Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143076 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4230 on: December 08, 2015, 03:34:56 AM »

2nd Dec . . . and it always takes about a week to get to Australia once I've got the FedEx tracking details . . . so all going well it'll get here "just in time" . . . Smiley

Interestingly my previous last order was late October about 5 weeks before this one, and the difference between these two order numbers is 10,408  Shocked . . . so if thats right, there's been over 10,000 orders in 5 weeks, over 2,000 per week, I'm guessing many with multiple sabers per order, but even with 2,000 per week is 286 per day (thats working 7 days) and thats 29 sabers per hour (if working 10 hrs per day) and thats nearly 1 saber every 2 minutes Shocked . . . OMG these guys are busy right now . . . Emory, you and the US team deserve a medal (and a holiday)  Smiley

Holy crap, you ain't kidding.

I just looked at my last two (1 month and a day apart), and they're 9460 numbers apart.  Previous to that (just under a month previous) was a difference of 5685.  They are selling a crapton of sabers, it appears.

I wonder if order numbers are generated, for bookkeeping purposes, for all those sabers they sell at cons.

Oh, and mine was ordered a day before yours, but mine is...well, it's got to be close to, if not actually, the most complicated build they can do in a single saber.  Hopefully it'll be done and ship soon, but damn are they ever busy at the moment.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4231 on: December 08, 2015, 05:03:44 AM »

I hope I get as lucky as you with my stunt Archon V2.1 in Consular Green. Also been waiting for the shipment notification on my saber

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #4232 on: December 08, 2015, 06:37:50 PM »

WOO HOO . . . received my shipping notification . . . . Stunt Graflex SE in SRD is on its way, ETA 15th December . . .  Grin  Grin  Grin

And . . . now I'm waiting for my Graflex too.  Wink

My Wife surprised me on Friday night; she had been saving up all year for me to buy a nice saber for my birthday.

She was a little unhappy with me that I had already sold stuff and bought myself one for my birthday since that was supposed to be her present to me - but I let her know, there's no shortage of Sabers I'd still love to own and this was the greatest gift ever!

(Oh yeah, went CE, Arctic Blue w/ Silver FoC & V4 Sound.)

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #4233 on: December 08, 2015, 07:23:18 PM »

I just looked at my last two (1 month and a day apart), and they're 9460 numbers apart.  Previous to that (just under a month previous) was a difference of 5685.  They are selling a crapton of sabers, it appears.

2 orders, 5 days appart, 1559 numbers between! Shocked

According to tracking my first order was supposed to be here yesterday!  Cry

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4234 on: December 08, 2015, 07:30:24 PM »

Shipping email!

Cheesy

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4235 on: December 08, 2015, 08:23:29 PM »

Should get my flamberge stunt tomorrow.  I'm excited because the kylo ren black series saber is rubbish for doing anything with.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4236 on: December 08, 2015, 09:11:13 PM »

Should get my flamberge stunt tomorrow.  I'm excited because the kylo ren black series saber is rubbish for doing anything with.

Even with my fairly large mitts, it's a handful.

Can't wait for my big, badass Flamberge V2.

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #4237 on: December 09, 2015, 01:30:37 AM »

My Wife surprised me on Friday night; she had been saving up all year for me to buy a nice saber for my birthday.

She was a little unhappy with me that I had already sold stuff and bought myself one for my birthday since that was supposed to be her present to me - but I let her know, there's no shortage of Sabers I'd still love to own and this was the greatest gift ever!

ooohhh niiiice  Grin

And, this point is for Lady Canterbury +1 (let her know we would ALL approve of receiving a gift like that Smiley)

So you didn't go with Tri-GB? . . . I think you made a great choice . . . and, lucky you, a Menace, Sentinel AND Graflex CE for your Birthday, awesome  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4238 on: December 09, 2015, 01:31:02 AM »

E.P.I.C.(!)

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #4239 on: December 09, 2015, 04:35:15 AM »

So  ok, the Bellicose won't be in stock ( thats my next grab) so i went with my other choice, got answers from Emory ( Thank you sir, your a gentleman & a scholar) so i let wifey build it as i guided so BOOM

Manticore -
Consular Green
Silver Flash on Clash
Battery Configuration Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & VP1 charger
Blade Length : cut to  custom 34" ( more control for me from being used to swords, not to mention NO Worries about strikeing ground for my height)
Blade Option : UltraEdge      ( i have a mid & heavy grade i can change anytime)
Pommel Version : High Profile
Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]
Switch Type (Momentary) green Illuminated Silver AV Switch   ( In love with illuminated switches)
Choose Blade Tip Type Round Tip
Include MINI USB Cable Yes
Install Covertec Wheel :  left side near pommel

in addition I bought a Renegade SE small pommel  to swap out ( A HUGE THANK YOU EMORY)

****a side note i was all about guardian blue then the last Second i called an audible to green, cause this baby is going to some custom work, copper med brown goatskin leather wrap, and some off gold line painting on emitter, potentialy will cut small slits for extra windows on the smooth neck part, which that theme seems to me will be better complimented by consular green.

So yeah went Totaly Jedi on this one.              Why not an Emerald you ask, Im saving that massive build to use on a manticore CE in future
  Can't wait, happy Birthday & xmas to me..........

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #4240 on: December 09, 2015, 05:33:54 AM »

And, this point is for Lady Canterbury +1 (let her know we would ALL approve of receiving a gift like that Smiley)

So you didn't go with Tri-GB? . . . I think you made a great choice . . . and, lucky you, a Menace, Sentinel AND Graflex CE for your Birthday, awesome  Smiley

Ha - will do.

Yeah, I decided in the end, I always just really saw that saber as an ice blue - not a dark blue.  I didn't get Emerald because I figured I'd just have it set to Arctic Blue with Silver Clash about 99% of the time.

But once I decided that - I couldn't do Obsidian Lite anymore.  You really need a Driver (BuckPuck in this case) & Lithiums for the mixed colors.  Blue dies the fastest, it would have started turning green everytime the batteries got low.  So v4 it was!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4241 on: December 09, 2015, 06:15:48 AM »

Finally also got shipment notification and should get it this weekend in fact maybe even Thursday. I'm actually really super excited about receiving an Archon saber finally Cheesy Been on my top want list ever since that saber came out. Wanted to be kinda canon with this saber but detail pics when the saber comes in this week and will probably do a video review next week before we go see TFA =] Plus I also have reasons for that too so yeah

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4242 on: December 09, 2015, 07:01:48 AM »

Even with my fairly large mitts, it's a handful.

Can't wait for my big, badass Flamberge V2.
The size isn't the problem, it's the balance of it.  I swear the hilt weighs as much as my staff the blade has no weight to it.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4243 on: December 09, 2015, 06:13:20 PM »

The size isn't the problem, it's the balance of it.  I swear the hilt weighs as much as my staff the blade has no weight to it.

The cross-guard sabers are hefty no matter which one you get.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4244 on: December 10, 2015, 12:01:52 AM »

The cross-guard sabers are hefty no matter which one you get.

My complaint with hasbros saber is the distribution of the weight.  I got my flamberge today and I'd say it isn't much different in weight, it's just distributed better and makes it easier for spinning.  I love it so far btw.  Exactly what I wanted.

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: