choose yours, and parcel out the rest as needed maybe following the previous ideas afterward. So many options, and it's interesting when dealing with blind chance. I wonder if you got the sound mystery boxes, regular, or a mix coming? Also interested as well what order you placed that's delayed currently. I mean these may tide you over till your order ships put eventually... they get produced eventually, although sometimes after a prolonged wait. Glad you're handling it well and figured out a productive and fun stop gap measure. With luck you all will love your new lightsabers and all enjoy practicing or training. It's a good bit of fun.
Even more sithy would be to claim your precious. And gift each one according to your own wish, using the disappointment and resentment of your disciples to gain more power and push them more on the path of the Dark Side.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Thire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13584 on: February 02, 2021, 03:48:16 PM »

All these temptations from the Dark Side... It's... Intoxicating.

My June order was two sabers, one being a Blue bladed Bellicose with all the bells and whistles since I figured "go big or go home". The other saber is an Orange bladed Scorpion without sound for my brother.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained. But when we speak, listen, and act, that's when we change." -Hiroyoki Sawano

The Goods:

Awaiting:

Bellicose - Arctic Blue - Obsidian Premium Sound v4 - 32" Blade - Awaiting since June 2020

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13585 on: February 02, 2021, 04:03:59 PM »

All these temptations from the Dark Side... It's... Intoxicating.

My June order was two sabers, one being a Blue bladed Bellicose with all the bells and whistles since I figured "go big or go home". The other saber is an Orange bladed Scorpion without sound for my brother.
Agressive looking sabers!! not my favorites, but to each his own!
Orange is always a good choice =p

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13586 on: February 02, 2021, 04:34:35 PM »

Even more sithy would be to claim your precious. And gift each one according to your own wish, using the disappointment and resentment of your disciples to gain more power and push them more on the path of the Dark Side.

Ha, I love that, well said. Literally not trying to please them at all, but just sowing seeds of envy and hate leading to anger and discord between them! Seeing which they like and the looks in their eyes/faces and then denying them outright and putting it just out of reach. MAN, that's one way to create some infighting and conflict if you wanted to gauge their abilities and find an apprentice or something along those lines... That's DARK and worthy of a Dark Side point from me for such a purely savage suggestion... That's some over the top, Sith Lord, pure Dark Side type of plan. I could never advise doing such a thing to one's family IRL of course, since I can't be liable for the potential fallout... but wow, I'm impressed it's not just my mind that can produce something so vicious. Someone has studied the ways of the Dark Side well. That's soooo wrong, but it made me smile.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13587 on: February 02, 2021, 05:51:13 PM »

Ha, I love that, well said. Literally not trying to please them at all, but just sowing seeds of envy and hate leading to anger and discord between them! Seeing which they like and the looks in their eyes/faces and then denying them outright and putting it just out of reach. MAN, that's one way to create some infighting and conflict if you wanted to gauge their abilities and find an apprentice or something along those lines... That's DARK and worthy of a Dark Side point from me for such a purely savage suggestion... That's some over the top, Sith Lord, pure Dark Side type of plan. I could never advise doing such a thing to one's family IRL of course, since I can't be liable for the potential fallout... but wow, I'm impressed it's not just my mind that can produce something so vicious. Someone has studied the ways of the Dark Side well. That's soooo wrong, but it made me smile.
=D I am a Darth after all...

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Thire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13588 on: February 04, 2021, 06:18:16 AM »

I got a response from Brent about my June order!
From the sound of things, my Bellicose should be ready to go, but the Scorpion is what's out of stock and holding up the order. According to the forecast from the manufacturer, they expect to have it back in stock in 10-12 weeks. I was offered some other hilts to substitute for the Scorpion however but it wasn't my saber to decide. My older brother said he's a patient man so we decided since we've waited this long, what's a little longer for the sabers of our desires?

The Goods:

Awaiting:

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13589 on: February 04, 2021, 06:25:07 AM »

I got a response from Brent about my June order!
From the sound of things, my Bellicose should be ready to go, but the Scorpion is what's out of stock and holding up the order. According to the forecast from the manufacturer, they expect to have it back in stock in 10-12 weeks. I was offered some other hilts to substitute for the Scorpion however but it wasn't my saber to decide. My older brother said he's a patient man so we decided since we've waited this long, what's a little longer for the sabers of our desires?
Worth the wait =)

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Pages: 1 ... 904 905 [906] 907 908 ... 915   Go Up