Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2165152 times)
jschiestel
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #5415 on: January 29, 2016, 09:52:29 PM »

Even though I was told that my Aeon V4 and Apprentice LE V3 would be out of stock until the end of March, I just got the shipping notification email!!!!  So excited to get my first Ultra Sabers (hopefully next week)!

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5416 on: January 29, 2016, 10:13:40 PM »

Even though I was told that my Aeon V4 and Apprentice LE V3 would be out of stock until the end of March, I just got the shipping notification email!!!!  So excited to get my first Ultra Sabers (hopefully next week)!

Congrats! Smiley
Good news are lurking around here today!

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5417 on: January 29, 2016, 10:18:30 PM »

Congratulations!   Cheesy

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please.

« Reply #5418 on: January 29, 2016, 11:04:55 PM »

As a further update, my parts order (blade, tips, and caps), which I placed yesterday, shipped out today.  Impressive. 

So I'll have a blade to stare at while I'm waiting for my saber  Roll Eyes

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5419 on: January 29, 2016, 11:15:43 PM »

As a further update, my parts order (blade, tips, and caps), which I placed yesterday, shipped out today.  Impressive. 

So I'll have a blade to stare at while I'm waiting for my saber  Roll Eyes

You can use it as a stick in the veg garden and let the beans run up on that Wink Consular green beans - sells good on Coruscant maket!

Whitakker
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

« Reply #5420 on: January 30, 2016, 12:12:14 AM »

Well, finally pulled the trigger and ordered my grab-bag saber in Sunrider's Destiny.  Now I get to play the Waiting GameTM.  Still super excited!

Aeon v4-- SRD

Wishlist:
Scorpion w/Emerald Driver
Catalyst in Guardian Blue w/Obsidian v3

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #5421 on: January 30, 2016, 03:14:39 AM »

Phantom Initiate v3 staff in DVA & PO with 32" UEHG & Li-ion setup, absolutely love my Sentinel staff and wanted an easier one handed wield plus you can't beat the price for 2 saber's. So glad I got the emerald driver on my first saber because I can test all the colors before I order. Just finished deconstruction of my grab bag Aeon v4 and started my first saber customization. When photobucket is back up I'll post pics of my paint job.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

DarthKalthos
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5422 on: January 30, 2016, 08:05:02 PM »

Well I did it. After waiting 2 weeks for my grab bag I just went ahead and ordered a bellicose (recently back in stock  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy) with priority rush shipping. Sure it may be overkill but it's my first saber ever and it also happens to be my birthday present for myself so......yea lol.

Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please.

« Reply #5423 on: January 30, 2016, 08:38:52 PM »

You can use it as a stick in the veg garden and let the beans run up on that Wink Consular green beans - sells good on Coruscant maket!

Grin

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #5424 on: January 30, 2016, 09:14:12 PM »

So much for waiting for the Liberator V4, just pulled the trigger on the V3 model. Also bought third-party parts for modding when it arrives.

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27171.0

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

ArtoriusaurusRex
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

From the Ashes a fire shall be woken...

« Reply #5425 on: January 30, 2016, 09:19:02 PM »

Well I did it. After waiting 2 weeks for my grab bag I just went ahead and ordered a bellicose (recently back in stock  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy) with priority rush shipping. Sure it may be overkill but it's my first saber ever and it also happens to be my birthday present for myself so......yea lol.

Well, happy birthday! 

That's a nice gift for yourself Grin

A Light from the Shadow shall spring...

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5426 on: January 30, 2016, 09:19:05 PM »

Waiting for...whatever is in the grab bags we ordered a week ago.

The suspence is killing me, but at the same time all this waiting, and guessing, and chatting with the other recipient, and wondering over the stunt-saber page is also almost pleasant. I must have a masochistic streak.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 09:30:44 PM by marina_bonomi » Logged

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5427 on: January 30, 2016, 09:24:36 PM »

...and I'm an idiot and noted the wrong location for my Covertec wheel *facepalm*

Hoping the email I just sent gets caught during fabrication, but if not, that's on me.

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #5428 on: January 30, 2016, 11:47:52 PM »

...and I'm an idiot and noted the wrong location for my Covertec wheel *facepalm*

Hoping the email I just sent gets caught during fabrication, but if not, that's on me.

Oh man that's bad. Sad Shocked

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5429 on: January 30, 2016, 11:51:00 PM »

Oh man that's bad. Sad Shocked

Not unfixable. In the worst case, the mods I have planned would cover where the Covertec hole would be placed.

Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: