Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Autumn Raffle Winners 2013  (Read 34188 times)
Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2013, 03:40:01 PM »

OMG! I love my new Prophecy in BH!  It's my favorite saber yet.  It's so light and easy to wield!  I posted my review for it on the review thread but I love it so much and it was my first entry into this raffle I'm going to share it with you guys here too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Cc8NkennMoc

I need to get a Dark Prophecy next!

As always a very good review,  thanks! Gotta say for some folks who are not that familar, or unsure about what to get they should watch some of your video reviews because they' ve proven to be very knowledgeable and not opinionated

Lightside points if any are given

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2013, 05:43:03 PM »

Here is my quick overview of my Consular in AB, my son Dominix LE in BR, my other son's Dominix in CG and my 1st place prize the Emerald Azure Reaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoYpaZaaYtc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lightside points if any are given

Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2013, 06:16:16 PM »

Hey guys, my lightsabers arrived yesterday, 2 days earlier than I expected. I had ordered a Consular with 4-channel RBGW emerald driver along with a red activation switch configured to always be on, its currently set to Arctic blue and Sunrider's Destiny.
My first prize saber is a Dark Shock which is just awesome, I had even thought about getting this hilt over the Consular when it came up on dotd, so I'm really happy with it, it came with a 2-channel R+B emerald driver and a guarded activation switch which suits the hilt brilliantly, I think its currently set to Violet Amethyst/Dark Violet Amethyst and pulses to either Banes Heart or Hot Pink, I'm not 100% sure, either way here are some pics of them, if you know what colours they are let me know Wink

Consular turned off with its activation switch glowing

Turned on in its Arctic Blue phase

In its Sundrider's Destiny phase

The Dark Shock (Raffle Prize)

In its Violet phase

And its Banes Heart/Hot Pink state

And both of them side by side

Am very impressed with my latest sabers from US, I have not gotten around to messing with the emerald drivers yet but im sure I will soon, as I can see me spending lots of time coming up with new colours and shades for them! Also I thought it may be useful to point out to anyone looking at the emerald sabers with an always on activation switch, the saber shipped to me with a little bit of electrical tape between one of the batteries and contacts, which seems like a nice and simple way to save the batteries if you want to take them somewhere and then you can just unscrew the pommel and pull the little tab out and your set without having to mess about installing batteries. Another thing I've found very useful is using a 1.14mm guitar pick to take out the batteries without worrying about damaging the batteries, makes things so much easier Smiley

Thanks again to US for the raffle prize Cheesy

shelly800m
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2013, 06:29:21 PM »

OMG! I love my new Prophecy in BH!  It's my favorite saber yet.  It's so light and easy to wield!  I posted my review for it on the review thread but I love it so much and it was my first entry into this raffle I'm going to share it with you guys here too!

I need to get a Dark Prophecy next!

Excellent video! I entered the raffle by ordering a few sabers and got a Prophecy for myself. I completely agree that it's an excellent hilt! Mine is in VA and I'm thinking BH might have been an even more brilliant choice! I love it. I think it will be my go to accessory for any costumes in the future.

Sabers I own:
Nickle Plated Monarch - SRD w/sound
Overlord - FO (Raffle)
Phrophecy - VA stunt

Sabers I want:
Graflex CE or SE or Both
Scorpion

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2013, 06:56:50 PM »

And with a prophecy and a guardian you can do this......
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=17235.msg265268#new

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2013, 09:32:47 PM »

My sabers are out for delivery right now...anticipation is getting the better of me!  Can't wait to tryout my new consular but I need to wrap the kids sabere first. Parhaps a short picture review and short video before gift wrapping!

I'm sure the little ones will love those sabers!  Looking forward to that review!

haggis9997
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2013, 02:06:16 AM »

Lets just say I was happy I was using the restroom when I opened the email that said I had won the Emerald prize.
Or I would have soiled myself.  I had just received my 1st saber, an arctic blue Azure reaper w/ sound.  I knew it was going to be cool, I had no idea how cool it was going to be.  I've had a few FX sabers over the years.  Broken a few.  Given some away.  This Saber is absolutely awesome.
I saw the Autumn raffle and ordered 2 more sabers.  Now, let me just say for the record that I am in fact an extremely lucky man in general.
Cheated death a few times, won a few trips, evaded some natural disasters, the usual.  But I haven't had a big super geeky win like this in a while.  The self purchase was for my Birthday...I couldn't predict just what a present it was going to be. The end winners are always my kids.  I'm planning on a Christmas photo with all of us welding these sabers.  I chose the ultra edge blade on these... can any one give any advice on this choice?  It seems like they are brighter but just as strong as the mid-grade?  5 people...5 sabers.  Seems logical right?
Thank you Ultra Sabers so much.  More later..

Infesord
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2013, 02:27:36 AM »

Alright, got my new Sabers and got a video up to show them off. Video is a bit longer than the last because I ended up doing a first time unboxing of them. Also still more practice for me with live video taking and what not:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMP4u9i1MXE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMP4u9i1MXE</a>

So yeah, now I have 5 Lightsabers to my collection, and now understand that lightsaber hilts don't have to heavy and big, although now im really curious if there is a hilt heavier and bigger than the guardian (double blades don't count, because then I could just assemble my Guardian staff again lol)

Also seriously, what is with that sticker on the Dominix LE, it said RnD or DnD and I have no idea what it means or why it's there.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2013, 05:00:47 AM »

Alright, got my new Sabers and got a video up to show them off. Video is a bit longer than the last because I ended up doing a first time unboxing of them. Also still more practice for me with live video taking and what not:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMP4u9i1MXE#ws

So yeah, now I have 5 Lightsabers to my collection, and now understand that lightsaber hilts don't have to heavy and big, although now im really curious if there is a hilt heavier and bigger than the guardian (double blades don't count, because then I could just assemble my Guardian staff again lol)

Also seriously, what is with that sticker on the Dominix LE, it said RnD or DnD and I have no idea what it means or why it's there.

The Scorpion is pretty massive! Smiley

Congrats on the new sabers everyone!  Grin

Megaradcooljedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2013, 05:41:24 AM »

I took my sabers to work with me(I work at a Tim Hortons) and my boss was just as excited as I was! And she made me duel out baker outside! It doesn't get any better when you are told by your manager to go fight someone outside lol

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2013, 06:36:49 AM »

Awesome point for that. Smiley

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

DARTH FULLISITH
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -14

Jedi fear the unknown. Sith fear nothing... DS plz

« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2013, 07:56:31 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMP4u9i1MXE#ws

I wonder if RND stands for "returned"? Maybe there was a fault and it just needed a minor repair? At any rate it wouldn't cost a whole lot to get sound in it if you can wire and solder. You should be able to make that blade blue and wire up the red for FOC. Congratz on your win!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 02:52:41 PM by Deep » Logged

2 Initiate v3 Modded CG GB FOC+GB CG FOC Raven RGB SS Y/AVS AS FOC Added Emitter Vents Dark War Glaive BR O/AVS AB FOC Graflex CE AB B/AVS BR FOC Monarch VA B/AVS CG FOC Manticore 2 Ch. Emerald SRD-CG AS FOC Chosen One CE BR SY FOC - All Obsidian
Dominix V3 FO

miniclaw
Force Sensitive

« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2013, 12:04:42 PM »

Hey guys, so I received my lightsabers today. Total noob to the SaberForum so this was my first ever saber (apart from the one I made out of k'nex as a wee lad). My entry into the raffle was a Shock LE with sound and 4 channel emerald driver. I have some very good first impressions though still have a lot of playing around to get it set up. I was also lucky to win a second place prize in the raffle which turned out to be a LE dark initiate with dark catalyst pommel (with sound). It was sporting a blazing red LED module with violet amethyst flash on class which looks incredible. I'm currently in the process of making a rebel alliance/galactic empire wall mount for these two though will try and get up some pics in the near future. Thanks again US for this awesome prize!

auckland614
Force Sensitive

« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2013, 08:28:21 PM »

My sabers have arrived and my Emerald Azure Reaper looks awesome!!! I got an Aeon v3 w/ CG for my 4th prize and it's looking cool!
Had these delivered at work and a lot of people got excited seeing them. Getting a lot of impressive and amazing.

My sabers:
Emerald Azure Reaper
Aeon v3 w/ CG

NexusWulf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2013, 09:54:43 PM »

Awesome my order just came in and I am surprised on the saber and how all my expectations were blown out of the water... I am in LOVE and now with both my starter blades and my prize blades. Thanks to Ultra Saber an associates for making my Thanks Giving prelude so much more brighter.

Will be posting a combo review sometimes with both my starter and prize blades later.

Today's victory is tomorrows future, so fight hard and push forward to a new morning.

sabers owned:
Shock LE/ manticore emitter-AB
Aeon 2X-VA
Consular-BR
Guardian-CG

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: