Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288073 times)
Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1590 on: December 13, 2015, 03:42:03 AM »

Having the Flu really REALLY sucks.  3rd day of 100+ fevers.

B1ondeange1 - that stinks about the Lego situation.  Very frustrating!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1591 on: December 13, 2015, 04:07:47 AM »

Hey LC.  That's too long to be spiking a temp that high.  Suggest getting that temperature down soon and a more thorough investigation of what is the real cause.  The query flu could just be a symptom of an underlying problem.  Stay hydrated with water and electrolytes.  Hope you are feeling much better soon.   Smiley

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #1592 on: December 13, 2015, 04:52:14 AM »

That sucks, Lord C!   But with the fever?  That's actually pretty normal for the flu.  Fever that high can last for 3-5 days, so I hope yours breaks soon! 

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1593 on: December 13, 2015, 06:14:43 AM »

B1ondeange1 - that stinks about the Lego situation.  Very frustrating!

Thanks. Look after yourself. At least hopefully you are in colder weather so you can keep yourself warm inside. Fevers in the heat of summer are def not fun.... Not that a fever any time is fun.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1594 on: December 13, 2015, 07:00:54 AM »

Why is it every time I think my opinion of the American general public has hit rock bottom somebody throws me a shovel?

LC, hope you get to feeling better, get lots of rest.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1595 on: December 13, 2015, 05:24:53 PM »

Make some pine needle tea.

Take some green pine needles, chop them up, steep them in boiling water (like any tea) and make it strong, strain out the needles, add some maple syrup or honey to cut down on the bitterness, and drink up.

It's an old Native American cure. Just a word of warning to the ladies, do not drink it if you are pregnant, as it can induce a miscarriage.

Why is it every time I think my opinion of the American general public has hit rock bottom somebody throws me a shovel?

This is where you stop digging and beat them with the shovel.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #1596 on: December 13, 2015, 06:14:55 PM »

Make some pine needle tea.

Take some green pine needles, chop them up, steep them in boiling water (like any tea) and make it strong, strain out the needles, add some maple syrup or honey to cut down on the bitterness, and drink up.

It's an old Native American cure. Just a word of warning to the ladies, do not drink it if you are pregnant, as it can induce a miscarriage.

^^   This is a good one.  You can also try some sage tea.  Works VERY well for fever.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1597 on: December 14, 2015, 09:29:43 AM »

I'm venting at my own idiocy here:

I took a bit longer than I should have to clean out a crock pot... NEVER doing that again... *still puking*

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1598 on: December 14, 2015, 01:46:21 PM »

Oh you have got to be sh!&!£g me. Lego order finally turns up- only get the helicarrier. No mention of my sandcrawler even though it was supposedly shipped, but I was only giving one tracking number with one parcel on it. There will be a phone call tomorrow.

And my other parcel has now gone to a third state over east. *facepalm* this is beyond a joke. I can get a lightsaber in five days from america- but two weeks later and I still haven't gotten a parcel from several suburbs over.

Jedi patience is wearing thin *Becoming a bit Sithy*

Oh yay, to top it off I just found out we had a train derailment last week which is our primary mode of freight into West Aus. Well that'll slow things up further...

I recently had a shipment like that. I was gifting someone a cosplay part that was supposed to go with us to the SW premier, and my damn complaint ticket hasn't even been addressed in 5 days.

Dr. Logos says lots a fluids and sleep. Prayers and other suitable well-wishes to the betterment of your health.

I'm venting at my own idiocy here:

I took a bit longer than I should have to clean out a crock pot... NEVER doing that again... *still puking*

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Don't do that unless you a gunning for a Nobel Prize for the discovery of new life forms.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1599 on: December 15, 2015, 02:28:35 AM »

Still waiting for one package.... But at least the other Lego finally turned up. They forgot to bother to give me both tracking numbers. Not that im entirely sure why they had to be sent separately, maybe they dont have really big boxes. BUT don't care! I haves it! Crisis averted on that one Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1600 on: December 15, 2015, 03:12:30 AM »

This is where I go to vent about the people on the other side of the international date line, yes?

Because, you know SOME of them, who may possibly have posted right above me, get to see TFA tomorrow, or, actually, I guess it's already today for them.   Cry

[font = whiny 5 year old]It's not faaaaaaaiiiiirrrrrr.  Wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. I wanna see Star Wars now..... Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh[/ font]

Seriously, you'd think by now that forum designers would have implemented some kind of tone of voice fonts, like sarcasm, whiny, Sith are better than jedi, etc. Maybe eventually they'll have methods to record your posts in your own voice, and people can listen to it if they so choose.  Or celebrity voices.  Like Samuel L. Jackson, James Earl Jones, or any one of the hundreds of Mark Hamill voices.  Q

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #1601 on: December 15, 2015, 03:59:40 AM »

Yeah, one of my best friends who lives in the Netherlands gets to see it TOMORROW and she must be peanut butter, because I am SO JELLY.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1602 on: December 15, 2015, 04:04:12 AM »

This is where I go to vent about the people on the other side of the international date line, yes?

Because, you know SOME of them, who may possibly have posted right above me, get to see TFA tomorrow, or, actually, I guess it's already today for them.   Cry

[font = whiny 5 year old]It's not faaaaaaaiiiiirrrrrr.  Wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. I wanna see Star Wars now..... Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh[/ font]

Seriously, you'd think by now that forum designers would have implemented some kind of tone of voice fonts, like sarcasm, whiny, Sith are better than jedi, etc. Maybe eventually they'll have methods to record your posts in your own voice, and people can listen to it if they so choose.  Or celebrity voices.  Like Samuel L. Jackson, James Earl Jones, or any one of the hundreds of Mark Hamill voices.  Q

Grin

Its tomorrow actually. Right now it has just ticked over to midday on the 15th where i live. But yes... 16th we begin entertaining crowds for a 12.05 premiere Wink

The only vent I can do in association is wah I am on crutches Tongue though this Jedi isn't getting stopped by that! TFA troop here I come! Finishing off the new part of my costume today Cheesy

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #1603 on: December 15, 2015, 06:06:35 PM »

My daughter works for the biggest Vet Clinic in the Islands.  Her boss has rented a theater with IMAX on the 20th.  A 0730 am showing for his staff and.......wait for it............YOURS TRULY!!!!  Smiley Cheesy Grin Grin Cool Cool Roll Eyes Kiss I am in big time and tossing and turning at night awaiting the day! I must say, I rarely get such good Karma and this is just too fantastic to keep to myself! Cool

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1604 on: December 15, 2015, 06:18:42 PM »

My daughter works for the biggest Vet Clinic in the Islands.  Her boss has rented a theater with IMAX on the 20th.  A 0730 am showing for his staff and.......wait for it............YOURS TRULY!!!!  Smiley Cheesy Grin Grin Cool Cool Roll Eyes Kiss I am in big time and tossing and turning at night awaiting the day! I must say, I rarely get such good Karma and this is just too fantastic to keep to myself! Cool

~¿~  <fingers pinching>

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: