Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1495423 times)
wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #3555 on: August 12, 2015, 07:57:19 AM »

Have you looked at Build your own saber section of Online Store.  You can already purchase Pommel you want separately......

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

LIGHTSABERnut20
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

Living life with a little lighting

« Reply #3556 on: August 12, 2015, 12:39:38 PM »

Yes I have but I mean when you click on one it gives you color options

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Why must we choose a side
When you can embrace all force powers

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3557 on: August 12, 2015, 12:54:20 PM »

Yes I have but I mean when you click on one it gives you color options

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I've asked Emory before. He's given me some ins and outs to ordering specific parts that aren't normally listed. He's told me how I can order a Scorp claw, Mantis emitter, and HP Manticore pommel nickel plated. If you ask him directly, he'll probably hook you up.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3558 on: August 12, 2015, 04:47:56 PM »

A re-design of Archon/Arbiter? Like mash up options. Say we want the Arbiter emitter and neck but Archon body or other way around and such. Would be cool =] Unless that's already in the works as well?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3559 on: August 12, 2015, 07:14:29 PM »

I want some "thin neck" sabers like the other guys make.  Something to more accurately represent Luke's RofJ and obi wans ANH sabers.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3560 on: August 12, 2015, 08:07:57 PM »

A re-design of Archon/Arbiter? Like mash up options. Say we want the Arbiter emitter and neck but Archon body or other way around and such. Would be cool =] Unless that's already in the works as well?

I've tried it. It won't work the way you think it will. The Arbiter places the MLS in the neck, instead of in the body just over the switch. In this way you don't lose 6" of blade in the neck and emitter. I tried putting an MLS in the Arbiter body...no dice. Cry It would have made a snappy short saber.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cale Kral
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

I'm no slave. Are you feeling brave...

« Reply #3561 on: August 18, 2015, 04:58:51 AM »

It's probably already been mentioned, but I would love to see a gold anodizing offered for some of the shrouds, namely the Mantis and the Consular. Also I would really love to see some tonfa style sabers, but not with a full length saber. Something like a tonfa handle attached to and initiate length handle, or even shorter preferably.

Dark side points welcomed.

"I'll take the stupid one who threatened us when he should have killed us"

Dominix LE V2 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3562 on: August 18, 2015, 12:48:56 PM »

It's probably already been mentioned, but I would love to see a gold anodizing offered for some of the shrouds, namely the Mantis and the Consular. Also I would really love to see some tonfa style sabers, but not with a full length saber. Something like a tonfa handle attached to and initiate length handle, or even shorter preferably.

The guard shotos have been mentioned numerous times. I think they experimented with them once long ago.

As for the gold shrouds...I've been pushing for a greater diversity of metal-like colors to be offered. I am currently looking for an anodizer to get some color work done on my Mantis.

Sig by For Tyeth

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #3563 on: August 19, 2015, 02:42:06 AM »

I would love to see shrouds for the Standard Issue, and the Apprentice sabers.  Possibly the shroud from the Consular in black, silver, or gold finish.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3564 on: August 19, 2015, 06:54:35 PM »

I would love to see shrouds for the Standard Issue, and the Apprentice sabers.  Possibly the shroud from the Consular in black, silver, or gold finish.

That is not a terrible idea. I've seen a mod where someone took an Azure Reaper and put a Consular shroud on it. It was pretty krffing sweet.

Sig by For Tyeth

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3565 on: September 01, 2015, 08:04:41 PM »

Still want more prophecy versions.

An option for which side the covertec wheel comes on would be really helpful.

Slim necked sabers like a couple of the "other guys" make.  I will admit to liking how they look but I would rather get a couple made by US.

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #3566 on: September 01, 2015, 08:10:15 PM »

Still want more prophecy versions.

An option for which side the covertec wheel comes on would be really helpful.

Slim necked sabers like a couple of the "other guys" make.  I will admit to liking how they look but I would rather get a couple made by US.
At the moment the Prophecy v3 just looks like a cheap Graflex/ Chosen One.
I am still hoping that Ultrasabers do an unpdated Prophecy v4 to give it more of a separate identity.

Especially if they bring back the LE version with mixture of silver and anodised black that they used to sell.

Cheers

James

daemonredfield
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3567 on: September 05, 2015, 09:50:38 AM »

Attachable/removable crossguards or tsubas.  (pretend they're made of cortosis/phrick alloy)

(if the Dark Omen claws are attachable to other models, I'd like to suggest an extended range of designs)

I saw a youtube video by Man at Arms where they made a samurai sword based off of Yoda's lightsaber, but added a tsuba and blade.

With the release of the new trailer Force Awakens trailer featuring claymore shaped hilt, people have increasingly questioned why lightsabers lack hand guards.

How cool would it be if we had lightaber hilts with the tsubas evocative of the samurai that inspired lightsaber combat. 

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3568 on: September 05, 2015, 10:41:05 PM »

How about different groove color options for say Aeon/Dominix sabers. Like blue, green, red, and so on. Say you want a blue saber with blue grooves. I think this would be cool =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #3569 on: September 06, 2015, 04:00:13 AM »

How about different groove color options for say Aeon/Dominix sabers. Like blue, green, red, and so on. Say you want a blue saber with blue grooves. I think this would be cool =]

I think they tried that quite some time ago with the V2s.

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: